剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
Young man, who are you?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
他能听到我说话吗 检查过他的耳朵没问题吧
Can he hear me? Have we checked out his ears?
还是说这是在玩猜字谜游戏 因为...
Or are we playing some kind of fuckin' charades here, because...
亨利·迪弗
Henry Deaver.
好吧
Okay.
他不可能是亨利·迪弗
That's not Henry Deaver.
亨利·迪弗是谁
Who the fuck's Henry Deaver?
说来话长
It's a long story.
亨利
Henry...
马修
Matthew...
迪弗
Deaver.
多少疑点算是合理的
How much doubt is reasonable?
各位
Well, folks...
如果我要选择是否要剥夺某人的性命
If I had to choose whether or not to take someone's life,
记住 你们今天就是要做这样一个选择
and that is the choice before you today, make no mistake.
我觉得有任何一点可疑之处都是不合理的
I don't think any amount would seem reasonable.
比如说我
Now, me,
我得剥夺一个人的性命
I had to kill someone?
除非是刻在金板上 上帝亲自签字下令才行
I'd need it etched in gold and signed by God Himself.
我的委托人是一位饱受虐待的女性
We're talking about an abused woman,
只有一些间接证据能证明她
linked to the death of her husband Richard Chambers
和她丈夫理查德·钱伯斯的死有关
by purely circumstantial evidence.
一审时莉安的代理律师
We're talking about a disbarred alcoholic
是一个被剥夺律师资格的酒鬼
who represented Leanne in her first trial,
关键证人则是一个已知的毒品贩子
and a star witness who was a known drug trafficker
还签了个私下协议
with a sweetheart deal.
我必须说 这些加在一起让人不得不起疑
All that, I'd say, adds up to some doubt.
这些足以让本案被重审了
That was enough for a retrial, a do-over.
这...
This...
这个判决期 也应该重新来过
sentencing phase, it's a do-over, too.
但过了今天 就没有重新来过的可能了
But after today, there will be no more do-overs.
法官签署执行令
Judge signs an order,
针扎进血管里
needle goes into a vein,
人死入棺
the body goes into a box,
六小时后
and in six hours,
那具身体
that body...
血肉之躯
that body...
将化成灰
will be ashes.
在得克萨斯州 骨灰可无法提起上诉
And ashes don't get appeals in the state of Texas.
所以我想问一句
So I ask...
你们能够接受多少的疑因
how much doubt are you folks comfortable with?
于1993年被判处死刑
...who was sentenced to death in 1993
是得州死囚牢房♥中年纪最大的囚犯
is the oldest death row inmate in the state of Texas.
处决时间被安排在傍晚6点
The execution is scheduled for 6 o' clock this evening.
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
我是她的律师
I'm the lawyer.
联邦第五巡回上诉法♥院♥判我们败诉
Fifth Circuit's gonna rule against us.
我很遗憾 莉安
I'm sorry, Leanne.
靠州长特赦希望渺茫
The governor is a long shot.
-你知道吗 -但...
- You know? - But--
我小时候 家住在谷物食品加工厂的下风向
I grew up downwind from a cereal factory.
距离只有一英里
A mile from home.
空气闻起来像麦片
Smelled like Cheerios.
那就是我最初的记忆
That was my first memory.
你的是什么
What's yours?
-什么 -最初的记忆
- What? - Your first memory.
歌♥手吉恩·皮特尼
Gene Pitney.
《距离塔尔萨24小时》
"24 Hours from Tulsa."
那首歌♥很棒
That's a nice song.
《距离塔尔萨24小时》
"24 Hours from Tulsa."
我父亲
My dad...
以前常常带我去达拉斯南部一个乡村酒吧
used to take me to a honky-tonk place on the south side of Dallas.
他会喝得酩酊大醉 然后带我
He'd get good and drunk and take me
去隔壁的鳄鱼农场
to the alligator farm just next door.
我们会坐在那里
We'd sit there
盯着那些鳄鱼看上两三个小时
and stare at those gators for two, three hours at a time.
