Or a hospital bed.
我以前也是这样
I've been here too.
可是你
But you,
你很有天赋啊 小姑娘
you got talent, girl.
让你的天赋成为你的动力
And let that lift you up
让你为自己感到骄傲 然后
and make you feel good and then
你就能享受这一切了
you can have fun.
我敢打赌如果你这么做
I bet if you do that,
未来肯定前途无量
you'll go as far as you want.
瞧瞧
Well, look at that.
巴恩斯终于照我说的做了
Barnes finally did what I asked.
不过我现在缺了一个人手
But now I'm a man down.
高尔什应该会给我
Gorsch will probably have
推荐一个亲戚
a relative to recommend.
如果我能帮你呢
What if I can help with that?
凯利
Hey, Kelly.
怎么了
What's up?
我来找史黛拉
I'm just looking for Stella.
她在吗
Is she around?
不在 走了一会儿了
No. Left a while ago.
你不是要去参加你哥们的派对吗
Thought you were heading to your buddy's party.
对
Yeah, I am.
只是想走之前来看看她
Just wanted to check in with her before I left.
你知道 有意思的是
You know, funny thing is,
一开始她本来是要和我一起去的
at first she was supposed to join me.
她当时也特别期待 可是...
Seemed real excited about it too, then...
后来她又突然反悔了
out of the blue she just cancels.
可能是她改主意了吧
Maybe she changed her mind.
可能吧
Maybe.
我可不希望是有人让她改变了主意
You know, I'd hate to think somebody changed it for her.
听好了 凯利
Now, just so you know, Kelly,
我可能是要离开芝加哥了
I might be leaving Chicago,
但我永远不会离开她的生活
but I'll never be out of her life.
妮娜 要不要我给你拿支干净的杯子
Nina, would you like me to get you a clean glass?
估计这里根本就没有干净的
Oh, I doubt there's a clean one back there.
大多数酒吧采用的三个水槽的清洗办法
The three-sink method most bars use
其实会让杯子
can actually leave the glass dirtier
比清洗之前还要脏
than it was before being washed.
没啥大不了的 反正究竟能杀菌
Oh, no, that's okay. The alcohol kills the germs.
这是人们常见的误区
Oh, a common misconception.
即使是80%浓度的伏特加
Even 80-proof vodka
都不足以杀死
isn't enough to kill off
致病细菌
disease-causing bacteria.
今晚九点半有扎克·哈蒙的演出
Okay, there is Zac Harmon tonight at 9:30,
或者我们可以等明晚
or we could wait till tomorrow
十点钟看卢瑞·金的演出
and see Lurrie King at 10:00.
随你便
Your call.
不是吧
Really?
你一点建议都不给我吗
You're just gonna not offer an opinion?
一点都不给
At all?
我觉得两个都行啊
Either's fine with me, that's all.
行吧 那就卢瑞·金
Okay. Lurrie King.
好啊 再来杯啤酒
Great. Do you want another beer?
谢谢
Yes please.
-赫尔曼 -嗯
- Herrmann! - Yep.
你应该来的
穆奇一直在夸你
Mouch has a lot of good things to say about you.
那都是真的吗
Any of it true?
我觉得穆奇是个好人
I think Mouch is a really good guy,
但是我跟他说过了
but I told him already,
我已经递交辞呈了
I turned in my resignation.
听着
Listen.
我很相信穆奇的看法
I trust Mouch's opinion
就跟我相信我自己的一样
as much as I trust my own.
如果他说你有能力
So if he says that you got what it takes,
那我就信他
then I believe it.
你是这么说的
You said that?
对啊
Well, sure.
里特
Hey, Ritter.
这不是什么慈善基金会
This isn't charity.
我是想帮我的朋友
I'm looking out for my friend here.
他需要一个靠得住的人
He needs someone he can count on.
拜托 孩子
Come on, kid.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
行
Yeah.
太好了
All right!
给我的兄弟里特
Hey, let's get a beer over here
来一杯啤酒
for my buddy Ritter.
我请客
On the house.
这绝对是你最后一次听到这句话
That's the last time you'll ever hear those words.
没错
Yeah.
我想不通
I don't get it.
你为什么要为我做这么多
Why are you doing all this for me
我之前在楼梯井里都呆住了
after I froze up in that stairwell?
因为你重新振作了起来
Because you got back up.
重新振作
And getting back up,
这才是最难的事
that's the hard part.
相信我这个过来人说的话
Take it from someone who's been there.
我不会让你失望的 穆奇
I'm gonna do you proud, Mouch.
最好是这样
You damn well better.
欢迎加入51号♥消防队 里特
Welcome to 51, Ritter.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表