剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*生日快乐 亲爱的戈迪*
*Happy birthday, dear Gordy*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
干得好
Yay! Good job!
干得好 伙计
Nice job, buddy.
哥哥的生日 准备好了吗
Big brother's birthday! Look. Ready?
你想要从边边切下来还是
All right. Now, do you want an end piece or...
请给我边上的 谢谢
End piece, please.
-准备好了吗 -来了
- Ready? - There you go, buddy.
-要拆礼物吗 -要
- Open your presents? - Yes!
-我很好奇... -你当然好奇了
-I wonder... ‐ Of course you do,
-因为是我买♥♥的 -天啊 安琪拉
- Because I bought it. - Jesus, Angela,
不要当着孩子的面这样
not in front of the kids.
妈妈 今天不要发脾气
Mommy, don't get mad today.
-对啊 妈妈 -我受够了
- Yeah, Mommy. - I'm sick of this.
-戈迪 拆你的礼物吧 -妈妈
- Gordy, open your presents! - Mom!
回房♥间去 戈迪 我要和你妈妈聊聊
Go to your room, Gordy. Your mom and I have to talk.
不 戈迪 打开你的礼物
No. Gordy, open your present.
-好了 现在拆开了 -是爸爸拆的
- There! It's open now! - Daddy opened it.
棒球手套 真有创意 妈妈
A baseball glove! How fuckin' original, Mommy!
-回房♥间去 戈迪 -别碰我
- Go to your room, Gordy. - Don’t touch me.
你就是非要当今天的主角对吧
You're the one who has to make today about you, huh?
-闭嘴 -就不闭 安琪拉
- Just shut up. - Or what, Angela?!
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要把这破蛋糕
I'll stuff this fuckin'
-塞你喉咙里去 -不 爸爸
- cake down your throat. - No, Daddy!
总有一天我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you some day.
为什么不今天动手呢 生日快乐 儿子
Why not today? Huh? Happy birthday, son.
你再说一次 我现在就把你开膛破肚
Say it again, I'll cut you open right now,
-你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 -为什么不今天动手呢
- You son of a bitch. - Why not today?
戈迪 快跑
Gordy, run!
放开我
Get off me!
随着火势蔓延
As the blaze continues to engulf
陷入火海的森林面♥积♥继续扩大
more and more acres of forest,
城♥堡♥县消防局
Castle County Fire Department
仍未找出失火原因
still can't explain how it began
以及为什么传统灭火方法
or why traditional methods to extinguish the fire
未能扑灭大火
aren't working.
火势异常迅猛 使得很多居民认为
The unusually quick spread has many convinced
这是更大的厄运降临的前兆
it's a harbinger of much worse to come.
现在继续放送你们喜爱的热门歌♥曲
And now, back to the hits you love.
网上的女士说这些是维京人造的
Lady on the internet said they were made by Vikings,
所以我想着...
So I figured...
路易斯西洋棋
The Lewis chessmen?
知道吗 这个的原版是一位牧师的妻子
You know, the originals, they were carved out of walrus ivory
用海象牙雕刻而成的
by the wife of a priest,
"巧手"玛格丽特
Margret the Adroit.
你仍是我认识的人中最聪明的那个
You're still the smartest person I know.
足够知道你的伎俩了
Well, smart enough to know what you're up to.
来 宝贝 快来
Come on, girl. Come on.
网上还教你什么了
What else did the internet teach you?
下棋对痴呆的大脑有帮助吗
Chess is good for the demented brain?
肖申克监狱正走出阴霾
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
兔子
The rabbit goes...
跑进了洞
into the hole.
不 是狐狸追兔子
No, the fox chases the rabbit.
得了 有什么区别
Oh, please. What's the difference?
一个是食肉动物 另一个是它的早餐
One's a carnivore, the other's breakfast.
天 我上交♥警♥徽后
God, I haven't had a tie on
就没系过领带了
since the day I turned in my badge.
你真可爱
You're so sweet.
