剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
咱们好好一起叙叙旧
and let's make up for lost time.
我不能留你一个人和那家伙在一起
I don't think I should leave you alone with that dude.
我是你的奶奶 我不需要保姆
I'm your grandmother. I don't need a baby-sitter.
去吧
Go on.
快去
Go on.
前门开启
Front door open.
那男孩去哪里了
Where did the boy go?
他肯定就在这附近
he must be around here someplace.
他从前门出去了 你刚刚在跟他说话
He went out the front door. You were just talking to him.
是吗
Was I?
你躺一会吧
Why don't you lie down?
如果你头晕的话
If you feel light-headed.
好主意
Good idea.
躺在沙发上
On the sofa.
你最好待在我能看到的地方
I think it's best if you stay where I can see you,
因为你的状态不好
given your condition.
你会没事的
You're gonna make it.
虽然你确实很有可能生病...
Although you should be sick‐‐
没穿外套也没穿鞋的在外面淋雨
out in the rain with no jacket or shoes on.
98.9度 已经算发烧了 不是吗
It's 98.9. That's a fever, right?
有考试还是要交论文
Quiz or essay?
我当了这么久老师
I've been a teacher long enough to know
知道翘课的花招
what playin' hooky looks like.
你能和他说...我需要休息吗
Can you just... tell him I need to rest?
你父亲
Your father?
他爱你 亨利
He loves you, Henry.
真的
He does.
只是...
It's just...
他在你来之前就病了
he was sick before you came to live with us.
头痛...
He had headaches...
出现幻觉
he'd see things that weren't there.
他得了神经胶质瘤 脑子里长东西了
It's called glioma. It's a growth in the brain.
但...但上帝救了他
But‐‐But God saved him.
我知道这很可怕 听你父亲谈论自残
I know it's scary, hearing your father talk about hurting himself,
但我会带他去波士顿再做一次扫描的
but I'm gonna take him to Boston for another scan,
然后他就会...
and he's gonna be just‐‐
不 他不会去的
No. He won't go.
他说你觉得他病了
He says that you think he's sick,
但他没病
but he's not.
如果他真病了 他可以直接...
If he was, he could just...
通过祈祷痊愈
pray it away.
你当时在外面干什么
What were you doing outside...
不♥穿♥鞋子淋雨
in the rain with no shoes on?
是你父亲让你出去的吗
Did your father send you out there?
还好吗
We OK?
没事 只是...
Fine, just, uh...
亨利发烧了
Henry's got a fever.
是这样吗
Is that right?
那你最好休息一下
Well, you better rest up, then.
他当时在教导我
He was teaching me.
听着...
Listen...
你就...和他说你听到了
just‐‐just tell him you hear it.
上帝的声音 或者其他什么
God's voice. Or whatever.
他想听什么你就说什么
Just tell him what he wants to hear.
迪弗太太
Mrs. Deaver.
抱歉久等了
Sorry for the wait.
真可爱
Cute.
但你知道 宠物失踪不是我的职责范围
But you know, lost pets aren't really my department.
亨利很爱那条狗
Henry loves that dog.
它没带狗牌
She's got no tags.
马修受不了叮里当啷的声音
Matthew couldn't stand the jingling.
你来这里真的是为了这件事吗
Is that really why you're here?
我不确定你是想和你的警长谈 还是你的...
I'm not sure if you want to talk to your sheriff, or your...
我不知道我是什么身份
I don't know what I am.
我的朋友
My friend.
你说他从没动过手
you say he's never raised a hand,
所以不能诉诸法律
so there's no legal avenue.
作为警长我会这么说
That's the badge talking.
但作为朋友...
As a friend...
我有其他主意
I have some other ideas.
那像什么样子
How would that look?
牧师的妻子和丧妻的警长勾搭
Minister's wife takes up with widowed sheriff.
不 在这个镇子上不行
No. Not in this town.
去他的镇子
Fuck this town.
原谅我的措辞
Pardon my language.
你去买♥♥一本地图
You go buy yourself a road atlas.
随便指一个地方
Put your finger down wherever you like.
得克萨斯 温哥华
Texas. Vancouver.
我们重新开始
We'll make a fresh start.
艾伦 我不能离开
Alan, I can't leave.
因为马修吗 你自己都说了
Matthew? You said yourself
-他已经不是你嫁的那个人了 -不...
- He's not the man you married. - No...
我不能离开亨利
I can't leave Henry.
我不会希望你抛下你的儿子的
I don't want you to leave your son.
你只需要收拾好行李
All you need to do is pack a suitcase.
抱歉 我不知道...
Oh. Sorry, I didn't know‐‐
反正...反正我也正准备走了
I was-- I was just leaving anyway.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Sheriff.
我有和你说过帕克出什么事了吗
Did I ever tell you about what happened to Puck?
马修说它一定是跑走了
Matthew said she must have run off.
但我在垃圾桶里找到了一盒毒药
But I found a box of poison in the trash.
我一直在想...
I always wondered...
他干了什么
What did he do?
帕克
Puck!
我以前看到过美洲鹫
I used to see the turkey vultures
在后面的树林上空盘旋
wheeling around the sky out back, over the woods,
但我太胆怯了 没敢走近去看
but I was too chickenshit to go look.
我一想到它被撕咬
The thought of her being picked apart,
又没人埋葬它...
nobody to bury her...
全熟
Over hard.
你就喜欢全熟的煎蛋
Isn't that how you like them?
谢谢
Thank you.
我在垃圾堆里找到了这个
I found these in the garbage.
是镇静剂
It's a sedative.
自助之人 上帝自会相助
God helps those who help themselves.
这样其实更好
It's better this way.
就我们俩一起
The two of us.
我年轻那会儿
When I was younger,
每晚饭后都有个习惯
every night after dinner I had a ritual.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it was?
你会去洗个澡
You'd take a bath.
我现在怎么就没这个习惯了呢
Now, why in heaven did I ever give that up?
我可以去帮你放水
I could draw one for you.
你愿意吗
Would you?
One.
Twenty‐two...
Forty.
露丝
Ruth!
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
露丝
Ruth?
露丝 你在哪里
Ruth, where'd you go?!
你去哪儿了 露丝
Where'd you go, Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
露丝
Ruth!
露丝 露丝
Ruth? Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
露丝 你去哪儿了
Ruth? Where did you go?
你在里面吗
Are you there?
你是谁
Who are you?
我比茶杯还小
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表