剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
I watched you at the cemetery.
你在寻找
You're searching...
真正的自己
...for what kind of man you are.
寻找你回家的原因
For why you've come home.
你有孩子吗 亨利
Do you have a child, Henry?
有个儿子
A boy.
他了解你吗
Does he know you?
真实的你
Truly?
如果你都不了解自己 他又怎么能
How can he if you don't know yourself?
大部分人永远都见不到那道光
Most men never see the light.
光不是用眼睛看到的
This light isn't something you see.
我现在只听到蜗音
The schisma is all I hear now.
所以我才那么做
That's why I did it.
所以我纠正了自己
That's why I corrected myself.
今晚之后
And after tonight,
年轻的威利也会被纠正
young Willie will be corrected, too.
你把自己弄聋的吗
You made yourself deaf?
不是聋 而是完美
Not deaf; perfect!
你现在听见了吗
Do you hear it now?
你现在听见了吗
Do you hear it now, now, now...
亨利 你去哪了
Henry, where'd you go?
拿到了 我拿到那辆林肯了
Got it. I got that fuckin' Lincoln.
明早会有卡车运来
Truck'll be here with it by the morning.
到时我们要做什么
What do we do then?
会建一座纪念碑
There will be a monument.
什么
What?!
纪念雷西典狱长
To Warden Lacy.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
纪念每一个把我关进笼子的人
To everyone who helped put me in that cage.
你说过你会帮她的
You said you'd fuckin' help her.
你为什么要那么说
Why would you say that?
老天 露丝在哪
Jesus Christ. Where's Ruth?
你为什么不把我从车尾箱里救出来 警长
Why would you leave me in that trunk, Sheriff?
小露
Ruthie!
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
露丝
Ruth!
小露
Ruthie?
小露
Ruthie?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表