剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
but this town is so blah.
居民会对以前的坏日子发牢骚
I mean, people bitch about the bad old days
那时这里充斥着各种连环杀手和疯狗
when there were, like, serial killers and psychopathic dogs,
但只要能回到那时候 我连左胸都可以不要
but I would give my left tit to go back there.
美好的八十年代啊
The eighties, man.
我还有个叔叔
I had this uncle, though.
他生前也是个作家
He was a writer, too.
但有个冬天 他就发了疯似的
And then, one winter, he just flipped his lid
试图用斧头杀害自己的妻儿
and tried to ax-murder his wife and kid
还是在一个高档滑雪度假村里
at some fancy ski resort.
我家人从不肯跟我提起这件事
And my folks will never talk to me about it.
我就改成了我叔叔的名字 就为了气他们
So I took his name just to piss them off.
我的真名叫戴安
My real name's Diane.
我们刚收到一条突发新闻
We have breaking news.
不到一小时前 一架消防直升机
Less than an hour ago, a firefighting helicopter
于城♥堡♥湖附近爆♥炸♥ 机上的驾驶员
exploded near Castle Lake, killing the pilot
以及两名消防员全部遇难
and two firefighters onboard.
-他们本打算... -这该死的打火机
- They were attempting... - This fucking lighter.
带着阻燃剂去扑灭
...that originated on Black Mountain
从黑山燃起的大火 而当时
with flame retardant when the pilot
机长显然失去了对飞机的控制
apparently lost control of the aircraft.
这起悲剧意味着这场烈火
This tragedy means five people have now died
已造成五人身亡
as a result of these powerful fires.
许多伤者目前正在县医院
Multiple others are at County Hospital
治疗烧伤 其中众多伤者的伤情十分严重
being treated for burns, many of whom are in critical condition.
贩卖♥♥机里只有这个了
It was all they had left in the machine.
她一般在上午都没事的
She's usually OK in the mornings.
我在91年给她买♥♥了戒指求婚
I bought her a ring in '91.
她说这会让她儿子很困惑
She said it'd be confusing to her boy.
而且她觉得自己不配拥有
And she didn't deserve it.
幸福
Happiness.
我最终不再问她 搬去了南边
Eventually I quit asking and moved south.
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Live free or die.
等我再搬回来时 我以为我们没机会在一起了
By the time I moved back, I figured we'd missed our shot.
我那时候已经是个老家伙了
I was an old fuck anyway.
然后我接到电♥话♥
Then I get a phone call.
有人说听见你妈家里有枪声
Somebody heard gunfire up at your mom's place.
我当时不是警长了 但大家还是会打给我
I wasn't sheriff, but folks still rang me up time to time.
枪声
Gunfire?
怎么回事
What happened?
你妈妈来开门
Your mother came to the door
看着像是刚从地狱里走了一遭
looking like she'd been to hell and back,
她抱住了我
threw her arms around me,
求我不要离开
begged me, "Don't leave."
我以为自己能保护她的
I thought I could keep her safe.
她醒了
She's awake.
你得回那边去
You gotta get back to them.
参加命名仪式
The naming.
我毁了派对
I ruined the party.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你什么都没毁
You didn't ruin anything.
都怪那条狗
It was the damn dog.
这个镇上没什么能死透了
Nothing stays dead in this town.
感觉就像是我翻开书
It's like I opened the book
然后里面所有的图画都...
and all the pictures...
被人撕掉了
someone tore them out.
重新排列
Rearranged them.
你知道那种感觉的 对吗
You know how it feels, don't you?
那种不记得自己的故事的感觉
To forget your own story.
我不知道出什么事了
I don't know what happened.
我们只不过是在一起胡侃
We were just shooting the shit.
他人在哪
Where is he?
我们俩就都能离开...
We're both getting out...
握拳 然后跟我的碰一下
Make a fist and bump it against mine.
我不知道你去了哪
I didn't know where you went.
我...我很担心你
I was-- I was worried about you.
我不该来这里
I shouldn't be here.
我应该继续待在那个洞里
I should still be in the hole.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
典狱长雷西只是个病态的老男人
Warden Lacy was just a sick old man.
不管他对你说了什么
Whatever he said to you,
都不是真的
it wasn't true.
...污迹
...the stain.
你只是个孩子
You're just a kid.
-你还好吗 -嗯 只是...
- You okay? - Yeah. Just...
我希望在她走了之后温德尔还能记住她
I want Wendell to be able to remember her when she's gone,
但我不知道她什么时候
and I don't know how much longer
就会认不出他了
she'll be able to recognize him.
温德尔和玛瑞特
我觉得他可以搭大巴过去
I guess he could take a bus up there.
那真是再好不过了 玛瑞特
I really appreciate it, Marret.
前门开启
Front door open.
亨利
Henry.
莫莉
Molly.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
抱歉 我的电♥话♥...
I'm sorry, my phone is--
说来话长
It's a long story.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in?
青蛙下面有把钥匙
There's a key under the frog.
我在一个老的衬衫工厂楼顶找到了他...
So I found him on top of the old shirt factory...
楼顶上 我以为他会跳下去
on, you know, I thought he was gonna jump.
不得不给他吃了奥施康定才把他弄上车
Had to give him an Oxy just to get him in the car.
他还在车里 在把药效睡过去
He's still in there. He's sleeping it off.
他感觉不对
He feels wrong.
谢谢你帮他平静下来
Well, thank you for getting him settled down.
也许我们只是需要休息一下 然后...
I think maybe we just need to get some rest, and--
好吧 我表达得不对
OK. Um, so I'm not explaining it right. Um...
每个人都在以自己的频率播报
Everyone broadcasts at their own frequency.
有的声音震耳欲聋 比如你的
Sometimes it's deafening, you know, like with you.
有的声音很微弱 我很难听清
Sometimes it's so faint I can barely hear it.
但这么多年过去了 我什么都听过了
But after years of this, I've heard it all.
但和他在一起时...
With him, it's just--
我感觉就像是同时听到了这个镇上
it's like I was listening to the pain of everyone
所有人的痛苦
in this town all at once.
好吧
Ok.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
不 我信 我信
No, no, no, I do. I do.
我只是...
I just...
我不知道该做什么回应
Look, I don't know what to say to that.
你的右耳在耳鸣
Your right ear is ringing.
很大声 以致你几乎听不见自己思考
So loud you can barely hear yourself think.
你对你救不了的那些委托人感到愧疚
You feel guilty about the clients you couldn't save,
对那些死去的狱警
about those dead prison guards,
你的母亲 你的父亲
about your mom, and your father,
还有你那等于没爸爸的儿子感到愧疚
and your son, who barely has a father.
而且你今天还没吃过东西
And you haven't eaten yet today.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
那孩子绝对有问题
there is something wrong with that kid.
前门开启
Front door open.
你今晚在这过夜吧
Maybe you should stay here tonight.
来吧
Come on.
我爸以前常待在这
My dad spent a lot of time out here.
虽然不是五星酒店 但有张沙发床
It's not the Ritz, but it has a pull-out.
至少以前是有的
At least it used to.
你随意
Make yourself at home.
好了
Now...
有什么需要的话
you need anything...
就到对面找我
you just cross the yard.
你会弹钢琴
You play piano.
真不错
That's somethin'.
我记得
I remember.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表