烧伤严重
Burned bad.
情况如何
What's their condition?
还有呼吸 但没有意识
She's breathing but not conscious.
我们送她下去
We'll get her down.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61,
准备接收第一个受害者
you take this first victim.
我需要大楼平面图
I need a floor plan of the tower.
应该就在这里
It should be around here somewhere.
我来
I got her.
抬她的脚
Grab her feet.
走
Go.
快快快
Come on, come on, come on.
快 里特 你在等什么
Come on, Ritter, what's the hold up?
这些线很乱 还是一团
These threads are in bad shape, keep sticking.
我和你说过
I thought I told you
要理清楚水管
to clean the standpipe.
我理过了 副队
I did, Lieutenant.
别用手
Yeah, not with your hands,
用钢丝刷
with a wire brush!
他是用的钢丝刷
He used a brush.
我看到了
I saw him.
好吧 让开 我来
All right, let me in there. I'll do it.
可以了
I got it. It's on.
那打开水阀
Well, then open the valve!
帕克森
Hey, Paxson.
别对这孩子这么凶
Go easy on the kid.
他做得挺好的
He's doing great.
别多管闲事 赫尔曼
Mind your business, Herrmann.
把你的面罩戴上
Hey, put your mask on.
好的
Yeah.
博登队长
Chief Boden!
霍斯特德
Halstead?
火灾在哪 在几层
Where's the fire? What floor?
20层 怎么了
20, why? What's up?
我爸住在23层
My dad lives on 23.
凯西 上面什么情况
Casey, what's it looking like up there?
稍等 队长
Hang on, Chief,
我们快进去了
we're almost in.
我们上来了
And we're hooked up.
开始吧
Let's do this!
等等 我们还没...
Hey, hold on, we haven't had a chance to--
凯西 门
Casey, the door!
候补队员
Hey, Candidate.
你没事吧
Hey, you're good.
没事
Yeah.
20层火势太大了 队长
Fire's too advanced at 20, Chief.
我们进不去
We can't get a foothold.
好 改变计划
Okay, new plan.
抢险组搜索21层
Squad searches 21.
云梯组上22层
Truck continues up to 22.
37号♥水罐车
Engine 37,
控制20层的火势
get a hold of that fire floor.
-收到 队长 -我们走
- Copy that, Chief. - Let's go.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
你们不搜寻20层吗
So you're not searching 20?
你听到他说的了 走廊都被火吞没了
You heard him. That hallway is fully engulfed.
你父亲呢
Where's your father?
他住在23C
He lives in 23C.
他现在在上面吗
Is he up there now?
我不知道 他没接电♥话♥
I don't know, he's not answering.
你好 请问你今天见过帕特·霍斯特德吗
Excuse me, have you seen Pat Halstead today?
抱歉 我不认识他
Sorry, I don't know him.
大楼里住着500多人
There's over 500 residents in the tower.
队长 我爸心脏不好
Chief, my dad's got a heart condition.
没事 我们在进行初步搜寻
It's okay. We're working our primary search.
马上就去23层
23 is next.
按你们的节奏来
Do your thing.
我能帮什么忙
How can I help?
别让人堵在门口 好吗
Keep that doorway clear, would you?
当然了
Absolutely.
大家都退后
Everybody back.
把门口让出来
Clear this door.
检查每个房♥间
Check every unit!
打开每一扇门
Open every door!
消防局
Fire department!
消防局
Fire department!
走 跟上大家
Go, join the group.
这边
Right this way.
跟上他们
Follow them, please.
弯下身子
Stay low.
消防局
Fire department!
有人吗
Anybody home?
女士
Ma'am.
-女士 -跟我们走
- Ma'am. - Come with us.
我们从南边梯子撤离
We're evacuating by the south stairwell.
继续走 继续走
Keep moving, keep moving.
我们走
Let's go.
弯下身子
Stay low!
跟着他们出去
Follow them out.
这边
This way.
快
Come on.
-没了吗 -没了
- Clear? - Clear.
消防局
Fire department!
有人请回应
Call out!
救命 我在里面
Help! In here!
救救我
Please, help me!
稍等
Hang on!
我们会救你出来的
We'll get you out.
消防局 有人请回应
Fire department, call out!
有 这里 在这里
Yes! Here! Over here!
公♥寓♥里还有别人吗
Is there anyone else in the apartment?
只有我们
Just us.
这个房♥间没人
Hey, this room's clear.
这个交给我 副队
I got this one, Lieutenant.
好 我去看看大厅
All right, I'll check across the hall.
收到
Copy that.
地板很烫
The floor is really hot.
火灾应该就在楼下
I think the fire's right downstairs.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
来吧 伙计
Come here, buddy.
他叫什么
What's his name?
-里佐 -里佐
- Rizzo. - Rizzo?
小熊队的粉丝是吗
Cubs fan, huh?
我是乔 你叫什么名字
I'm Joe. What's your name?
克洛伊
Chloe.
克洛伊
Chloe.
我们有一条可以离开这里的路 克洛伊
We got a clear shot out of here, Chloe.
去公园
Walk in the park.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我会确保你没事的 好吗
I'm gonna make sure, okay?
好
Okay.
走
Come on.
我们走 好
Let's go, all right.
走
Let's go.
低下头
Keep your head low.
她在着火的那层
She was up on the fire floor.
没有意识 但还有气
Unconscious, but breathing.
把她的头仰起来 仰起来
Let's get her up. Get her up.
我们现在就得给她插管
We need to intubate her right away.
她的呼吸道被烧得很严重
Her airways are burned pretty badly.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表