剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
If you've got no name, you've got no charge,
罪行 或者故事
no crime, no story.
虽然听起来很疯狂
As crazy as that may seem,
但这是对你最有利的
that's the best thing you have going for you.
所以我不会问 你也别说
So I won't ask, and you don't tell.
明白了吗
You understand?
已经开始了吗
Has it begun?
新策略从现在开始 好吗
Our new game plan starts now. OK?
好吗
Ok?
好的
Ok.
很好
Good.
他们提出了一个解决方案
There's an offer on the table.
监狱给你一笔最高限额的惩罚赔偿金
The prison wants to cap punitive damages
作为交换 放你出去
in exchange for letting you walk.
我建议我们采用可靠的
I say we employ the tried-and-true
"滚你♥妈♥的♥"法律策略
legal strategy of "Go fuck yourself."
用拉丁语说比较好听
Sounds better in Latin.
大约一周后 一名巡回法♥院♥法官
In about a week, a circuit court judge
会就人身保护令进行听证会
is gonna hear our habeas request.
届时会有约半小时的证人证言
There'll be about half an hour of witness testimony,
然后 你就会以自♥由♥身走出法♥院♥
and then you're gonna walk out of that courthouse a free man.
第二天 我们申请民事损害赔偿
The day after, we file for civil damages,
等那进行完
and when that's over,
整个县都归你了
you're gonna own the whole damn county.
把这地方改成你的船库
Turn this place into your boat garage.
船
Boats?
没错
That's right.
你多大了
How many years old are you?
39岁
Thirty-nine.
你现在听到了吗
Do you hear it now?
时间到 走吧
Time's up. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
有人吗
Hello?
天呐 真是一团糟
Oh, God, what a disaster.
有人吗
Hello?
不 不
No! No!
别过来 别过来 我♥操♥
Stay away! Stay away! Fuck!
听好 我要告诉你一个奥秘
Behold, I will tell you a mystery.
不
No!
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表