剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
你知道 他...
You know, he's...
并不是我的亲生父亲
not my real father.
显然嘛
Obviously.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道你在你的房♥间所做的事
I know what you do in your room.
抚摸你胯下那东西
Touching your thing.
感觉就像...
Feels like...
烟花喷射
fireworks.
-我从没... -我也解释不清 但...
- I ain't never- - - I can't explain it, but...
我可以听到你的想法和感觉
I can hear what you're thinking and feeling.
比如你在刷牙的时候
When you're brushing your teeth,
你进入森林里的时候
and when you're out in the woods,
就好像我也在你身边
it's like I'm out there with you.
亨利
Henry!
亨利 你去哪儿了
Henry, where'd you go?
儿子 我要你立刻回家
Son, I want you back in this house right now.
亨利
Henry!
C区 30分钟后清点人数
C block, count time in 30 minutes.
你告诉瓦莱丽了吗
You tell Valerie yet?
当然没有 我可没跟她说那笔钱的事
Fuck no, I didn't tell her about the money.
她会全部用来还房♥贷的
She'd blow it on the mortgage.
我要买♥♥个游戏机 和一磅大♥麻♥
I'm buyin' an Xbox and a pound of weed.
你要把你的奖金用来买♥♥费雪牌跳跳椅吗
You gonna spend your bonus on fuckin' Fischer-Price Jumperoo?
那不是奖金 是贿赂
It's not a bonus, it's a bribe.
好让我们不说出去
So we don't talk.
说什么
About what?
老鼠仔
Mickey boy!
-给老子坐下 -我来处理
- Sit the fuck down! - I got this.
你最好坐下
You better sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
坐下
Sit down.
听我说 他已经安排了听证会
Look, he's scheduled a hearing,
他会把你捞出去的
he's gonna get you out,
但你也得帮帮你自己
but you gotta help yourself.
好了 快坐下
Come on, sit down.
那家伙除了神奇牌面包 什么都不吃
Dude doesn't eat, except for Wonder Bread.
几乎不睡觉
Barely sleeps.
整天就踱步转圈
Just kinda walks in these little circles.
大家都通过监控录像围观他
Guys watch him on CCTV now.
像看儿童台一样
Nick at Nite.
有些狱警现在叫他尼克
Some of the COs call him Nick now.
尼克·"凯笼" 因为他是在铁笼中被发现的
Like Nick Cage, 'cause we found him in a cage- -
-我懂那个双关 -好吧
- I get it. - Yeah.
我可以调取监控录像
Look, I can pull the security footage.
被电视媒体播出去一定很精彩
All right? That would look real good on CNN.
暂时先别那么做
Let's hold off on that.
听我说 你必须赢取他的信任
Listen, you gotta earn his trust.
让他告诉你他最初是怎么被关进去的
Get him to tell you how he got there.
我知道他是怎么被关进去的
I know how he got there.
他看雷西典狱长照片的眼神恨不能将他生吞活剥
Shoulda seen him eye-fucking Warden Lacy's picture.
不行 我需要更多信息
Nah. I need more.
你必须告诉他 明白吗
You gotta tell him, all right?
举证责任 对吧
Onus probandi, right?
提供证据的责任
Burden of proof.
网上查的
Oh, just Wikipedia.
真搞笑 虽然身在执法机构工作
Funny, man, you work in law enforcement,
却没人懂法
nobody knows shit about the law.
话说 要想成为律师 要付出多少年的努力
Hey, how long does it take to become a lawyer, anyway?
我想着...
I was thinkin'...
或许这事了结之后 我想重回学校上学
I don't know, maybe when all this is done, I go back to school.
你可以给我写封推荐信什么的
You can write me, like, a recommendation or somethin'.
好啊 没问题
Uh...yeah. Sure thing.
搞什么
What the fuck?
不是吧
Really?
我跟你说 这小镇可不是闹着玩的
I'm tellin' you, this town ain't for shit.
我妈男朋友的房♥子上个月也进贼了
My mom's boyfriend's house got broken into last month.
