剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
一星期内我就走了
I'll be gone in a week.
你妈妈会想你的
Your mother'll miss you.
-我带她跟我一起走 艾伦 -什么
- Taking her with me, Alan. - What?
她连现在是哪年都不清楚
She barely knows what year it is.
脱掉你的鞋子 你知道你父亲
Take off your shoes. You know your father
不能容忍♥房♥子里有任何踢踏声
won’t abide any click-clacks in the house.
人们称之为日落综合征
They call it sundownin'.
你妈妈一到晚上就很难熬
Nights are hard for your mom.
《城♥堡♥石》前情提要
典狱长雷西
Warden Lacy,
他告诉我恶魔是个男孩
he told me the Devil was a boy,
老戴尔说他抓住了他
and old Dale said he caught him.
把那恶魔关进了一个牢房♥
Had locked the Devil in a box.
结束这镇上发生的所有可怕之事
To put an end to all the horrors we've seen,
这是上帝告诉我的
that's what God told me.
那是多久之前的事
How long ago was this?
别把那孩子放出来
Don't let that fuckin' kid out.
要叫普鲁伊特来吗
Is it time to call Pruitt?
你愿意的话 我可以当你的律师
Hey! I can be your lawyer if you want me to be.
-但你必须说出来 -我们俩
- But you have to say it. - We're both
就都能离开这个鬼地方了
gettin' out of this shithole.
给我坐...
Sit the fuck--
我要给你读五个单词
I'm gonna read you a list of five words.
然后你要复述这五个词 顺序不限
I'm gonna ask you to repeat them in any order.
现在复述一遍 过几分钟再复述一遍
Once now, and then again in a few minutes.
准备好了吗
You ready?
船 家庭 教堂
Boat, family, church,
狗 白色
dog, white.
船 白色 教堂
Boat, white, church...
狗
dog...
家庭
family.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我不该跟你说的 但是...
I'm not supposed to tell you this, but...
在我看来 你的扫描没问题
your scan looks clear. To me.
格林医生会看看你的结果
Doctor Green will walk through your results.
那到底是怎么回事
So, what is it?
你经常戴耳塞听很响的音乐吗
Do you listen to loud music in your earbuds?
可能只是耳鸣
It could just be tinnitus.
-你现在能听到吗 -时断时续
- Do you hear it right now? - Comes and goes.
我青少年时期经常会听到
Used to bother me when I was a teenager.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
我知道你不是得州的
I know you're not a Texan.
纽约人
New Yorker.
缅因的
Maine.
挺好的
That's nice.
都是平房♥ 圣诞节会下雪
Flat houses, snow on Christmas.
是的
Yeah.
不完全是
Not exactly.
你经常回去吗
You get back there much?
不
No.
看来大家都觉得自己生长在
I guess everyone thinks they grew up
全世界最糟糕的地方吧
in the worst place on earth, huh?
屠♥杀♥发生五天后
Five days after the massacre,
我们得到的答案仍然十分有限
we still have so few answers.
为什么备受喜爱的狱警
Why did the much-liked corrections officer
会对自己的同僚大开杀戒
unleash on his fellow guards?
还有令人震惊的...
Along with the shocking...
...监狱的私有化
...privatizing of the prison,
以及备受爱戴的典狱长自杀
along with the suicide of its beloved warden,
肖申克的悲剧依然在继续
the tragedies at Shawshank keep piling up.
其他新闻
In other news,
黑山山火持续蔓延
the wildfires continue to spread across Black Mountain,
吞没了200多亩土地
engulfing as many as 200 acres.
州各地的消防队都前来支援
Firefighting teams from across the state are pitching in,
但是城♥堡♥风景区和城♥堡♥湖之间
but the residents of dozens of houses between Castle View
几十幢房♥子的住户已撤离
and Castle Lake have already been evacuated.
我知道 我已经安排了听证会
I know. I already had a hearing scheduled.
他们又推了三个星期...
They pushed it three weeks after--
我就是想和你说...听着 听着
That's what I'm trying to tell-- Look, look...