不能自己系领带并不可爱
It's not sweet I can't tie my tie.
因为我的关节炎
It's arthritis.
那个演讲
Oh, the speech.
你一整晚都辗转反侧就是因为这事
You tossed and turned all night. That's what kept you up.
这没什么不好意思的 艾伦
There's no shame in it, Alan.
谁都会怯场
Stage fright'll jelly up anyone,
即使是你这样的美男子也不例外
even an Adonis like you.
演讲会成功的 会成功的
You'll do fine, you'll do fine.
想着我裸体的样子就好了
Just picture me naked.
天呐 我爱你
God, I love you.
我想借用一下车子 就几个小时
I, uh, just need to borrow the car a few hours.
没问题 艾伦的仪式结束后你就可以开走了
Oh, sure. You can take it after Alan's ceremony.
-我不打算去 -没事 他不用到场
- I wasn't planning on going. - It's OK, he doesn't have to.
我不是征求他的意见
I wasn't askin'.
开始前
Now, before we get started,
请随我一起为在肖申克监狱逝去的英雄们
please join me in a moment of silence for our fallen heroes
默哀片刻
at Shawshank.
我想作证
I wanna testify.
谢谢
Thank you.
潘伯恩大桥
Well... Pangborn Bridge.
尽快适应这个名字
Get used to the sound of that.
他光荣地为这个县效力了
Here's a man who has served this county
数十载
with honor for decades,
见证了我们熬过最为艰难的岁月
who saw us through some of our most challenging times...
即使自己遭遇着巨大的变故
who never asked for anything in return,
也从未要求过任何回报
even when he faced his own tremendous challenges.
他体现了城♥堡♥石镇的
A man who epitomizes the very soul
伟大精神
of the great town of Castle Rock.
无需我赘言
A man that needs no introduction from me.
各位 掌声欢迎艾伦·潘伯恩
Alan Pangborn, everybody.
我应该感谢那场野火
I guess I oughta thank the wildfire
烟把你们都从家中熏了出来
for smoking you all out of your houses.
我在小的时候想成为一名魔术师
I wanted to be a magician when I was a kid.
他们身边似乎总会有个可爱的助手帮忙
They always seemed to have a lovely assistant hanging around.
不过 魔术师必须得说个小故事
But, a magician has to tell a little story.
用来分散观众注意力
Something to distract you while they...
然后趁机把牌藏入手掌
palm an ace off the deck.
我从来就不擅长这个
I was never any good at that.
做不到伶牙俐齿
Never any good at the patter.
然后...
And...
别吵了
Quiet!
如果我在这镇上做过些好事
If I've done any good in this town...
哪怕就那么一点
If I've done any good,
那都是因为你们给予了我信任
it's because of the gift of faith you people have given me.
你们都是善良的人
Good people.
我只希望现在的城♥堡♥县 要比我刚来的时候
I just hope I've left Castle County a little better
好了那么一点
than I found it.
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth!
妈
Mom!
不 快来人帮忙
Oh, no! Somebody help!
我回来了
I'm back.
有人吗
Hello?
我不知道你现在在哪 但还是得和你说一声
Hey, I don't know where you are, but I thought I should tell you,
那小孩不见了
the kid, um, wandered off.
听到留言就给我打电♥话♥
So, call me when you get this.
然后就是隔壁邻居家里的煤气泄漏了
Okay, so then the next-door neighbors got gassed in their house.
据说是一起异常事故
Just a freak accident, supposedly.
锅炉坏了
Cracked furnace case.
他们全都在平安夜的睡梦里身亡
They all died in their sleep on Christmas Eve.
不开玩笑
Shit you not.
装尸袋在草坪上排成了一排
Lined up the body bags right on the lawn.
猫和狗也死了
Plus the dog and cat.
这都是我出生前的事了
This is before I was born.
就像这里发生过的所有趣事一样
Just like everything interesting that's ever happened here.
人们都说要写下你知道的事情
I mean, they say write what you know,
但这个镇子太乏味了
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表