有时候 到了深夜 我可以负责开车回家
Sometimes I'd get to drive the car home at the end of the night.
我总好奇一件事
What I keep wondering,
我们闻过的那些气味
all the smells we smell
听过的歌♥曲 看过的画面
and the...songs and pictures--
会全部失去吗
do you lose them all?
我是说
I mean,
不管人接下来去往何地方
wherever you go next,
过往的经历就像磁带一样被抹除了吗
does the tape get erased?
如果真是这样
And if it does...
你就不再是你了 对吧
you're not really you anymore, are ya?
你惧怕的是这个吗
Is that what you're afraid of?
这正是我想要的
That's what I want.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 我是艾伦 我是你母亲的朋友
Look at me. I'm Alan. I'm a friend of your mother's.
没有冻伤
No frostbite.
你一直躲在某个地方吗
You been inside somewhere?
-怎么回事 -她又活过来了
- What's goin' on? - She's alive again!
什么
What--
嘿 我是证人
Hey, I'm her witness.
你们不能再重新行刑
You don't get a fucking do-over!
我是证人
Fuckin' witness!
蜥蜴碗动物园
亨利·马修·迪弗
Henry Matthew Deaver.
住在休斯敦
Based out of Houston,
在距离那个方向20英里的城♥堡♥石镇长大
grew up 20 miles that way, Castle Rock.
名声很差
Bad reputation.
他小的时候 给州警添了大♥麻♥烦
Big mess with the state police when he was a kid.
玩了个恶作剧 离家出走
Pulled some stunt, ran away from home.
人们都以为他被绑♥架♥了
People thought somebody took him.
半个州的人都出去搜寻他
Half the state's out looking for him.
大冬天的
Middle of winter.
最后他们找回的是他父亲
And what they find is his father.
快被冻僵 背部还受伤了
Half-froze, and his back's broken.
没挺过三天
Doesn't last three days.
那孩子像汤姆·索亚一样死里逃生
Kid comes sashaying back from the dead like Tom Sawyer
却发现自己父亲死了 镇上的人都怪他
to find out he's got no dad, and the town blames him.
他说自己什么都不记得了
Claimed he couldn't remember a thing.
那个身份不明的小子就说了三个词
So, our anonymous friend says exactly three words,
我们觉得他是在找他的律师
and we think that he's asking for his lawyer?
我觉得我们不应该把刑事辩护律师
I think we are not bringing a criminal defense attorney
亨利·马修·迪弗
扯进企业内部问题
into an internal corporate matter.
我们可以开车带他兜一圈 把他放到边境
We could take him for a drive. Drop him over the border.
是啊 然后他给我来威利·霍顿那一套
Yeah, then he pulls a Willie Horton
因谋杀入狱
后在外出期间
又犯下抢劫 强♥奸♥等重罪
我的职业生涯就得在还账中度过了
and I spend the rest of my career in accounts receivable.
或者我们可以给他找个室友
Or we could find him a roomie.
找个专杀无期徒刑犯的变♥态♥ 让他们自生自灭
A psycho who collects life sentences. Circle of life.
喂
Hello?
对
Yeah.
对 亨利·马修·迪弗律师
Yeah, Henry Matthew Deaver the attorney.
什么 我听不清
What? I-I can't hear you.
不管那是谁 肯定不是我的委托人
Whoever you've got isn't my client.
我的委托人都死了
My clients are all dead.
听着 我压根不该打来
Look, I shouldn't even be calling you,
但是 他们在铁笼里发现个孩子
but listen, listen, they found a kid in a cage.
别人都不会帮他
No one else is gonna help him.
肖申克州立监狱
Shawshank State Prison.
你是谁
Who-- Who is this?
风♥骚♥辣妈
The MILF.
一个月要买♥♥两次
Twice in one month?
如果我发现你是在转卖♥♥
If I find out you've been... subcontracting me
怎么 你就告诉你的班主任吗
What? You'll tell your homeroom teacher?
是我用的 我有点状况
It's for me. I've got a condition.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表