剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
他只有你一半高 而现在你就在这里了
He was half your size. And now here you are.
就我所知
And for all I know,
我父亲正在外面照料他的玫瑰 比我还年轻
my father's outside taking care of his roses-- younger than me.
我从不知道接下来我会经历哪个阶段
And I never know where I'm goin' next.
神经科医生叫我找个应对机制
The neurologist said, "Find a coping mechanism."
我就在每个房♥间放了一个棋子
And I have... one for every room in the house.
我会迷失在过去
See, I can get lost in the past.
格林童话 《糖果屋》
被丢在森林里的小孩企图依靠面包屑找到回家的路
而这些就是我的面包屑
These are my breadcrumbs.
如果我在冰箱里找到一个棋子
If I find a chess piece in the icebox,
我就知道我在现在 而不是过去
well, I know it's now, not then.
这样我就能找到走出那片树林的路
That I can find my way out of the woods.
禁止打猎
该死
Shit.
来看其它新闻
In other news,
今天下午缅因州一座精神病院突发大火
eight staff members and six patients are presumed dead
目前可能已经有
at a mental institution in Maine
八名职工和六名病患身亡
after a fire broke out earlier this afternoon.
趁着起火的混乱 四名病患
In the chaos, four patients also escaped
从杜松山精神病院逃走
from the Juniper Hills Psychiatric Hospital
他们可能会危及自己和他人
and are considered dangerous to themselves and others.
肖申克
就是它了
This is it.
听着 我有一个朋友就死在这辆林肯中
Listen, a friend of mine died in this Lincoln.
-我要把它领回去 -这辆车归胖子托尼了
- I need to get it back. - This car's goin' to Fat Tony.
相信我 他才不会管你朋友的事
Believe me, he doesn't give a shit about your friend.
给你200块
I'll give you 200 bucks for it.
-不卖♥♥ -500块
- Ain't for sale. - Make it 500.
你聋了吗 混♥蛋♥ 别碰我的车
You deaf, asshole? Get the fuck off my rig!
我爱的女人病了 我要救她
The woman I love is sick, and I'm gonna help her.
这破车是我的了
This piece of shit is mine now.
该死
Damn it.
后门开启
Back door open.
无信♥号♥♥
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
威利很胆小
Willie frightens easily.
威利
Willie?
你叫威利
You're Willie?
你是谁
Who are you?
奥丁·布兰奇
Odin Branch.
威利是我的翻译和门徒
Willie's my interpreter and protégé.
如果你说得慢一点 我能读懂唇语
I can read lips if you speak deliberately enough.
你们都去过墓地
You were at the cemetery. Both of you.
老实说 我很惊讶
Honestly...I was surprised
你没有在这里举♥行♥你父亲的葬礼
you didn't hold your father's service out here.
这里
This...
这个地方曾是他的教堂
This place was his church.
你认识我父亲
You knew my father?
老相识了 我们有同样的兴趣爱好
Very well. We shared certain interests.
灵修 哲学 物理
Spirituality, philosophy, physics.
声学
Acoustics.
你在这干什么
What are you doing out here?
我们当然是来聆听的
We're out here to listen, of course.
和你一样
Just like you.
还有 纠正年轻的威利
Also...to correct young Willie.
你们在听什么
What are you... listening to?
你父亲把它叫做
Your father called it...
上帝之声
The voice of God.
一起来听吧
Please, join us.
不用了
I'm fine.
大多数人根本听不到
Most people can't hear it at all.
有的人听过一次后就再也听不到了
Some hear it once, then never again.
只有少数幸运者能经常听到
A lucky few hear it constantly.
这声音震耳欲聋
Practically deafened by it.
幸运者
Lucky?
这声音会受地理变异影响
There are geographic variations, naturally.
在某些地方会比较安静
Quiet in some places...
在其他地方会更加响亮
...much louder in others.
你是说...
You're saying--
你是说我爸认为自己能听到上帝
You're saying my dad believed he could hear God...
在这里
out here.
有一段时间是的
For a time.
古人把这叫做天体之乐
The ancients called it the Music of the Spheres.
当然了 我的观点更为科学
Of course, I have a more scientific view.
现在更合适的叫法是"蜗音"
The nature of the schisma is the preferred nomenclature now.
也就是说 你并不相信上帝在和你直接对话
So you don't believe God is talking directly to you?
亨利 我有生物声学
Henry, I have advanced degrees in bio-
和心理声学的高等学位
and psychoacoustics.
尽我所知
Best I can tell,
蜗音其实是纳米级别的气流
schisma is actually nanoscale turbulences
由耳蜗量子整体通过平行研磨产生
caused by cochlear quantum totalities abrading in parallel.
此耳彼耳 此时彼时
Other ears, other nows.
所有可能的过去 所有可能的现在
All possible pasts, all possible presents.
蜗音是宇宙调和这些可能性的声音
Schisma is the sound of the universe trying to reconcile them.
我该走了
I, um... I should get going.
亨利
Henry.
在某些人耳中
To some listeners,
蜗音听起来像是耳鸣
the schisma sounds like a ringing in the ears.
你有过这种经历吗 亨利
You-- You ever had that, Henry?
耳鸣
A ringing in your ears?
普通的声响可能时有时无
See, the sound may come and go,
但蜗音是永恒的
but the schisma is eternal--
永不停止 无处不在
it's eternal and everywhere,
潜藏在所有时空之下
underlying all space-time.
但蜗音再次响亮了起来 亨利
But it has been getting louder again, Henry.
已经有数十年没有如此响亮了
It hasn't risen to these levels in... decades.
但问题是
The problem is,
无论信♥号♥♥多强
no matter how strong the signal...
世界充满噪音
the world is noise...
听觉干扰
auditory distraction...
即使是有幸能听见蜗音的人
so even those lucky enough to hear the schisma
也必须透过净化和放大[其声音]
have to clarify, amplify.
当然 而那些最认真的人会付出更多
And of course, the most committed of us do more.
更多是指什么
What do you mean, more?
上一次的振幅波峰期间
During the last amplitude crest...
你父亲设计出一款装置
your father conceived a device.
我父亲是个牧师
My father was a minister.
差不多意思
Very much so.
他把这装置比喻为上帝给诺亚造方舟的指示
He compared it to the schematics Noah was dictated from God.
他把它称作"过滤器"
He called it The Filter.
当然 他没来得及实践
Of course, he never got the chance to build it.
庆幸的是 我打造出来了
Fortunately, I did.
这是个电波暗室
It's an anechoic chamber,
加上一些定制的改造
but with certain custom modifications.
这些锥形海绵是低密聚氨脂泡沫塑料
The wedges are a low-density polyurethane foam,
这种形状能最大程度屏蔽声波
and this shape provides an optimal impedance gradient for sound waves.
暗室内完全静音
Inside this chamber is total silence...
或许是地球上唯一一个完全寂静之地
...perhaps the only total silence on Earth.
所有噪音都...被净化
All noise...cleansed.
只剩下...
And what's left is...
蜗音
The schisma.
你不是说我已经能听见了
I thought you said I already hear it.
你现在听到的是谣言
What you hear now is just a rumor.
而你在过滤器里听见的...才是真♥相♥
What you'll hear in The Filter is...truth.
真♥相♥发出的声音更大
The truth is louder,
相信我
believe me.
你进来自己听听
Step inside and hear for yourself.
我不进去
I'm not getting in there.
选择在你
That's your choice.
我明白
I understand.
亨利 你饱受折磨
Henry, you're suffering so much.
我在墓地那儿观察了你
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表