他回到家
He came home
两个瘾君子正把他的微波炉从后门往外搬
and two Oxy fiends were carrying his microwave out the back door.
没准是同一伙人
It's probably the same assholes.
-是啊 或许吧 -他们偷走了什么东西
- Yeah, maybe. - What'd they take?
我也不知道
I...I don't know,
我觉得好像没少什么
I- I don't think anything's missing.
难道是强占民房♥的人 但你也没看到人啊
Squatters? But you didn't see anybody.
是没有
Nope.
没错 有财产损失
Yeah, there's property damage...
请稍等 女士
Please hold, ma'am.
如果你雇我当全职
You know, if you hired me full- time,
我可以替你把整个房♥子都收拾干净
I could clean up this whole place for you.
这杀人地下室可真酷
Cool murder basement.
那是我想的那东西吗
Is that...what I think it is?
儿童失踪
亨利·迪弗
天呐
Oh, shit!
你当年跟他住在同一条街上
You lived down the street from him,
所以你可以近距离了解情况
so you had like a front row seat.
是他干的吗 他杀了他父亲吗
Did he do it? Did he whack his father?
明天对我来说是个大日子
I have such a crazy day tomorrow.
我昨晚又几乎没睡
you know, I didn't sleep last night,
我觉得现在
and I think right now
我要把精力放在《地方色彩》节目中的展示上
I need to focus on my Local Color presentation.
谢谢你的提问 科利
Thanks for asking, Corey.
任何社区的复兴第一步都是...
Phase one in any community revitalization...
-第一步是... -你得了解这个社区
- Phase one... - You gotta know the community.
你得了解这个社区
You've gotta know the community.
谢谢你的提问 科利
Thanks for asking, Corey.
-我出生于缅因州 -我出生于缅因州
- I was born in Maine... - I was born in Maine...
谢谢你的提问 科利 我出生于缅因州
Thanks for asking, Corey. I was born in Maine...
我是个骄傲的 第五代的缅因人[音:疯子]
I am a proud, fifth- generation Maineiac.
当我提到"城♥堡♥石拥有出色的轮船"
When I say Castle Rock has excellent boats- -
别说"轮船"
Don't say "boats."
好的
OK.
冷静 振作
Pull it together. Pull it together.
该死
Shit.
妈的
Damnit!
瞧瞧啊 这不是预购小姐嘛
Well, well, if it isn't Old Miss Layaway.
你开始跟踪我了吗
You followin' me now?
我在你们学校打听了一圈 他们叫我来这里试试
I asked around at the school, and they said to try here.
我说我是你的升学辅♥导♥老师
Said I was your college counselor.
我考上大学的可能有多大
And how are my chances?
我有钱
I've got money.
看来遇上自♥由♥市场的悲剧了
Looks like we've got a real free market tragedy here.
供不应求 断货了
Demand, but no supply.
-什么 -我奶奶...
- What? - My, uh, Gran...
那些药是我奶奶从斯科希甘带回来的
brings the pills down from Skowhegan,
她的痛风突然变严重了 他们让她卧床休养
and her gout took a bad turn, they have her on bed rest.
所以 你下周再来试试看吧
So check back next week or whatever.
我今天过得特别糟心
I'm having a really bad fucking day.
我曾经认识的一个人突然回来了
This guy I used to know came back to town,
那让我脑子里一片混乱 并且...
and it's really fucking me up. And...
我上午得上电视
I'm gonna be on TV in the morning.
我需要药物
I need my pills.
你杀了多少小黄人才做成这件大衣
How many Minions you kill to make that jacket?
六个
Six.
听着 如果你真的那么需要来一发
Listen, if you really need a fix that bad,
你可以去汽车旅馆碰碰运气
you could always try your luck at the motor court.
林地汽车旅馆
Timberland Motor Court.
去找德里克
Ask for Derek.
我也解释不清
I can't explain it.
但我可以听到你的想法和感觉
I can hear what you're thinking and feeling.
其实 他并不是我的亲生父亲
You know, he's not my real father.
显然嘛
Obviously.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表