剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
我等了深爱的女人30年
You wait 30 years for the woman you love,
终于得到她了
and finally you get her.
她却从我手中飞走
And she slips through your fingers.
我能帮她
I can help her.
《城♥堡♥石》前情提要
玛瑞特在看着孩子吗
Marret’s watching the baby?
温德尔已经15岁了 妈
Wendell is 15, Mom.
我希望在她走了之后温德尔还能记住她
I want Wendell to be able to remember her when she's gone.
温德尔和玛瑞特
我觉得他可以搭大巴过去
I guess he could take a bus up there.
你对你的母亲
You feel guilty about your mom,
你的父亲
and your father,
还有你那等于没爸爸的儿子感到愧疚
and your son, who barely has a father.
你的右耳在耳鸣
Your right ear is ringing,
很大声 以致你几乎听不见自己思考
so loud you can barely hear yourself think.
你经常戴耳塞听很响的音乐吗
Do you listen to loud music in your earbuds?
可能只是耳鸣
It could just be tinnitus.
-你现在能听到吗 -时断时续
- Do you hear it right now? - Comes and goes.
我青少年时期经常会听到
Used to bother me when I was a teenager.
亨利
Henry?
听好 我要告诉你们一个奥秘
Behold, I tell you a mystery.
并非所有人都将入眠
We will not all sleep,
但所有人都将被改变
but we will all be changed.
就在眨眼之间
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye...
就在最后的号♥角响起之时
at the last trumpet,
我们都将被改变
and we will be changed.
号♥角将会吹响
For the trumpet shall sound,
死者将会复活
and the dead shall be raised,
成为不朽的存在 我们都将被改变
imperishable, and we will all... be changed.
这必朽坏的 总要变成不朽坏的
For this perishable must put on the imperishable,
这必死的 总要变成
and this mortal must put on...
不死的
immortality.
但当这必朽坏的变成不朽坏的
But when this perishable put on the imperishable
这...必死的
and this...mortal...
变成不死的
...put on immortality,
马修·迪弗收
那时...便会应验
then... will come about the saying
经上那句话...
that is written...
迪弗布道
迪弗布道
死亡
Death...
被胜利所吞噬
is swallowed up in victory.
主
Lord,
我们将
we commit--
我们将
we commit this...
这具躯体入土
vessel...to the earth.
马修 不管你身在何方
Matthew, wherever you are,
我们的心与你同在
our hearts will visit you here.
你想说些什么吗
Would you like to say anything?
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
他们卖♥♥给了雪城的一个汽车回收场
They sold it to a yard down in Syracuse.
那你就去雪城
Then you go to Syracuse.
我得去医院接露丝
I've gotta pick up Ruth at the hospital.
我们要它做什么 对她能有什么帮助
What do we need it for? How's it gonna help her, anyway?
我无法给你解释明白
I can't explain in words you'd understand.
那你倒是试试
Well, fuckin' try me.
时间就是她的敌人 警长
Time is her enemy, Sheriff.
前门开启
Front door open.
几分钟前 我读了几个词
Now, a few minutes ago I read a list of words
要求你重复一遍
and asked you to repeat them.
你现在能再给我重复一遍吗
Can you repeat them back to me now?
随便什么顺序
Any order you like.
迪弗太太
Mrs. Deaver?
听我说 我安顿好你之后
Listen, after I get you settled,
我还有点事要办
I got some business to take care of.
等我回来之后 就哪儿都不去了
When I come back, I'm not going anywhere,
你也是
and neither are you.
我们会让你恢复如前
We're gonna fix you up as good as new.
好 我只是
Yeah, I just...
需要一个体系 就这么简单
I just need a system, that's all.
前门开启
Front door open.
我来帮你拿包
I'll get your bags for you.
-谢谢你 先生 -不客气 给你
- Thank you, sir. - No problem. Here you go.
温德尔
Wendell.
你好
Hey, man.
稍等一下 我在打第四关
One second. I'm trying to beat level 4.
他们没有高尔夫海报可用了吗
They ran out of golf posters, huh?
格兰特·富尔可是史上最伟大的黑人冰球运动员
Hey, Grant Fuhr is the greatest black hockey player of all time.
我很感激你能过来
I really appreciate you comin' up here, man.
这对我来说很有意义
It means a lot to me.
不客气
Sure.
这是什么 虚拟现实游戏吗
What is that, a... A VR game?
《小偷德蒂》是增强现实游戏
Thief-A-Desty's AR.
虚拟现实是戴眼镜玩的那种
VR is the goggles.
你能来这儿
It'll mean a lot to your grandmother,
对你奶奶来说很重要
you being here.
她已经没法常常去波士顿了
She can't get down to Boston so much anymore.
看来是家族遗传啊
I guess it runs in the family.
温德尔
Wendell.
温德尔
Wendell.
抱歉
Sorry.
来吧
Come on.
妈
Mom?
给你找了个蹭住的
Found a hitchhiker.
快来让我抱抱你
Come in and give me a hug.
看看你 看看你现在
look at you. Look at you.
我来搞定午餐 你们可以慢慢谈
Come on, I'll fix lunch. You two can catch up.
-多少钱 -租一年是2250美元
- How much is it? - With a year lease it'll be 2250.
好的 我什么时候能过来看♥房♥♥
OK, when can I see it?
明天我就能带你去看
I could show you the space tomorrow if--
居民是因为大火撤离的吗
Are people evacuated because of the fires?
不 不 没人撤离
No. No, there's no evacuation.
只是 一点小烟而已
It's just a...A little smoke.
我上网查了城♥堡♥石镇普罗斯佩克特街
I googled Prospect Street, Castle Rock.
好像那片社区
Seems like some pretty awful things
发生过一些很可怕的事情
have happened in that neighborhood.
如今那片区域对小孩来说安全吗
Is that area safe for kids now?
喂
Hello?
"死亡被胜利所吞噬"
"Death is swallowed up in victory."
缅怀马修·迪弗
真重口
Hardcore.
妈 午饭我会做
Mom, I got lunch under control.
你歇着就好
You should stay off your feet.
我还以为就你一个人去了
I thought you were the only one there.
这些单子都是给谁的
Who are all the programs for?
是教堂印的
The church printed' em up.
他们要再循环利用了
They're gonna have some recycling to do.
我认真的 妈 不就是火鸡和面包
I'm serious, Mom. It's turkey and bread.
那你最好给他做双份的
Well, you better make his a double.
想当宇航员的话
Want to be an astronaut,
你得多长点肉才行
you're gonna need some meat on your bones.
不 他已经过了那个阶段了
No, we're past that.
如今他只对平面设计感兴趣
These days he's all about graphic design.
你该给她看看你的画
You oughta show her your drawings.
我发誓他...他下葬时穿的就是这套西服
Coulda sworn we... we buried him in that suit.
下葬 谁
Buried? Who?
你父亲
Your father.
他是谁
Who's that?
我的委托人
My client.
他暂时住在...
He's, uh, staying in the...
喂 嗯...
Hello? Yeah...
试一下前轮离地
Hey, pop a wheelie.
来吧 你可能就是下一个埃维尔·克尼维尔
Come on, you can be the next Evel Knievel.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表