剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
典狱长雷西 他告诉我
Warden Lacy, he told me
他本来一直以为恶魔只是个比喻
he had always thought the Devil was just a metaphor,
但他现在知道了恶魔是个男孩
but now he knew the devil was a boy.
该死
Shit!
《城♥堡♥石》前情提要
他们提出了一个解决方案
There's an offer on the table.
监狱给你一笔最高限额的惩罚赔偿金
The prison wants to cap punitive damages
作为交换 放你出去
in exchange for letting you walk.
我建议我们采用可靠的
I say we employ the tried-and-true
"滚你♥妈♥的♥"法律策略
legal strategy of "Go fuck yourself."
我领养了个黑人儿子
I adopted a black son.
是我 我是亨利
It's me. I'm Henry.
当然是你了
Yeah. 'Course you are.
-他在哪 谁
- Where is he? - Who?
我父亲
My father.
他们把他挪到了班纳的一块空地 挨着机场
They moved him to a yard up in Bangor by the airport.
亨利·马修·迪弗
Henry Matthew Deaver.
他小的时候 给州警添了大♥麻♥烦
Big mess with the state police when he was a kid,
潘伯恩
玩了个恶作剧 离家出走
pulled some stunt, ran away from home--
人们都以为他被绑♥架♥了
people thought somebody took him.
没有冻伤
No frostbite.
你一直躲在某个地方吗
You been inside somewhere?
亨利
Henry?
亨利 你去哪里了
Henry, where'd you go?
你去哪里了 孩子
Where'd you go, son?
你笑一下会死吗
Would it kill you to smile?
这里还挺宽敞的
It's downright roomy in here
现在都是你的地盘了
now that you got the place to yourself, huh?
你的...你的律师朋友
Your, um, your lawyer friend
向地区法♥院♥递交了一些文件
filed some papers in district court.
我们就...等着瞧吧
We'll...see how that goes.
我们是县上最大的雇主
See, we're the biggest employer in the county.
我们也有很多朋友
We got a lot of friends, too.
你不接受我们的协议真是太可惜了
It's really too bad you didn't take our deal.
我能坐一下吗
Mind if I sit?
我们是一家大型跨国公♥司♥的子公♥司♥
You know, we're a subsidiary of a big multinational.
私人安保 武力解决
Private security, combat solutions.
他们把萨♥达♥姆♥从他的老巢揪出来后
I spent eight months in the sandbox
我在中东待了足足八个月
after they pulled Saddam out of his hole.
我们在处理善后工作
We were on cleanup duty--
解决掉了那些不想看萨♥达♥姆♥倒台的老顽固们
all the old-timers that weren't ready to see Saddam go.
我们遇到过一个家伙
We had this one guy,
共和卫队的 无名无姓 跟你一样
Republican Guard, no name, just like you,
所有人都以为他是哑巴
everybody thought he was mute.
于是我们...
So what we did is...
我们喂他吃自己的牙齿
we fed him his own teeth.
非常慢 光盘原则
Real slow. Clean Plate Club.
等我们拔到他的臼齿时
And by the time we got to his molars...
他说出了名字
he had a name.
还供出了很多其他名字
List of other names, too.
他有名字
He has a name.
什么
What?
他身上有他的名字
He has a name written on him
除他以外无人知晓
which no one knows except himself.
他穿着
He's clothed...
一件沾满血的长袍
with a robe dipped in blood,
他的名字叫做神之言
and his name is called the Word of God.
后退
Back up.
我说了给我后退
I said back the fuck up.
队长
Lieutenant!
队长
Lieutenant!
你的听证会安排好了
So, you've got a hearing scheduled.
法官是谁
Who's the judge?
还没有指派
Not assigned yet.
-你只有这卷磁带吗 -破玩意卡在里面了
- This your only tape? - Damn thing's stuck in there.
这些自♥由♥党就是不明白 让我们...
