剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
重新来过 到个暖和的地方
Start over. Somewhere warm.
弗吉尼亚州 墨西哥
Virginia. Mexico.
只要...
Just...
远离城♥堡♥石就好了
get away from Castle Rock.
远离这一切
From all this.
远离我
From me.
你都不住在这儿
You don't even live here.
看样子我要...
Yeah, well, it looks like I'm gonna be...
在这儿待久一点了
stayin' here a little longer.
他们不可能相信...
They can't possibly believe--
这里的人相信关于我的种种传闻
People around here believe all sorts of things about me.
时间到了
Time's up.
谐和山
Harmony Hill.
那个墓园
The cemetery.
举起手来
Hands up!
迪弗家的儿子
向天堂而生
你父亲什么都没做
Your dad didn't do anything.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我想是吧
I guess.
这小镇有问题 一直都是
This town is fucked up. Always has been.
这一切跟树林里的声音有关系吗
Does it have something to do with the sound...
不管那到底是什么
whatever's in the woods?
你让警♥察♥来抓我
You sent them.
我能理解
I understand.
换我也会这么做
It's what I would have done.
她把一切...
She told you...
都告诉你了
everything?
我不知道我们还剩多少时间
I don't know how much time we have left.
如果那个声音停了
If the sound stops...
我可能会被困在这儿
I think I could be stuck here.
只要我在这里 事情就会恶化
As long as I'm here, things will get worse.
就会有人死
People will die.
我无法阻止
I can't stop it.
我不该在这儿
I'm not supposed to be here.
这一切都不是你想要的吗
And you didn't want any of this?
你是谁
Who are you?
跟你一样
Same as you--
一个受害者
a victim.
不
Mm-mm. No.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
那那个梦呢
What about the dream?
你被困在地下室
You're in a basement...
或是笼子里
or locked in a cage.
你想不起来了也说得通
It makes sense that you don't remember.
想想你在那个笼子里经历了什么
Think about what you went through in that cage.
他们找到我的时候 即便我出去之后
When they found me, even after I got out,
我也没能想起所有事
it didn't all fit together.
但后来我到了你家
But then I got to your house...
我家
my house.
你也会慢慢想起来的
Your memories will come back, too.
也许都是碎片 一点一点
Maybe in pieces... one at a time.
但总会想起来的
They will.
如果我母亲没离开 和我父亲一起生活在城♥堡♥石
If my mom had stayed in Castle Rock with my dad--
在你的世界
in your world, I mean--
会怎么样
what would have happened?
会害死她
It would have killed her.
他清楚妈妈和艾伦的事
He knew all about Alan and Mom.
我们离开之后她告诉我的
She told me after we left.
《罗马书》
Romans.
第六章第23节
6:23.
"罪的工价乃是..."
"The wages of sin is--"
死
Death.
我不知道我儿子说了什么 亲爱的
I have no idea what my son said, dear,
但我不怎么喜欢贴身照料
but I'm not one much for coddlin'.
晚安 迪弗女士
G'night, Mrs. Deaver.
但很快你妈妈就会被召回
But soon your mother will be called home,
等她走了
and when she's gone,
我们两个就能纯粹地
we will live pure, just the two of us,
生活在上帝之声的圣堂中
in the cathedral of His voice.
"罪的工价乃是死"
"For the wages of sin is death."
靠墙站好
Move to the back of the cell...
两个都是
both of you.
出来
Let's go.
停
Stop.
进去
Get in.
带他们进来
Bring 'em in!
这地方怎么样
Whaddya think?
搞什么 是尼克·"凯笼"
The fuck? It's him! Nick Cage!
尼克·"凯笼"
Nick fuckin' Cage!
国宝级人物啊
National fuckin' treasure.
小贱♥人♥
Little punk bitch.
我们可要好好调♥教♥你 小子
We're gonna turn you out, boy.
来 尼克 快舔起来
Come on, Nicky. Come lap it up, huh?
你现在是谁的走狗
Whose bitch are you now, huh?
我觉得他没那么难搞
He don't look so fuckin' tough to me.
-滚开 -闭嘴
- Fuck off! - Shut up!
科因就是个人♥渣♥
Coyne was a fuckin' piece of shit.
我倒想他能死慢点
I wish he died slower.
他是想让你当他的走狗吧
Wanted to make you his bitch, didn't he?
要不你现在来当当我的
How 'bout I make you mine right now?
鸡鸡虽然小 口气倒是挺大啊
Big words for a guy with such a little dick!
又盯老子洗澡了 死基佬
Staring at me in the shower again? You fuckin' faggot.
把他们分开
Separate 'em!
我愿意付钱 只要你舔我的...
I'll pay up. I'll pay up when you suck my--
后退
Back up!
-都后退 面对墙壁 -交出武器
- Back up! Face the wall! - Show me the weapon.
我在流血
I'm fuckin' bleeding!
把刀拿出来 傻♥逼♥
Show me the shank, asshole.
退后
Step back!
好了 都安静点 我来看看
All right, settle down. Let's take a look.
手放墙壁上 快点
Hands on the wall! Now!
把手伸出来
Show me your hands.
操 快去叫医护人员
Shit. Somebody get a medic in here--
快点 快点 钥匙拿来
Come on! Come on! Keys!
走吧
Come on.
各单位注意 各单位注意
All units, all units,
请回答 请回答
please respond, please respond...
别 别
Don't. Don't.
别
Don't.
别走出去
Don't-- Don't go out there.
很...
It's...
很...
It's sss--
亨利 我们得走了
Henry. We need to leave.
不
No.
快
Now.
这是你干的吗
You did this?
起来
Get up.
等我们到了那里
When we get there,
你就会发现一切都是真的
you'll see that it's all true.
我不想伤害你 亨利
I don't want to hurt you, Henry.
亨利 我不想伤害你
Henry, I don't want to hurt you!
你去哪里了 孩子
Where'd you go, son?
亨利
Henry?
你去哪里了 孩子
Where'd you go, son?
亨利 你在哪里
Henry, where'd you go?
亨利 你在哪
Henry, where'd you go?
亨利 你在哪
Henry, where'd you go?
你去哪里了 孩子
Where'd you go, son?
亨利 我不想伤害你 儿子
Henry, I don't want to hurt you, son.
更响了吗
Is it louder?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表