剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
and that's a sin in the eyes of the Lord.
但很快你妈妈就会被召回
But soon your mother will be called home,
等她走了
and when she's gone,
我们两个就能纯粹地
we will live pure, just the two of us,
生活在上帝之声的圣堂中
in the cathedral of His voice.
她要去哪里
Gone where?
"罪的工价乃是死"
"For the wages of sin... is death."
-《罗马书》 -《罗马书》
- Romans. - Romans.
第六章第23节
6:23.
这才是我儿子
That's a father's son.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
她让我别无选择
She's left me no choice.
不
No.
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Henry!
你没事吧
You OK, man?
哥们
Dude...
镇上到处都有鸟死
this shit's happening all over town.
全球变暖导致的吧
Global warming, right?
怎么回事
What the hell?
前门开启
Front door open.
现在私营的肖申克监狱
And now privately owned Shawshank...
-妈 -即将关门大吉
- Mom. - will be closing its doors...
皇后哪去了
Where's the Queen?
亨利
Henry.
历史上自杀和腐♥败♥事件层出不穷...
...long history of suicide and corruption...
-我刚跟杰姬聊过了 -你...
- I just talked to Jackie. - Wh--
-你没事吧 -你来这做什么
- Are you OK? - What are you doing here?
我去把这个和胡椒放一起
I'll put this with the pepper, huh?
我发现她站在大桥上
I found her out on the bridge.
她又准备跳河
She was gonna jump again.
天啊
Jesus.
亨利 你被捅伤了
Henry, you got stabbed.
亨利 怎么...
Henry, what--
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
他来找我了 亨利
He came to me, Henry.
谁
Who?
谐和山墓园
雷西典狱长 扎勒斯基 杜松山医院 艾伦
Warden Lacy, Zalewski, Juniper Hill, Alan--
他所到之处总有可怕的事降临
terrible things just-- just follow him wherever he goes,
就好像他会招来厄运似的
like he's a magnet or something.
他说
And he's saying
在那边你也是这样
it was the same for you over there.
那边
Over there.
他什么都知道 亨利
He knew everything, Henry.
我 你 还有你家人的事
About me, about you, your family--
他在小屋里待了两天
He was in the shed for two days,
把之前的东西都翻了个遍
looking through all that old stuff.
通过相册了解我们 记下了录像带里的内容
Studying the albums, memorizing the tapes.
他只想要你帮他回家
All he wants is for you to help him get home.
和他一起去林子里
To go out to the woods with him.
对
Yes.
他认为那扇门...
He thinks that the door is--
那扇...
the--
那扇门或是
The door or...
不管那叫什么
whatever it is...
他认为现在它已经开启了
he thinks it's open right now
他也不知道会开多久
and he doesn't know how long it will stay open for.
我们得把他交给警♥察♥ 莫莉
We need to turn him in, Molly.
他叫我去哪儿跟他碰头
Where am I supposed to meet him?
你不打算帮他
You're not gonna help him.
我父亲带我去树林里 追寻某个声音
My dad took me out to the woods chasing after a sound,
结果他死了
and he ended up dead.
就算我信这个说法
Now, let's say I do believe this.
现在你又说你去树林里
Now you're saying that you went out there
结果也死了 所以不管怎样
and you ended up dead too, so either way,
总会有人死
someone always ends up dead.
-亨利 -他在哪 莫莉
- Henry. - Where is he, Molly?
有人吗
Hello?
不 不
No. No.
温德尔
Wendell.
-温德尔 -爸
- Wendell. - Dad.
你怎么下车了 你想什么呢
Why did you get off that bus? What were you thinking?
是那个声音
It was the sound.
-什么 -树林里有个声音 爸
- What? - There's a sound out there in the woods, Dad.
像是嗡鸣声
It's like a... hum.
我也说不好 很难解释
I don't know. It's hard to explain.
我不能待在车上
I couldn't stay on the bus.
我得靠近些那个声音
I had to get closer.
我们走
Let's go.
迪弗先生 简单说两句
Mr. Deaver. A word.
-你可以打给我 -这次你别想走了
- You can call me. - You're not goin'anywhere this time.
爸
Dad.
等我们一会
Give us a second.
出去等我
Wait for me out there.
没事的
It's OK.
你认识这个人 对吧
You know this man, don't you?
他死了
He's dead.
证人说你和布兰奇先生
Eyewitness says that you and Mr. Branch
在几晚前发生过口角
had an argument a few nights ago.
所以又要对你进行问话了
So here we are again.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
谁
Who?
我们放他走之后 你让他住在这了
You let him stay here after we released him.
但他现在不在
But he's not here.
雷西典狱长是对的
Warden Lacy was right.
他就是恶魔
He's the fucking devil.
你没事吧
Are you... OK?
你需要进来...
Do you need to come inside and...
坐一会休息下吗
sit down or something?
休旅车里找到了你的指纹 还有DNA
Your fingerprints were found in the RV, and your DNA,
你深夜到树林里
you were in the woods late at night,
你逃离了犯罪现场
you fled the scene of a crime.
你父亲的朋友
Friend of your father.
你强行闯入旅馆
The bed and breakfast, breaking and entering.
你所到之处 都会带来杀戮
Wherever you go, there's bloodshed.
大家一直都对你有疑问
People have always had questions about you.
那些疑问从来没得到回答
Questions that never got answered.
你就这样潇潇洒洒地回到镇上
And you come waltzing back to town,
这次出现了更多的问题
and there's more questions than ever.
你是个律师
You're a lawyer.
何必还等别的律师来
Why wait for another one?
我要打电♥话♥
Phone call.
惩教署
两个小时
Two hours!
女士 你说她直接穿过马路
Ma'am, you said she just walked across the street?
安分点
Knock it off!
缅因州惩教署
安分点 坐下
Knock it off. Get down!
犯人在里面都不耐烦了
Natives are gettin' restless in here.
我不能把他们一整天都关在车上
I can't leave 'em on the bus all day.
那你指望我们做什么
What the hell do you expect us to do?
老天爷
Jesus.
喂
Hello?
你觉得他把这个留下给波特
You think he left it for Porter?
跟他留在我办公室的一样
It's exactly like the one he left in my office.
我不知道还能相信他什么了
I don't know what to believe about him anymore.
莫莉 我需要你帮个忙
Molly, I need a favor.
一个大忙
A big one.
我需要你把温德尔带到波士顿去
I need you to take Wendell to Boston.
-交给他妈妈 -好的
- To his mother. - OK.
到那儿之后 继续开车
And from there, just keep drivin'.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表