剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
"You'll see. They're Vince's."
你听说过放射性碳年代测定吗
You've heard of radio carbon-dating?
他们能通过指骨告诉你
They can take the finger bone,
它们是什么时候从手上被砍下来的
tell you when it got lopped off the hand
精确到哪一分钟
down to the minute.
因为内华达的炸♥弹♥试验
Because of the bomb tests in Nevada
空气里充满了碳-14
filled the atmosphere with carbon-14,
从那以后我们吸入了很多碳-14
and we've been breathing it in ever since.
上帝的巧妙安排
God's perfect clock.
你为什么要救我的文件
Why did you save my file?
我想看看
I wanted to see
他们是怎么说我的
what they said about me, of course.
他们砸我的门...
Pounding on my door...
对我含沙射影 拿走了我的骨头
making insinuations, taking my bones.
你知道
You know
我从没碰过你
I never touched you.
显身教堂的马修·迪弗
Deaver, Matthew. Church of the Incarnation.
脱掉你的鞋子
Take off your shoes!
你知道你父亲不能容忍♥
You know your father won't abide
房♥子里有任何踢踏声
any click-clacks in the house.
艾伦 我今天去了雷莫路
Alan. Went out to Remo Road today.
湖边那里
By the lake?
我知道它在哪里
Yeah, I know where it is.
我跟约瑟夫·德雅尔丹谈过了
Spoke with Josef Desjardins.
我以为你是来办公事的
I thought you were here on business.
他有从我失踪开始的所有档案
He had the case file from when I went missing
就在他床下的盒子里
in a box under his bed.
-这就怪了 -没错 我也这么觉得
- That's strange. - Yeah, I thought so too.
在我父亲出事那天他没有不在场证明
He didn't have an alibi for the day my dad fell.
根据你的报告 那周大部分时间他都没有
For most of the week, in fact, according to your report.
那个人住在树林里
Man lived out in the middle of the damn woods.
有很多不在场证明要调查
There were a lot of alibis to go around out there.
你搜查了他的房♥子
You did a search of his house.
只是你 没有法医团队 没有警犬
Just you. No forensic team, no dogs.
你清楚我想问什么 艾伦
I'm sure you can see where I'm going, Alan.
不 我不清楚
No, I'm not sure I can.
我是想弄清楚
Guess I'm trying to figure out
你为什么没做好自己的工作
why you didn't do your fuckin' job.
好吧
Right.
或者我们别兜圈子了
Or we could just cut the shit,
因为我已经厌倦这件事了
'cause I'm gettin' pretty goddamn tired of it.
你在说些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我知道 亨利 我一直都知道
I know, Henry. I've always known.
-他告诉了我 -谁
- He told me. - Who?
他死的前一天 就在那间屋子里
The day before he died, right up there in that room.
-我父亲吗 -他已经快不行了
- My father? - He was half-dead,
但还醒着
but still awake.
他的喉咙里插着导管
Had that fuckin' tube down his throat,
所以他写在一张银行水单背面
so he wrote it out for me on a goddamn bank slip.
全是大写
All capital letters.
"是亨利干的"
"Henry did it."
-什么 -当时房♥间里只有我们二人
- What? - Just the two of us in that room.
第二天早上 牧师就死了
Next morning, the good Reverend is dead.
我当然得让自己看起来是在做本职工作
Of course I had to look like I was doing my fuckin' job.
编出一两个说法 让地方检察官胡乱猜测
Gin up a theory or two, keep the D.A. guessin',
确保他不敢因为其他人
make sure he didn't get the balls to charge
以异样眼光看你而起诉你
with everybody lookin' at you the way they did.
这不是真的
That's a lie.
难以置信
Fuckin' unbelievable.
这事和我母亲有关 对吗
This is about my mother, isn't it?
-还有养老院[家] -"家"
- And the home. - "Home."
你要把她丢在给弱智待的停车场
You're gonna dump her in a parking lot for half-wits,
你还好意思把那称为家
and you call that a home.
你就是一个满腹牢骚的老头
You're just a bitter old man.
是你发现了德雅尔丹
You're the one dug up Desjardins.
我只是在这里修该死的篱笆
I'm just out here trying to keep
让它别倒下来
this fuckin' fence from fallin' down.
他已经快不行了 但还醒着
He was half-dead, but still awake.
是亨利 干的
Henry...did it.
第二天早上 牧师就死了
Next morning, the good Reverend is dead.
一个孩子 把他叫做杀人犯
A little kid, call him a goddamn killer?
也许是我杀的
Maybe I did it.
我父亲
My father.
在湖边
Out at the lake.
潘伯恩是这么说的
Pangborn said that...
当时 我有没有说过关于...
Back then, did I ever say anything about--
不管发生了什么
Whatever happened...
都不是你的错
it wasn't your fault.
你当时只是个孩子
You were just a kid.
我...
I--
我不该来这里
I shouldn't be here.
我压根就不该回来
I should have never come back to this place.
等等
Wait.
过来
Come on.
我是丹尼斯 但既然你给我打电♥话♥
It's Dennis, but you already knew
那么你已经知道了
that if you're calling me.
嗨 丹尼斯
Hey, Dennis.
我是亨利·迪弗
Henry Deaver.
听着
Listen, uh...
计划有变
there's been a change of plans.
嗨 丹尼斯 我是亨利·迪弗
Hey, Dennis. Henry Deaver.
听着 计划有变
Listen, uh, there's been a change of plans.
我不能留在镇上
I can't stay in town.
对我而言 事情变得有些复杂
Things have gotten complicated for me.
有一些家事 我得尽快离开
There's some family matters, and I need to leave as soon as possible.
对大家而言最好的是
Best thing for everyone is,
我们接受解决协议 他能走人
we take the settlement offer so he gets out,
然后我能在明天回休斯敦
then I can get back to Houston tomorrow.
我知道你准备好了出庭
I know you were ready to go to court,
我也知道那座监狱之前
and I know there are other problems in that prison
就有别的问题
before today.
我们只要把那个孩子救出来
We just gotta get that kid out of--
如果感到高兴 你就拍拍手
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
打开13号♥
Open 13.
给我坐...
Sit the fuck d--
我想作证
I want to testify.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表