Truly, my pleasure. Bye, honey.
为什么她这么急着出手这台电视
Why is she so eager to get rid of this television?
你会知道的
You'll see.
-基德 -怎么了
- Hey, Kidd. - Yeah?
你想把车停进来吗
You wanna finish parking the truck?
我很乐意
Love to.
这是个什么
What the hell is this?
这是个电视
It's a television.
这是背面投影
That's rear projection.
久经考验的真正技术
Tried and true technology.
我找不到合适的连接器
I can't find the right connector.
你当然找不到了 这玩意儿太古老了
Of course you can't. This thing is ancient.
这是蒸汽动力的吗
Hey, hey, is this, uh-is this steam powered?
或者你要手动发电吗
Or do you have to crank it by hand, huh?
我估计你买♥♥这个的时候 我还在上中学
I mean, I must have been in middle school when you bought this--
穆奇老了
Mouch is old!
明白了吗 各位
Get it, everybody?
穆奇是个虚弱的老头子
Mouch is a doddering old man!
这好笑吗
Isn't that funny?
至少我周末没有假装和龙搏斗
At least I don't spend my weekends pretending to fight dragons.
或是玩着星战玩偶
Or play with Star Trek dolls.
是动作玩偶
Uh, they're action figures.
或许我是个老男人
I may be an old man,
可你不是男人
but you're barely a man at all.
你是个婴儿
You're an infant.
有些人脸皮很薄啊
Somebody's got thin skin.
拼车妹们 我需要你的帮助
Hey, carpool women. I need help.
你刚错过了穆奇和奥蒂斯的年度大戏
You just missed some real drama between Mouch and Otis.
我相信那是场大戏
I'm sure that's a big deal,
但我有个问题需要马上处理
but I have an issue that needs attention right away.
发生了什么
What happened?
我刚才替奥蒂斯停车
I was backing the truck up for Otis and next thing I know
然后我方向打大了
I'm cutting the angle too much.
直到我下来看之前 我都不知道我撞上了
And I didn't even realize that I hit it until I got out and looked.
云梯车撞坏了吗
Is there damage to the truck, too?
很幸运 没撞坏
No, no, thankfully.
但是 天啊 你们俩要帮我修好这个
But, God, you guys have gotta help me fix this.
你们知道他们如果看见的话
I mean, do you know how much
会叫我多少声"女司机"吗
"woman driver" grief I'm gonna get from the guys when they see this?
奥蒂斯很恶毒的
Yeah, Otis will be vicious.
你真该看看他当时的心情
You should see his mood.
我们不用告诉别人
We don't have to tell anyone.
没错 我们可以自己修好
Right. We can fix this ourselves.
是的 没错 就是这样
Yes, yes, yes.
福斯特 你的医生朋友来了
Uh, Foster, your doctor friend is here.
肖医生
Dr. Shaw.
我以为你会叫我吉姆
I thought you were gonna call me "Jim."
没错
Right, yeah.
和医生约会简直是噩梦
Going out with a doctor would be a nightmare.
那种盲目地自负
Just all that unchecked ego.
反正福斯特也在和别人约会了
Foster's seeing someone anyway.
可怜的家伙根本没机会
Poor guy never had a chance.
好的
Okay.
我要和好医生去鸟舍酒吧喝酒
I will be having drinks with the good doc at The Aviary.
奢华
Swanky.
我们今早看到的那个女人呢
What about the woman we saw you with this morning?
我们很随意的
Oh, that's super casual.
我不需要这个
I don't need this.
穆奇
Oh, hey, Mouch.
局长 我能...
Uh, Chief, can I, uh...
怎么了 穆奇
What up, Mouch?
你需要找人顶班吗
Well, have you got any holes you need to fill
第一班 甚至第三班
on first shift or third, even?
我听说里奇的孩子快出生了
I heard Richie has a baby on the way.
他想要休假吗
Is he looking to take any furlough?
