剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
你很快就会都想起来了
It'll all come back to you before you know it.
艾伦·潘伯恩纪念大桥
向城♥堡♥县艾伦·潘伯恩警长致敬
该死的桥
A fuckin' bridge.
我可能醉了 但我发誓...
Well, I may be half bombed, but I coulda sworn...
你仍是我认识的人中最聪明的那个
You're still the smartest person I know.
后院检测到运动
喂 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
别那么看着我 混♥蛋♥ 你认识我
Don't look at me like that, fucker. You know me.
你记得
You remember.
没错 雷西
That's right. Lacy.
我在半夜拦下他的车
I pulled him over in the middle of the night.
在这个县里当警♥察♥当久了
Wear a badge long enough in this fuckin' county,
一个家伙车尾箱里关着恶魔
guy with the Devil in his Lincoln
不是什么怪事
doesn’t sound half bug-shit crazy.
他叫我要相信他
He asked me to trust him.
老天 我真的信了
God help me, I did.
我以前常梦见你
I used to dream about you.
我连我亡妻的长相都不记得了
I can't remember my own dead wife's face,
但我却一直记得你
but I never forgot yours.
27年来从没忘记过
Not for 27 fucking years.
别以为我没挣扎过
Don't think I didn't wonder.
我该让一个车尾箱里关着一个孩子的禽兽离开吗
Should I let a monster drive off with a boy in his trunk?
现在我老了
Now I'm an old man,
你却还是跟当年一模一样
and you haven't aged one goddamn day.
你是恶魔吗
Are you the Devil?
不是
No.
那你到底是什么东西
Then what the fuck are you?!
我尽力了
I tried my best.
我努力保护这个镇上的人
I tried to keep the people of this town safe.
却落得什么下场
Where's it land you?
我等了深爱的女人30年
You wait 30 years for the woman you love
终于得到她了
and finally you get her,
她却从我手中飞走
and she slips through your fingers.
而你却在这里 该死的瑞普·凡·温克
And here you are, fuckin' Rip Van Winkle.
华盛顿·欧文所著同名小说中的主人公
他在一次奇遇中喝醉睡着 醒后发现已过了二十年
这世上还有公平可言吗
Where's the justice in that?
回答我的问题
I asked you a fuckin' question.
我能帮她
I can help her.
你不知道这是怎么回事 对吧
You have no idea what's happening here, do you?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表