These liberals just don't get it. In fact, let's just
-好点了吗 -就直接
- Better? - Call them socialists
称呼他们为社♥会♥主♥义♥者算了
once and for all and be done with it.
而我们这些纳税人缴纳账单...
And we, the taxpayers foot the bill...
你首先需要
What you want to do is,
跳过A到C栏
skip rows A through C--
那些都是夭亡的孩子
that's just chockablock still-births.
你直接跳到T栏
Keep on goin' down till you see row T.
你父亲就在那一栏
Your father is there.
我找到以后该怎么办
Once I find it, what do I do?
我需要原签字人的签字
I need a John Handcock from the original signatory.
你选的地方风景真棒
Beautiful spot you picked out here.
要我说 这一切都毫无意义
This whole thing's fuckin' pointless, if you ask me.
我父亲不该被葬在这种荒郊野岭
My father deserves better than this landfill.
他应该留在他的教堂
He should be at his church.
他们什么时候把他送回去
When are they gonna deliver him?
他们有一个星期的时间
They've got a week.
一星期内我就走了
I'll be gone in a week.
听证会结束就走
Right after the hearing.
你妈妈会想你的
Your mother'll miss you.
我带她跟我一起走 艾伦
I'm taking her with me, Alan.
什么
What?
去休斯顿 离我家不远的地方有个机构
There's a facility. Not too far away, in Houston.
-机构 -养老院
- Facility? - A home. Elder care.
城♥堡♥石镇是她的家
Castle Rock's her home.
她是我的责任 不是你的
She's my responsibility, not yours.
天啊 那我娶她
God. I'll marry her.
合法化
Make it legal.
合法
Legal.
她连现在是哪年都不清楚
She barely knows what year it is.
你要帮她签结婚证吗
You gonna sign the marriage license for her too?
-忘恩负义 -你说什么
- Fuckin' ungrateful. - What's that?
忘恩负义 什么恩
Ungrateful? For what?
从树林里把我救出来吗
For pulling me out of the woods?
我问问你
Let me ask you something.
你那天早上去树林到底是去干什么的
What were you doing out in those woods that morning, anyway?
你找到我的那天 你在那里干什么
The day you found me, wh-- what were you doing out there?
那是我的工作
My job.
我圣诞节过后就失踪了
I had been missing since Christmas.
十一天 被推定死亡
Eleven days, presumed dead.
幸好我不那么认为
Lucky for you I didn't see it that way.
少给我演戏了 艾伦
Fuck that Gary Cooper shit, Alan.
你是为她去的 为我妈妈
You were out there for her. My mother.
你们俩到底搅在一起多久了
How long has it been going on with you two, anyway?
-三十年吗 -别问了
- Thirty years? - Leave it alone.
也许正因如此 你才把他转移到这里
Maybe that's why you sent him up here.
他知道吗 你们俩的事
Did he know? About you two?
马修·迪弗
1952-1991
救我
Help me!
拜托 看在上帝的份上 救我
Please. In the name of mercy, help me.
你不是他们的一员
You're not one of them.
他来了
There he is.
是失踪那个人
It's the missing person.
本来我都要报♥警♥了 但你已经是"失踪人口"了
I would have called 9-1-1, but you're it.
我们回来的路上去了一趟我的拖车
We stopped off at my trailer after we got back.
-"我们" -没错
- "We"? - Yeah.
我和亨利
Henry and me.
很高兴你们俩都在努力搞好关系
Well, I'm glad you're both makin' the effort.
你怎么说服他上船的
How'd you get him in the boat?
他可不怎么喜欢户外活动
He's not exactly an outdoorsman.
不 我们没有去钓鱼
No, we weren't fishin'.
我们开车往北去了奥古斯塔
We drove up north to Augusta.
你记得的
You remember.
没错 当然了
Yeah, 'course I do.
你知道松林路的邦桑一家吗
You know the Bonsans out on Pine?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表