剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
and there he was.
他看着我
He looks at me.
他看着球棒 非常害怕
He looks at the bat, just as scared as can be.
像是被抓了现行 但这能怪他吗
Looks caught. Can you blame him?
他身前是个手拿球棒的男人
He's between a man with a bat
身后是刚走出来的树林
and those woods he just came from.
我跟你说 其实害怕的不止他一个
Well, I'll tell ya, he wasn't the only one scared.
我发誓 我准备拿出手♥机♥
I promise you, I reached for the phone,
打给警♥察♥ 儿童保护机构 骑兵队
I was gonna call the police, Child Service, the cavalry,
但他开始说话 "我听见了 爸
and then he starts saying, "I heard it, Dad.
声音很响 爸
It was so loud, Dad.
我们周围都是这种声音
It was all around us,
也在我的脑海里 但我承受不住
in my head, and it was too much.
然后你离开了 之后我也离开了
And then you were gone, and then I was gone,
我醒来时发现自己在树林里
and I woke up in the forest,
突然树林里的积雪都消失不见了
but suddenly there was no more snow,
我就走去了镇子 但有点不对劲
and then I walked into town and it looked... different.
这里还是城♥堡♥石 但是变样了
Castle Rock, but different.
镇上的人都不认识我"
And not one person in town knew me."
他是这么说的 荒唐透顶
That's what he said, not making a lick of sense,
接着他告诉了我一个故事
and then he tells me a story.
他说他是我儿子 亨利
He says he's my son. Henry.
养子
Adopted.
他给我讲了个故事
He tells me a story that the two of us
说我们俩去城♥堡♥林里祈祷
went to pray in Castle Woods,
去那里聆听...
that we were out there, he says, to listen...
上帝的声音
for Him.
然后他听到了
And he heard it.
他说他真的听到了
He said he'd really heard it.
这次不是骗我的
No foolin' this time.
不是他妈妈的花招或骗局
None of his mother's trickery and deceit.
这让我相信他了
And there, right here, he caught me,
因为谁会知道呢
because who would know that?
谁会知道那女人试图骗我
Who could possibly know that that woman tried to trick me?
我有继续测试他吗 当然了
Did I test him more? Of course I did.
我问他
I asked him how
我喜欢如何烹制鸡蛋
I like my eggs cooked over the propane stove.
我们给弯道和风景起的绰号♥
The name we gave to the bend and the view--
他答上来了
he knew it.
他都知道
He knew it... all.
感觉就像是救赎
And it-- it felt like redemption.
像是他被归还给我了
Like he'd been returned to me.
虽然变了 但本质上一样
Changed, but the same.
恢复原状了
Restored.
我可爱的亨利终于回到我身边了
My sweet Henry back to me at last.
直到那时
And it was then...
我才意识到我做了什么
I realized what I'd done.
我一直在期盼 不是祈祷 而是期盼
I'd wished-- not prayed, wished.
渴望着这个 就是这个
Desired for this. Yes, this.
它就像是我从电视购物买♥♥来的一样
And here it was like I'd ordered it off the damn TV.
我们都知道它是谁 对吧
Well, we know just who that is, don't we?
谁会在你最需要的时候
Who gives you what you wish
用一点代价
when you need it most,
就实现你的愿望
with just a string or three attached.
我廉价地出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂
I'd been bought-- bought cheap.
这不是我儿子
This was no son of mine.
因我盲目的渴望和赤♥裸♥的欲望
In the blindness of desire and my naked want
我引来了恶魔
I'd invited in the Deceiver.
我一直住在山下 离他很近
I was just down the hill from him this whole time.
我知道他什么样
I knew what he was like.
所以我才...屏蔽了他
That's why I just... tuned him out.
他说的那孩子告诉他的我妈妈的事
The stuff he said the kid told him about my mom.
她教我撒谎说在树林里听到了上帝的声音
How she would tell me to lie about hearing God in the woods
好让他别再烦我
to get him off my back.
那是真的
That happened.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
但亨利
But Henry...
听我说
listen to me.
他说的那些事
Those things that he talked about...
直升机坠毁 校车出事故
the helicopter going down, the school bus crash...
都是几十年前的事了
they happened decades ago.
他录了超过1400周
They go up to the 1400s.
第624周
这么说他一共录了...
So he recorded this one--
但那孩子顶多12岁
No, but that kid can't be more than 12.
他在那里待了很久
There he stayed for years,
很多很多年
so many years,
我老了 也更孤独了
and I grew old and even lonelier.
有些时刻我变得软弱
There were moments when I was weak.
我们在那个地下室共度过圣诞节
We shared Christmases in that basement,
庆祝过红袜队的胜利
Red Sox victories,
我教他用肥皂雕刻精致的小雕像
I taught him to carve perfect figurines from soap
我曾经也教过我儿子
as I once did with my own boy.
当然 我差点就放他出来了
And yes, of course, I almost let him out.
有很多次 几乎屈服于他的故事和魅力
Many times. Almost surrendered to his story, his charms.
如果有人听到这段录音
I suppose if someone is listening to this,
甚至有可能是我的亨利 我的亨利
maybe even Henry-- my Henry--
你就知道我终于屈服了
then you know I finally did surrender.
但你听好了 儿子
But you listen to me, son.
只要那个恶魔还在城♥堡♥石自♥由♥走动
As long as that devil walks the streets of Castle Rock,
悲剧就会不断发生
tragedy after tragedy will pile up
人们会自相残杀
and men will turn on their own.
街头将血流成河 直至他再次被关入笼中
Blood will run in the streets until he is back in a cage.
我能查出他被带去哪儿了
I can find out where they took him.
发生什么事了
What's goin' on?
我认识这些人
I know these guys.
我们认为是他干的
We think he did it.
有七人丧生
Seven people dead.
-还有十人失踪 -天啊
- Ten still missing. - Oh, my God.
有人见过那孩子吗
Has anyone seen the kid?
他被抓走了
They took him away.
警方认为是他干的
They think he did this.
城♥堡♥石警局
谢谢
Thanks.
他隔壁床位的男孩说他发现了打火机
Boy in the bed next to his says he found the lighter,
看到他把自己床垫点着
saw him set his mattress on fire.
这个作证的男孩多大了
How old is this kid? Your witness.
-你的男孩没否认 -让我们跟他谈谈 吉姆
- Your boy's not denying it. - Just let us talk to him, Jim.
亨利是医生
Henry's a doctor.
这男孩显然精神受创
This boy is obviously traumatized.
亨利只是想尽力帮他
Henry just wants to help however he can.
我是莫莉
I'm Molly.
这位是亨利
And this is Henry.
你知道自己叫什么吗
Do you know... your name?
亨利·马修·...
Henry... Matthew...
迪弗
Deaver.
能告诉我们你几岁了吗
Can you tell us how old you are?
给 应该能让你好受些
Here. These might help.
没事的 抱歉
OK. It's OK. Oh, sorry.
能再问你一个问题吗
Can we ask you one more question?
医院的火是你放的吗
Did you start the fire in the hospital?
为什么
Why?
我...
I...
我阻止不了他
couldn't stop him.
我隔壁床的...
The boy... in the bed...
那个男孩 他...
next to mine. He was--
他太靠近了
He was too close.
太靠近什么
Too close to what?
不
Oh, no...
我们得走了 必须到树林里去
We have to go. To the woods.
快没时间了
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表