剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
全州各地的执法人员请注意
Law enforcement officials across the state,
由于危险的极寒天气
but with dangerously low temperatures,
对11岁的亨利·迪弗的搜寻工作
the search for 11-year-old Henry Deaver
已经被叫停 等春季解冻后再继续
has been called off until the spring thaw,
现在以搜寻为主 而非营救
in what's now considered a recovery, not a rescue.
气象学家表示上次出现
Meteorologists say the last time
低于零下30度的天气还是...
low temperatures broke minus-thirty--
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
就像缅因州现在流行的说法
As the saying goes here in Maine,
年
如果你不喜欢这天气 就等一会儿
if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute
州长表示私立监狱会...
The governor said private prisons bring--
城♥堡♥石布朗伯格电台为您播报...
Right here on WXIU, Brumberg-Castle Rock...
让我猜猜 是要在床上吃早餐吗
Don't tell me, breakfast in bed?
我真希望你30年前接受了那个买♥♥断协议
I wish you'd taken that buyout 30 years ago.
您先请 雷西太太
After you, Mrs. Lacy.
-会有蛋糕吗 -没有
- Will there be a cake? - No.
那群人都是不怎么爱吃蛋糕的人
It's not really a cake...crowd.
佩妮要开车带我去波特兰
Penny's driving me to Portland.
我打算给你买♥♥些短裤
I'm buying you shorts.
我跟她说 "戴尔终于退休了
I told her, "Dale retires,
我们这下要彻底搞清楚 他到底有没有膝盖"
we're gonna find out once and for all If he's got knees."
你说这话倒是轻松 反正你又不用看那双膝盖
That's easy for you to say, you won't have to look at them.
最后一天上班了 雷西先生
Last day, Mr. Lacy.
缅因州惩教署 肖申克监狱
有些人就是注定享受不了退休的生活
Some folks aren't built for retirement,
跟我父亲一样
same deal as my old man.
二十多岁的年纪都是在海军队伍中度过的
Finished his twenty in the Navy,
-退役一年后就死了 -是吗
- Dead in a year. - That a fact?
我的意思是 虽说这不算是平稳的交接
My point is, it wasn't the smoothest shift change,
但我们很高兴你能来这里任职
but we're damn glad to have you.
雷西
跟你说点琐碎小事
Little trivia.
肖申克监狱史上总共有四位典狱长在任期间殒命
Shawshank's actually lost four wardens in office.
你还可以看到那个弹孔 那就是...
You can still see the bullet hole where Warden...
-不必向我介绍了 -好吧
- We can skip the audio tour. - All right.
他们一直没找到他的头颅
You know, they never found the head.
我听说他们家办葬礼拿到了个便宜价
Heard they got a deal on the funeral.
打九折
Ten percent off.
如果这是我的办公室 我也想自杀
If this were my office, I'd kill myself too.
现在是你的了
It's yours now.
入狱犯人如果增加20%
Boost enrollment by 20 percent,
我们一年就能多挣150万
we can get an extra 1.5 million a year.
我们可以把非暴♥力♥犯人安置在体育馆里
We can always park non-violents in the gym.
实际上 体育馆已经上下铺住满了 长官
Actually, the gym's already double-bunk, ma'am.
整个监狱都是这样
The whole prison is.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
没事
Of course.
除了F区 自从1987年圣诞那场大火后
Except for Block F, but that's been closed
那地方被封闭至今
since the Christmas fire in '87.
-你叫... -扎拉斯基 长官
- Officer...? - Zaleski, ma'am.
F区有多少床位
How many beds in block F?
至少有六七十吧
Sixty, seventy, at least.
但是 现在已经没人去那里了
But, I mean, nobody goes down there anymore.
你是在告诉我 前任典狱长任由这监狱的
You're telling me that my predecessor left
一整个区空置了30年吗 为什么
an entire wing of this prison unoccupied for 30 years? Why?
东北惩教署给他的遣散费
He had a severance package from Northeast Correctional
达到六位数
that was six figures.
