我叫内奥米·格拉哈姆 我是名记者
My name is Naomi Graham. I'm a reporter.
你还真是个优秀的采访对象啊 马特
You are a great interview, Matt.
如果还有别的需要 尽管告诉我
Let me know if you need anything else.
我知道
I know all about the friction
博登和格里索姆之间的摩擦
between Boden and Commissioner Grissom.
我要求的不多
I don't ask you for much.
我只是想让你帮帮博登
I'm asking you to help Boden.
就像是你的另一个父亲是吧
Father you never had, huh?
没错
That's right.
交出你对51号♥消防局的指挥权
Relinquish your command of 51.
你将是我的直接下属
You will report directly to me.
你开始发号♥施令
You start telling people what to do,
就是扰乱指挥系统
you disrupt the chain of command,
我不会允许这种事发生
and I will not let that happen.
希尔薇·布莱特 我带了点东西
Sylvie Brett, I got something for us
可以戴在头上衬托我们的制♥服♥上
to wear for our uniforms this morning.
不要
No.
你连看都没看一眼
You don't even know what it is.
是猫耳朵或者说发箍 上面缠了点东西
Cat's ears or headband with bendy-spring things.
我不要
The answer's no.
-我讨厌万圣节 -什么 为什么
- I hate Halloween. - What, why?
人们已经够疯的了
People are crazy enough as it is.
不需要专门用一个节日来变本加厉
They don't need a holiday encouraging them.
要我说 我觉得万圣节
Well, if you ask me, I take Halloween
比感恩节或者圣诞节都更有意思
over Thanksgiving or Christmas any day,
你想看看真正的疯狂
You want to see real crazy,
就把所有收养的孩子放在一起再加点酒
put all the fosters under one roof and add alcohol.
你很快就会明白
You'll see.
一切都看起来很正常
Everything seem perfectly normal,
当你没意识到的时候...
and then when you least expect it--
突然
Boo!
这就是万圣节
Halloween.
华♥莱♥士♥ 提前跟你说一声
Wallace, just want to give you a head's up,
今天早上晨会我来开
I'll be conducting the morning briefing today.
但那是大队长的工作
But that's the battalion chief's job.
是啊 但我觉得他们可能
Yeah, well, I feel like the men might be inspired
更想受到更高职位领导的鼓励
by someone with a little more authority.
而且从现在开始
Also from here on out,
我要监督51号♥消防局的事件处理情况
I'll supervise 51 on their calls.
你可以退居幕后了
You can hang back, man the fort.
你没有在现场指挥的经验
You have no experience commanding units in the field.
我看过你是怎么做的
Seen you do it.
我觉得我能应付
I think I can handle it.
高尔什
Gorsch,
火场指挥员
the incident commander
手里攥着人们的生命
holds the lives of his men and women in his hands.
那可不是游戏
It's not a game.
你得让我做我的工作
You need to let me do my job.
你的工作就是听从上级指示
Your job is to follow orders of the man above you.
早上好 先生们
Morning, men.
还有女士们
And women, of course.
女士们也是重要的一部分
Women--women are a big part here too--
在消防局里 没错
at the fire department. Uh, that's clear.
好的
Okay.
我想要大家都全力以赴
I want us to get out there this shift,
如果我们失败了
and if we fail,
要记住 那也是我们成功的一部分
just remember that is part of our success.
我们都知道有时候受害者会死
I know that we all know that sometimes victims die.
有时候我们会失去他们
Sometimes we, uh, lose 'em,
那就是我们从工作中...
and that's what we build upon...
建立起来的
the job.
好吗 好的
Right? Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我还要分配早间任务
Okay, I also have to cover the morning assignments.
奥洛夫斯基神父
Hey, Chaplain Orlovsky.
-神父 -你好
- Hey, the Chap! - Hey.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you to 51?
不好意思
'Scuse me.
我还没说完呢
I'm not finished here.
61号♥救护车 81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3,
多名伤者 原因不明
multiple victims down from unknown causes,
芝加哥海滨南路4918号♥
4918 South Chicago Beach Drive.
博登呢
Hey, where's Boden?
看起来高尔什变本加厉了
Looks like Gorsch is escalating.
-什么情况 -客人们一早上都在抱怨
- What's the story? - Guests have been complaining
说恶心 头晕
all morning of nausea, dizziness.
我还以为是不是被什么寄生虫污染了
I thought it was just some type of food bug going around,
但后来顾客开始呼吸困难 我就叫你们来了
but when people started wheezing I called you guys.
-你的头感觉怎样 -也一样
- How's your head? - The same.
好 让我们的医护给你看看
All right, go have paramedics take a look.
你怎么看
What do you think?
-可能是煤气泄漏 -是
- Could be a gas leak. - Yeah.
奥蒂斯 拿四相气谱仪来 所有人戴上面具
Otis, grab the four-gas meter. Everyone, mask up.
把整座旅馆全部疏散
We need to clear out the hotel
直到查清问题的源头
till we know what we're dealing with.
81车 去一层
81, take the first floor.
水车去二楼
Engine, take the second.
救援队去三楼
Squad, third.
收到
Got it.
我们走
Let's go.
来
Come on!
有脉搏
I got a pulse.
卡普 托尼
Hey, Capp, Tony.
我们把她送去救护车
We'll get her out to the ambo.
准备 一 二 三
Ready--one, two, three.
她就在这扇门旁边
She was right by this door.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
是自杀吗
Suicide pact?
浴缸里都是化学溶剂
Filled the tub with chemicals.
足够让整个旅馆的人中毒了
Enough to poison everyone in the hotel.
芝加哥烈焰 第七季第六集
发生了生化险情
This is a chemical situation.
现场发生了氯胺泄漏
We have a confirmed chloramine release
污染范围很大
with large exposure radius.
需要危险化学物品处理队立即到场
We need to get HazMat out here ASAP.
是 我也这么想
Yep, that's what I think too.
我们走
Let's go.
副局长
Hey, Deputy Commissioner.
应该是您把处理队调过来
I think you're the one who calls this in.
51队呼叫总台
This is 51 to Main.
我要申请危化处理队一级响应
I need a level one hazMat response at, uh,
地址是南芝加哥海滩道4918号♥
4918 South Chicago Beach Drive.
收到 51队
Copy that, 51.
我们将调动危化处理一级响应前往支援
We'll dispatch level one HazMat to your location.
所有人 立即疏散
Everyone, clear out!
能动的立即向出口转移
If you can move, go to the exit.
大家都快走
Everyone out.
消防队 立即疏散
Fire Department! You gotta go!
消防队 所有人快走
Fire Department! Everyone, out!
快点 快走快走
Let's go! Move, move, move.
消防队 立即疏散
Fire Department! Let's go.
我扶着你 快
I got you. Come on.
别 调头 我们走 调头
No, turn around. Let's go. Turn around.
帮帮我 我儿子他...
Ayudame! Mi hijo esta en--
所有人都出去 好吗 你们得赶紧转移
Everybody, out, all right? You gotta keep moving.
等等 您必须得转移
Wait--listen, you gotta keep moving.
所有人立即疏散 快走
Hey, all right, everybody up to third floor! Let's go.
克鲁兹 你知道她们在说什么吗
Hey, Cruz, do you know what they're saying?
她儿子不见了
Her son is missing.
他们在玩捉迷藏
They were playing hide and seek
在哪都找不到他
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表