我给法官留了两条言
I-I left two messages with the judge.
我有委托人被困在肖申克了 我...
I have a client who's stuck in Shawshank, and I--
喂
Hello?
操
Fuck!
抱歉 神父
Sorry, Father.
-谢谢你的到来 -抱歉延迟了
- Thanks for coming down. - Yeah, sorry for the delay.
我和墓地的人谈过了 他们说明天
I spoke to the cemetery, they said they should
应该能为我父亲准备好一个墓穴
have a plot for my dad ready by tomorrow.
我不是因此给你打电♥话♥的
That's not why I called.
葬礼
扎"勒"斯基 周日 下午2点
波茨 周日 下午4点
这叫棺材爆♥炸♥综合症
It's called exploding casket syndrome.
当没有足够的氧气让...内容物脱水
Uh, when there's no oxygen to dehydrate the...contents,
棺材就变成了一个高压锅
the casket becomes a pressure cooker.
我没想到这么古老的遗体还会这样 但是
Wouldn't think remains this old would be susceptible, but,
也许当初他们为了运输重新封棺时...
maybe when they resealed the casket for transport...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
当然了 最近肖申克监狱出事了
Of course, with the recent trouble at Shawshank,
如果你还想要举♥行♥仪式 预约排队的有点多
there is a bit of a queue, if you still want a service.
让我理清楚
Let me understand this.
你在一个化粪池里发现了基♥督♥山伯爵
You found the Count of Monte Cristo in a septic tank.
他要找他的律师 律师出现了
He asks for his lawyer, lawyer shows up,
你为了保住自己而赶走了那家伙
you stiff-arm the guy to cover your ass,
我们的一个守卫对这种滥用权力的行为
one of our own guards doesn't like this miscarriage
非常不满意
of justice, not one bit,
于是他做了一件合乎常理的事
so he does the only logical thing
冲着自己的同事们打光了两个弹夹
and pumps two clips into his coworkers.
然后 我们就上了头条
And voila! Our very own Times alert.
没错 我也想花点时间
And yeah, I'd like to take a moment of silence,
为死者默哀 有点人性
mourn the dead, be human for a change,
我真心想这么做 但我做不到
I really would, but I can't
因为我忙着处理因为你的无能
because I'm so busy getting fucked in the ass
而惹出来的乱子
by your incompetence.
我不管你是像变魔术一样
I don't care if you make him vanish into thin air
让他人间蒸发 或是把他埋在院子里
like Harry fuckin' Houdini, I don't care if you bury him
还是买♥♥张票送他到马略卡岛
under the yard or buy him a ticket to Mallorca--
不管这里发生了什么 不管怎么处理的
whatever happens in there, however it gets handled,
我什么都不知道 董事会什么都不知道
I knew nothing. The board knew nothing.
如果出了问题 特丽莎
And if things go wrong, Theresa,
随时能再找一个失控的员工
there's always room under the bus
出来当替罪羊
for one more rogue employee.
前门开启
Front door open.
谁在说话
Who the fuck's that?
新装的系统
New system.
这样就能看住妈妈
So we can keep an eye on Mom.
两扇门都装了
Both doors are rigged.
摄像头得想办法安排好
Had to get creative with the cameras.
楼上四个 楼下四个
Four upstairs and four down.
我在肖申克办完事就走
As soon as I'm done at Shawshank, I'm leaving.
在此期间 我们能通过手♥机♥应用
Meantime, we can both keep an eye on her
一起看住她
with a smartphone app.
听着 在我们想出长远的解决办法前
Listen, until we figure out the long-term situation,
我必须要确保她的安全
I need to know she's safe.
为什么不直接给她装个芯片
Why not just put a chip in her,
就像金毛猎犬
like a golden retriever?
喂
Hello?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
多快
How soon?
刚获得假释的人员 当你重新进入社会
Three challenges will face you, the newly paroled,
将会遇到三个挑战
as you reenter society.
工作面试
我该做什么 我要住在哪里
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表