因为我可以替他
'Cause I could fill in for him.
里奇没有提出申请
No, Richie hasn't made a request.
怎么了 一切还好吗
Why? Everything okay?
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
特鲁迪和我只是想
Trudy and I are, uh, just trying
让我们的日程更加同步
to sync up our calendars a little better.
我只想知道排班上能不能变通
I just wanted to see if there was any flexibility in the schedule.
现在所有排班都挺固定的
Well, all shifts are pretty solid right now,
但如果有机会出现 你知道
but if something comes up, you know...
明白 谢谢
Copy. Thanks.
听说你们遇上了一起严重的摩托车事故
Heard you guys caught a nasty motorcycle accident.
嗯 骑手的情况很不好
Yeah, rider was in a bad way.
他能挺过去吗
He gonna make it?
不知道
Don't know.
希望能
Hope so.
那个人精神错乱了
The guy was delirious.
他在跟我说话
He was talking to me.
我觉得他以为我是他儿子
Pretty sure he thought I was his son.
怎么发生的
How did it happen?
没人看到
Nobody saw it.
道路状况良好 不涉及其它车辆
Good road conditions, no other vehicles involved.
有可能是鲁莽驾驶
Might have been recklessness,
但骑手不是什么年轻流氓
but the rider isn't some young punk.
他应该50来岁了
He's gotta be in his 50s.
什么样的摩托车
What kind of bike?
是那种高座旅行摩托车
One of those tall travel bikes
两边有银色的货箱
with the silver cargo boxes on the sides.
探险摩托车
An adventure bike.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
你觉得他是故意的
You think he did it intentionally?
希望有其它合理的解释
Wish there was another explanation that made sense.
也许和调查车祸的警♥察♥谈谈
Well, maybe talk to the cop investigating the crash.
看看你能不能取得更多事故发生的细节
See if you can get more detail on how it went down.
嗯
Yeah.
我帮你给芝加哥医院打了电♥话♥
I put in that call to Med for you.
受害者有严重脑出血
Victim had a massive brain bleed.
任何人都无能为力
There was nothing anyone could do.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这消息太糟了 太糟了
That's awful news. That's just awful.
我很同情他的家人
My heart goes out to his family, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
这位是凯利·西弗莱德副队
This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide.
-你好吗 -我是尼克·查菲
- Hey, how's it going? - Hey, Nick Chaffee.
查菲是第一个到现场的
Chaffee was first on the scene.
你能告诉西弗莱德你是怎么发现车祸的吗
Can you tell Severide how you came across the wreck?
好
Sure.
我巡逻的时候在环绕
I was doing a loop around the truck yards
穆厄大道上一个卡车场地
there on Moe Drive as part of my patrol.
周围没什么车流 一般都没有
Wasn't too much traffic around. Usually isn't.
然后我看到前面有什么东西在旋转
Then up ahead I see something spinning
我意识到那是一辆撞毁的摩托车的车轮
and I realize it's the wheel of a motorcycle smashed up there.
你在附近没有看到其它任何车辆
And you didn't see any other vehicles in the area?
没有
No.
没有 那段路很安静
No, it's a quiet stretch.
但问题就在这 有些疯狂的人
But that's the thing-- you get these yahoos
会去那里飙车
who get out there and just gun it.
看起来这个人有点太冒险了
Seems like this one just pushed his luck a little too far.
可是他听起来不像个疯狂的人 对吗
He doesn't really sound like a yahoo, though, does he?
一个全身穿着安全装备的中年人
I mean, middle-aged guy decked out in safety gear.
我什么样的都见过
I've seen all kinds.
不过确实 可能是机械故障
But, yeah, it could have been a mechanical issue,
或者他碰到了路面杂物
or maybe he hit some road debris.
在那里等你们的时候我很无助
I just felt so helpless waiting there for you guys.
我希望我能为他做些什么
I wish there was something I could have done for him.
不 不
No, no.
你每件事都做对了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表