剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
he's in there.
我希望我能帮你找到委托人 迪弗先生
I wish I could help you find your client, Mr. Deaver.
但我也没法联♥系♥到鬼魂
I can't very well call up a ghost.
问题是 有个鬼魂给我打了电♥话♥
Thing is, a ghost called me.
从这座监狱内部
From inside this prison.
匿名打给你的人
Your anonymous caller.
然后你专程飞了两千多英里过来
And then you flew two thousand miles?
正好有点时间
Had some free time.
迪弗先生
Mr. Deaver.
这里的狱警通常为25岁 时薪为9美元
The average CO is a 25-year-old who makes nine dollars an hour.
这些人不怎么看得起律师
These guys don't think much of lawyers.
而且 在缅因这样白种人占绝大多数的州
And in a state as lily-white as Maine,
有没有可能你是被恶作剧耍了呢
is it possible that you were a victim of a prank?
如果这让你白跑一趟
If this was a goose chase,
希望你接受我的道歉
I hope you'll accept my apologies.
如果你恰巧找到了名册上缺的那一页
And if you happen to find the missing page from your book,
请联♥系♥我
you'll get in touch.
我想私营监狱
I assume private prisons
也还是受宪法管辖的
still fall under the purview of the Constitution.
这不是得州 律师
This isn't Texas, Counselor.
事实上 如果我们这儿
Actually, it would be pretty odd
真有你的委托人才怪了
if we did have one of your clients.
缅因州150年前就废除死刑了
Maine got rid of the death penalty 150 years ago.
你怎么知道我为死刑犯辩护
How'd you know I work capital cases?
什么
Sorry?
我没提我是死刑律师
I didn't say I work capital.
我们这儿没有绞刑架 但收得到有线新闻
Oh, we don't have gallows here, but we do have cable news.
你委托人的事我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear about your client.
好了 大伙儿 到时间了
All right, that's it, everybody, time's up.
站好队 回牢房♥吧
Get in line, better get back in.
这边
This way.
击球手现在三好球一坏球
Three-and one to the hitter.
他一直在二垒附近蠢蠢欲动
He's dancin' around out there at second base a lot.
《最棒的宝宝名字》
他让人很担心
He's got 'em really worried about him,
但我不认为...
but I don't think he's...
肖申克监狱自杀疑云
典狱长死亡延缓交接进度
来点威士忌吗
Whistle dry?
不用了
I'm good.
你认识戴尔·雷西很久了 对吧
You knew Dale Lacy a long time, right?
那个典狱长
The warden?
我们算不上特别熟
We weren't exactly handball buddies.
他为什么自杀
Why did he do it?
考虑到你的职业 这可能会让你惊讶
This might surprise you, given your line of work,
但这并不是什么快乐的工作
but it's not always a happy job,
装着那串钥匙
carryin' the keys.
我接到一通从肖申克监狱打来的电♥话♥
I got a call from Shawshank.
他们在铁笼里发现个孩子
They found a kid in a cage.
谁打的
Call from who?
我暂时还不知道
I don't know yet.
我听说 那监狱到处是牢房♥
What I hear, prison's full of cells.
不是牢房♥
Not a cell.
是铁笼
A cage.
亨利 我只是个老派的警♥察♥
Henry, I'm just an old-school cop.
惩教工作 那是另一个世界了
Corrections? That's a whole 'nother world.
另一个世界
Whole 'nother world?
一样危险
Same blue line.
你知道他在哪自杀的吗
You know where he did it?
城♥堡♥湖 断崖那里
Castle Lake. The bluff.
就在我找到你的地方
Right where I found you.
不可思议
Damnedest thing.
儿童失踪
亨利·迪弗
肖申克监狱惩教署
我♥操♥啊
Shhh...it!
昨晚零下40度
Said it was minus-forty last night.
你知道那有多冷吗 一小时就能冻死人
You know how cold that is? Freeze to death in an hour.
而你失踪了11天
And you've been gone for eleven days.
到底发生了什么
So what happened out there?
等他们发现你时
When they find you...
你要求见亨利·迪弗
ask for Henry Deaver.
亨利·马修·迪弗
Henry Matthew Deaver.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表