我很喜欢跟你待在一起 希尔薇
I've loved spending time with you, Sylvie.
但我是来给救援人员做顾问的
But I am here to counsel rescue workers.
如果我跟工作上的同事交往
If I'm dating a colleague,
他们不愿意对我敞开心扉
they won't open up to me.
你跟凯西就是这样的吗
Is that what happened with Casey?
我不能再见你了
I can't see you anymore.
这里需要你
We need you here, and...
我不想打扰你
I don't want to get in the way of that.
你去哪里了 西弗莱德
Where you been, Severide?
最近都没在莫利酒吧看到你
We haven't seen you at Molly's lately.
只是太忙了
Just been slammed.
凯利是我的盲区
Kelly's my blind spot.
说到他的时候
When it comes to him,
我有些失控了
I sort of just go off the rails.
爱因斯坦一款衣服有六件
Einstein had, like, six versions of the same clothes,
因为他不想思考这种事情
'cause he didn't want to have to think about that kind of thing.
所以你管你自己叫天才吗
So are you calling yourself a genius then?
这是什么
What's this?
我想我能让这个地方变得更亮
Thought I'd brighten up the place.
春天已经来了 夏天还会远吗
Spring is here, you guys. Summer's on its way.
这些太漂亮了
These are so pretty!
一大早就这么臭美不大好吧
A little early in the morning for perkiness,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
你得把这些拿走 我过敏
You need to get them out of here--allergies.
绣球花可没有花粉
Yeah, hydrangeas don't have pollen.
我觉得是你感冒了
I think you might be getting a cold.
我没感冒
I do not have a cold.
副队 我今天早上把车停到了你车旁边
Hey, uh, Lieutenant? I parked next to your car
我看到了那些箱子
this morning, saw all those boxes.
-你要搬家吗 -不 本尼的房♥子被卖♥♥掉了
- Are you moving? - No, Benny's house sold.
-得把房♥子清空 -其实...
- Had to clear the place out. - Oh, um...well...
我看到了里面有个经典的拳王炙烤炉
I happened to notice a classic George Foreman Grill in there.
都是你的了
All yours.
谢谢老大
Thanks, Boss!
这肯定很难受吧
That must not have been fun,
清空本尼的房♥子
clearing out Benny's house.
没有那么糟糕
Uh, it wasn't too bad.
我还没去他北边的小屋
The place I haven't touched yet is his cabin up north.
值完下个班我就过去
I'm heading there after next shift.
我记得你说过
I remember you talking about it.
你在那里住过好久 对吗
You spent a lot of time there, right?
住过一段 可能要把它也买♥♥了
Some. Probably gonna sell that, too.
他肯定因为这事儿很难过吧
That's got to be messing with his head.
只要是本尼的事都会让他很难过 更别说...
Anything related to Benny does, let alone...
要收拾一遍他的物品
going through his belongings.
我不需要因为穆奇把花扔掉 对吗
I don't have to get rid of the flowers because of Mouch, right?
-当然不用 -不用
- Hell no. - No way.
你们觉得第一班能把他们的库存整理清楚吗
Oh, you think first shift will ever get their inventory straight?
真是头一回
Yeah, that'll be a first.
弗朗兹来了
Hey, Franz is here.
我喜欢这个人 心善之人
Ah, I love this guy. Heart of gold.
是吗 我不了解他
Yeah? Well, I don't know him.
弗朗兹 什么风把你吹来了
Hey Franzy. To what do we owe this pleasure?
别拍马屁了 赫尔曼
Nice try, Herrmann.
-拿过来吧 -拿什么啊
- Let's have it. - Have what?
在加菲尔德东部那场阁楼火灾里
The piercing nozzle you guys borrowed off our rig
你们从我们水罐车上借去的穿孔喷水嘴
at that attic fire in East Garfield.
你在说什么 我们当场就还回去了
What are you talking about? We returned that on the scene.
说得跟真的似的 快点 交出来
Like hell you did. Come on, cough it up.
你把我们当成什么了
What do you think we are?
-一群小偷吗 -走路像鸭子一样
- A bunch of kleptos? - If it walks like a duck...
这很没必要
Whoa, that's uncalled for.
