Damn it.
你和赫尔曼去
Okay, you go with Hermann,
我去修电梯
I'm gonna work on the elevators,
试试重启一下系统
try a system reboot.
如果那个妈妈带着她的孩子进电梯了
If that mom took her baby onto the elevator
他们很有可能被困住了
they could be trapped.
所有在场的单位请注意
All units above the fire floor,
仔细观察
keep your eyes peeled.
现在有一位母亲带着一个年轻的孩子不见了
We are missing a woman and a young child.
一定要找到她们
I want them found.
西弗莱德
Severide.
我得上到24层去检查一下电梯
I need to get up to 24 to check on that elevator.
你们能查完这层吗
Can you guys finish out on this floor?
没问题
Yeah, on it.
队长
Captain!
有那位母亲和她孩子的消息了吗
Any word on the mom and her kid?
博登带人从19楼往下搜
Boden's got companies searching from 19 on down,
但是没找到
but no sign of them.
她从22楼来的 对吗
She came from 22, right?
基德 你和赫尔曼再查一遍这层
Kidd, you and Herrmann sweep that floor again
以防她回来找东西
just to be sure she didn't go back up for something.
穆奇 我们从24楼开始
Mouch, come with me and we'll start a primary on 24.
赫尔曼
Herrmann.
你看起来有点憔悴
You're looking a little peaked.
我是说 你确定不用停下来休息一下
I mean, you sure you don't want to stop, take a breather?
真难受
Like hell.
我就算再爬20层
I could do 20 more flights...
也能甩你一条街
And still run circles around you.
我信了
No doubt.
22层
南梯
最新进展
这是我们找的那个女孩儿
This is the teen girl we called in.
名字和年龄都不知道
Name and age unknown.
她看起来十几岁
She looks mid-teens,
二级到三♥级♥烧伤
second and third degree burns
在她身上 脖子上 和手臂上
on her torso, neck, and arms.
好的 你给她插管
Good, you got her intubated.
带她去创伤科二号♥治疗室
Let's take her to Trauma Two,
给她准备一条绿色通道 打电♥话♥叫呼吸科
get her prepped for a central line, and call Respiratory.
好的
You got it.
刚才可真棒
That was impressive.
徒手插管
Field intubation.
她的气管也被烧伤了
Her airways were so burned.
我只用高科技仪器做过插管
I've... only done that with high-tech equipment.
高科技
High-tech?
好吧
Okay.
你到底有什么故事
What's your story?
因为如果我们要当搭档
Because if we're gonna be partners,
我需要知道
I need to know.
听上去很公平
Yeah, that's fair.
直到去年
So until last year
我都是莱克肖尔的住院医生
I was a surgical resident at Lakeshore.
所以你上过医科大学
So, you...you went to med school,
被一个很有声望的医院接收实习
got accepted at a highly
然后竟然决定
prestigious residency, and decided...
"去他妈的 我要在消防队当护工"
"Forget all that. I want to be a CFD paramedic?"
也不全是
Not exactly.
到现在为止 与你一起工作还是挺棒的
Working with you has been great so far.
我希望这次不会太糟
I hope it's not about to go to hell.
我对上级撒谎 被开除了
I cheated on my boards and got kicked out.
在那之前 我的个人生活出了一些问题
Some things went crazy in my personal life right before the boards,
但我不是在找借口
but I'm not trying to make excuses.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know,
那不是真正的我
that's not who I am.
你不必跟我解释 福斯特
You don't owe me an explanation, Foster.
那是你的私事
It's your business.
我们拿些物资就回到现场去吧
Come on, let's get supplies and head back to the fire.
好的
Okay.
知道了
You got it.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
老兄 你还好吗
Hey, buddy, you okay?
他定在这儿了
Hey, he's locked up.
早先应该放个火球到他脸上
Took a fireball to the face earlier.
说不定能震醒他
Probably shook him up.
带他下楼
Get him back downstairs.
你确定吗 凯西
You sure, Casey?
是的 他挡着道呢
Yeah. He's in the way.
把他带出去
Get him out of here.
你叫什么
What's your name?
好吧
All right.
走吧 无名氏 我们走
Come on, Ritter, let's go.
我的队长就因为你一个人进去了
My captain just took off by himself 'cause of you.
你给我站起来
You get to your feet!
生命危在旦夕
Lives are at stake!
37号♥水罐车 报告情况
Engine 37, talk to me.
我们还在努力想办法进去 队长
We're still working our way in, Chief.
这里简直就是地狱
It's an inferno in here.
62号♥水罐车
Engine 62,
再拿一条水管去灭20层的火
put another line up on 20.
收到
Copy that.
沃克队长
Chief Walker.
我一路上都在留意这边的情况
Had my ears on the whole way here.
听起来你已经把事情控制住了 博登
Sounds like you got a handle on things, Boden.
队长
Chief.
有新消息吗
Any news?
没人有他的消息
Nobody's heard from him.
我担心他还在里面的某个地方
I'm worried he's still inside somewhere.
你们今天肯定见过这个人 帕特·霍斯特德
Come on, you must have seen this guy today. Pat Halstead.
他这个人挺讨厌的 从来不笑
He's a crusty old pain in the ass. He never smiles.
喜欢朝着别人♥大♥喊大叫
Loves to yell at people.
没错 是的是的
Okay, yeah, yeah.
我知道他
I know the guy.
但我今天没见过他
I haven't seen him today.
他在这栋楼里有朋友吗
Does he have any friends in the building?
我有时候会看见他推着斯特劳斯先生
I see him sometimes pushing Mr. Strouse.
他坐轮椅的
He's in a wheelchair.
罗尼·斯特劳斯
Ronnie Strouse.
一个坐轮椅的人
A guy in a wheelchair?
他住在哪一层
What floor does he live on?
25C
25C.
顶层
Top floor.
他肯定是去了那里
That's where he went, for sure.
好的
Okay.
霍斯特德
Halstead.
我不能让一名警♥察♥死在我负责的火场里
I can't have a cop get killed on my fireground.
我的人会处理好的
My men will handle it.
我是消防员 听到请回答
Fire department, call out!
凯西 你在哪里
Casey, what's your location?
我正在24层找三号♥电梯
I'm on 24 looking for the number three car.
我们打不开门
We can't open the doors.
不能强制进入
There's no drop-key access.
行
Okay.
你现在到25C去
You make your way to unit 25C.
寻找一位坐轮椅的居民
Look for a wheelchair-bound resident.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
队长 操控间里有火冒出来了
Chief, I've got fire coming up through a mechanical closet!
在24楼
On 24?
没错
Affirmative!
重复一遍 火势已经蔓延到24层
Repeat! The fire has reached the 24th floor!
火正在顺着电气井上来
The fire is traveling through the electrical shafts!
这栋大楼的线路是原来的吗
Is the wiring in this building original?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表