退休金另算
That's on top of his pension.
-所以呢 -所以
- So? - So?
-他为什么要寻短见 -你当我是心理学家吗
- Why did he off himself? - Who am I, Sigmund Freud?
我怎么知道 有时候发生了就是发生了 没有理由
I don't know, sometimes a rope is just a fuckin' rope.
我♥操♥啊
Holy shit.
就是这里
Right here,
这就是他们当年堆尸体的地方
that's where they stacked the bodies.
囚犯都被烤熟了
Fuckin' jailbird barbecue.
好了 晚安 休息下吧
All right, bro, that's night- nights.
-不是吧你 -当然要了
- Really? - Oh, fuck, yeah.
-好极了 谢了啊 -你想来一起睡吗
- Great. Thanks. - Do you want in?
不 我们是来数床位的
No. We're supposed to count the beds.
有人进来过这里
Somebody's been here.
有人吗
Hello?
该死
Shit.
这下好了
Great.
有人吗
Hello?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
清点人数
Counting!
8172 8369 8462 8172 8369
8172, 8369, 8462, 8172, 8369...
-A区 全员都在 -霍贝克
- Cell block A, full block. - Holbeck?
-B区 -全员都在
- Block B. - All accounted for!
告诉我你的名字 小子
I need a name, son.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你叫什么名字
What's your name, hmm?
我们没有关于你的任何记录
We got no records of you.
快说 你叫什么名字
Come on, what's your name?
你是怎么进入这个监狱的
How'd you get inside this prison?
不会说话了吗
Cat got your tongue?
是谁把你丢进那个洞里的
Who put you down that hole?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
无话可说是吗
Nothin', huh?
好吧
All right.
你一开始发现他的时候 他说了些什么
What did he say when you found him?
那孩子吗 他什么都没说
The kid? Didn't say a word.
他就像是个哑巴
He's like a mute.
这是淋浴
It's a shower.
用来清洁身体的 是水
To-to clean? Water?
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
这是什么鬼东西 就像是...
What the fuck is this thing anyway? It's like a...
是个老旧的水箱吗
It's like an old water tank?
天呐
Jesus Christ.
你觉得这会对一个人造成怎样的影响
What do you think it does to a guy?
什么
What?
孤单一人 被困在这里
Bein' here...trapped, alone.
我不知道
I don't know.
我曾见过一个孩子被单独监禁了两周
Saw a kid do two weeks in the hole,
出来后他竟以为自己是复活节兔子
came out thinkin' he was the Easter bunny.
很好笑吗
It's funny?
这里本来有个大咖啡罐
Hey, there was a big coffee can
里面塞满了烟蒂
full of cigarette butts right here.
你看到在哪儿吗
Do you see that anywhere?
听我说 一个掌管着监狱的老变♥态♥
Okay, one old perv in charge of a prison
加一个被关在油箱里的性♥奴♥
plus one fuck slave, in an oil tank,
再减去一个消失的头颅
minus one head.
我算得没错吧
How's my math on that?
他没有司法程序记录
He's never been processed,
就连闯红灯的记录都没有
not even a jaywalking charge.
系统里没有他的指纹
No fingerprints in the system.
这是个公♥关♥灾难
This is a public relations disaster.
我们是联♥系♥警方还是董事会
So, do we call the cops, or the board of directors?
我们先冷静下 别轻举妄动
Why don't we... take a beat.
先搞清楚这里的情况 再联♥系♥外界
Sort out what we're dealing with here before we make any calls.
如果他们查不出他的身份
If they can't figure out who he is,
就得放他走 对吧
they gotta let him go, right?
我想他们一定会让他当城♥堡♥石的镇长
I'm sure they'll make him the mayor of Castle Rock.
如果他之前还不是精神变♥态♥者
If he wasn't a psychopath before...
现在也肯定是了
he sure as shit is now.
我可以明确告诉你一点
I'll tell you one thing.
我可不想成为新任的典狱长
I wouldn't want to be the new warden.
年轻人 你到底是谁
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表