穿孔喷水嘴属于27号♥水罐车
That piercing nozzle belongs to 27!
柯灵皮尔 关你什么事
Klinginpill, what do you care?
你又不是27号♥水罐车的
You don't belong to 27.
管好你自己吧 跳蚤
Yeah, mind your own business, floater.
在这件事上我要支持赫尔曼 副队
Hey, I got to back up Herrmann on this, lieutenant.
我们刚一用完 就把穿孔喷水嘴还回去了
We returned that nozzle as soon as we were finished with it.
我给了你们坦白交待的机会
All right, you guys had your chance to come clean
现在你们可以向我的消防大队长解释了
and now you can explain yourself to my battalion chief.
来吧
Bring it.
51号♥水罐车
Engine 51...
不管怎么着 你们也要把穿孔喷水嘴还给我们
Getting that nozzle back one way or another.
你们都给我起开
Get your heap out of my way.
25号♥队长车 建筑火灾
Battalion 25. Structure fire...
我讨厌这个人
I hate that guy.
起火地点在一楼的客厅里
Fire's in the salon on the first floor.
我们一定要确保不会扩散
Let's make sure it doesn't spread.
居民从消防通道逃出
Residents coming down the fire escape.
-云梯队 搜寻第一 -收到
- Okay, truck, primary search. - Copy.
水罐车 引出一条进入客厅的路
Engine, lead out a line into that salon.
收到
Copy.
各小队把居民安全带下楼
Squad, get those people down safely.
收到 队长 托尼 卡普
You got it, Chief. Tony, Capp,
帮助人们从梯子上下来
help people down the ladder drop.
-克鲁兹 我们上楼 -收到
- Cruz, we're going up. - Copy that.
基德 奥蒂斯 清空上面的楼层
Kidd, Otis. Clear the units above.
穆奇 你和我一起
Mouch, you're with me.
软管管线一分钟之内准备好 队长
Hose line will be ready in a minute, Captain.
我们要快点
We'll make this quick.
消防局 出声
Fire department! Call out!
继续走 各位
All right, keep moving, everybody.
一次下一阶 小心点
One step at a time. Be careful.
好的 女士 慢点来
Okay, ma'am. Nice and easy.
走吧
Come on.
克鲁兹
Cruz.
消防局 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
消防局 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
火势扩散得很快
Fire is spreading fast!
你好 女士
Hey, ma'am?
我叫凯利 我们要把你带下去 好吗
My name's Kelly. We're gonna get you down from here, okay?
先不要动
Just try not to move.
我需要担架 把篮子挂在空中
Hey, guys, I need a half-sked up here, and rig a basket to the aerial.
马上就来
Coming right up.
后面没人了
Back room's all clear.
队长
Captain!
这些要炸了
Those are about to pop!
赶紧走
Let's go!
芝加哥烈焰 第七季 第二十集
一切安全 队长
All clear, Chief.
-动手吧 赫尔曼 -好的
- Do your thing, Herrmann. - All right.
-来吧 里特 -收到
- Let's go, Ritter. - Copy.
我们会送你下去 到医护人员那边
We're going to lower you down to our medics.
他们会照顾好你的
They're going to take good care of you.
好了 把她拉起来吧
Here we go. All right, let's bring her up!
送她下去
Bring her down!
小心点
Careful...
她摔得很严重 可能颈部受伤了
She took a nasty fall. Possible neck injury.
检查一下她的器官状况
Let's check her vitals on the rig.
好的
Got it.
天哪 米里亚姆还好吗
Oh, my God! Is Miriam all right?
-你是她的家人吗 -不 发廊是我开的
- Are you family? - No, I-I own the salon.
她是我的顾客 也是我的朋友
She's--she's a customer and friend.
发生了什么事 大家还好吗
What happened? Is everyone okay?
什么
Wh--
-迈尔斯在哪里 -里面还有人吗
- Where's Miles? - Is there someone inside?
-有人在里面吗 -我不知道
- Is there someone inside? - I don't know!
我的狗 是牧羊犬混血
My dog, he's a Shepherd mix.
他在晚上会看护这里
He watches the place at night.
迈尔斯在哪里
Where's Miles?
-迈尔斯 -女士 你不能进去
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表