原来是本尼听说有的指导员
Turns out, Benny caught wind that some instructor
在学校里给他的孩子不好过
was putting the screws to his kid down at the academy.
那个混♥蛋♥
The damn lughead,
他要找科克伦队长
he was looking for Chief Cochran.
本尼就是这样
Oh, that was Benny, though.
他就是个暴脾气
He was a scrapper,
特别是涉及到他的孩子
especially when it came to his kid.
所以凯利·西弗莱德
For good reason: Kelly Severide
是我职业生涯钟建国最优秀的消防员
is one of the best firefighters I have seen in my career.
同意
Agreed.
所以我希望
Which is why I was hoping...
这个部门能为他出面
that this department would show up for him.
你们都知道
You all know
-仪式是在这周六 -队长
- the memorial service is this Saturday, right-- - Chief.
你应该和消防局内务部聊过了
I realize you've spoken to CFD affairs.
你明白这样做会多么失控吧
You understand that this is completely out of our control?
听我说
Hear me out.
我不是为了全世界而请求你们
I am not asking for the world.
不用大阵仗
No parade.
我只希望你们能出现以表支持
I am just asking for a show of support.
越多队长越好 一屋子蓝色制♥服♥的人
As many chiefs as possible, a room full of dress blues.
看在上帝的分上 一点点
I mean, for God's sake, something.
一点点能纪念西弗莱德这个名字
Something that honors what the name Severide means
对这个城市和这个部门的意义就好
to this city and this department.
我只是请求你们
I'm just asking.
真不知道我为什么留着这些
I don't know why I kept any of it.
我当时的治疗师告诉我
My therapist, at the time,
了结是一个虚无的概念
told me that closure was a myth,
我觉得那说明可能一切还没有结束
and I took that to mean maybe it wasn't over.
也许本尼会回来
Maybe Benny was coming back.
也许他没有出去钓一次鱼
Maybe he didn't just disappear
就不打招呼地永远消失了
on a permanent fishing trip without a word of notice.
节哀顺变 贝丝
We--we're--we're sorry for your loss, Beth.
-我们只是想能不能 -不如这个
- We were just wondering if-- - Like this!
我该拿这个怎么办
What am I supposed to do with this?
其实如果你想的话
Oh, actually, those have pretty decent
这应该能转卖♥♥个...
resale value if you ever wanted to--
什么人会丢下自己的两个继子
What kind of man walks out on his two stepsons?
让他们在足球训练后苦苦等他
Left those boys waiting for him at soccer practice.
你看到他为了个什么女人而抛弃了我吗
And did you see the kind of woman he left me for?
那个佩内洛普
That Penelope?
就是
Yeah.
不知道
No.
我们不想重新揭开过去的伤疤
The last thing we want to do is reopen old wounds.
我们只是想找点
We're just trying to find
能够纪念他的东西
the one item to memorialize him with.
那我应该去拿
I should get the stack
他留下的那堆没有付清的张帆
of unpaid bills he left behind, then.
我们只是为了凯利才这么做的
Well, we're doing this for Kelly more than anyone else.
对
Right.
凯利
Kelly.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他很痛苦
He's struggling...
但是 找到这枚奖章
but the--finding this medal,
对他来说意义很大
it would be a big help to him.
凯利对我一直很好
Kelly was always good to me.
本尼离开后 他很懂事
When Benny left, he understood.
帮助我面对了现实
Helped validate that it wasn't all in my head.
但是我没见过你们描述的那个东西
I haven't seen anything like what you're describing, though.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我们还是很感激你愿意帮我们找
We appreciate you trying to find it all the same.
请向凯利传达我的哀悼
Please give Kelly my condolences.
我知道他父亲对他来说有多么重要
I know how much his father meant to him.
好的
We will.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你不想要那个
You know, if you aren't interested
打磨工具了 我...
in that Dremel tool anymore, I would--
穆奇
Mouch!
-一切都还好吧 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
我只是想顺道来看看
I just thought I'd swing by
昨天送来的意外伤者
and check on that accident victim from yesterday.
他恢复得很好
He's recovering well.
吃了药后心率稳定了
Heart rate stabilizing with the meds,
医生说他的骨折不严重
and ortho says his fractures aren't too bad.
有一些拜访者
It helps that he's had a few visitors
来照料他是有所帮助的
here looking out for him.
有什么需要的话叫我 好吗
Holler if you need something, okay?
当然
Sure.
巴勒德夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Ballard?
我是希尔薇·布莱特 我是昨天
I'm Sylvie Brett. I'm the paramedic
治疗你女儿们的急救人员
who treated your daughters yesterday.
天 是的 你好
Oh, my God. Yes, hello.
谢谢你照顾我们的女儿们
Thank you so much for looking after our girls.
小姑娘怎么样了
But how's your little one doing?
她差不多痊愈了
Oh, she's almost fully recovered.
但是埃里卡还是很害怕
Erica, though, you know, she's still shaken.
她觉得她有责任
She feels responsible.
她和你们一起来看托瑞斯先生了吗
has she been here with you visiting Mr. Torres?
是的 这实际上就是她的主意
Yes. It was her idea, actually.
埃里卡发起了众筹帮他付医疗费
Erica set up a GoFundMe page to help with his medical bills.
她全身心投入到这件事
She's poured all of herself into it.
我...
I, um--
你救了我们的孩子...
We owe you everything...
我们欠你太多
for saving our girls.
我们打从心底里感激你
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
好了
Here we are.
本杰明预选了232号♥
Benjamin preselected item number 232.
"永恒的纪念"
"Eternal Remembrance."
是个很可爱的棺材
It's a lovely casket.
榆木材质 里面是柔软的天鹅绒...
Solid elm with a soft, velvet interior--
随便
Whatever he wanted.
墓地呢
What about the plot?
也预留下来了
Also preplanned and reserved.
只剩下最后付款了
All that's required is final payment.
-多少钱 -好了
- How much? - It's fine.
无论怎样 我现在就付清
Whatever it is, I'll settle it now.
根据服务...
Now, regarding the service...
怎么了
What about it?
如果你想为幻灯片播放
If you want to submit a few
提供一些家庭照片的话...
family photos for the slideshow--
不用了 跳过这步吧
No, you can skip that.
不用太花哨的
It doesn't have to be anything too fancy.
刷♥卡♥就行了
Just run the card.
明白
Understood.
怎么了
Yeah?
希尔薇 快请进 不好意思我这一团乱
Sylvie, uh, come on in. Excuse the mess.
我正思考
I'm getting my thoughts together
追悼会的事
for the memorial service.
你敲门的时候我正想得入神呢
You caught me in the zone.
-现在不是时候吗 -不是 快请进
- Is it a bad time? - No, please.
我很高兴你过来了
I'm glad you came.
你坐 我整理一下
Uh, grab a seat while I straighten up.
我都不是很确定
I'm--I'm not even sure if this is something
你在这件事上能不能帮到我
you can really help me out with.
接受挑战
Well, I accept the challenge.
那么...
So...
你是怎么想的
what's on your mind?
我只是在想...
I'm just wondering...
忽略性的撒谎是错的吗
Is it wrong to lie by omission?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表