剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
你妈妈一直在给社区里那只杂种狗喂食
Your mom's been leaving food out for the neighborhood mutt.
我们在元旦那天埋了它 它叫"卡车"
We buried it New Year's Day. "Truck."
她非常喜欢那只狗
She loved that bitch.
她最近又魔怔了
She's got it in her head
说它又在那翻垃圾
it's been nosin' through the garbage again.
说如果我来看一下 她会放心一点
Said she'd feel better if I checked.
确保它没有活过来
Make sure it's still dead.
今天早上她看起来还很正常
This morning she...seemed fine.
是的 人们称之为日落综合征 非常常见
Yeah, they call it sundowning. Real common.
老年痴呆患者在黄昏时分出现的急性神志紊乱状态
你妈妈一到晚上就很难熬
Nights are hard for your mom.
你告诉医生了没...
Have you told Doctor--
那个波特兰来的家伙
the-- the Portland guy.
我们现在去波士顿一家诊所了
We go to a clinic in Boston now.
下一次预约在11月
Next appointment's in November.
你可以过来 自己告诉他们
Come on by, tell 'em yourself.
你11月有空吗
You free in November?
我的天呐
Jesus Christ.
不必担心你妈妈 亨利
Don't worry about your mom, Henry.
你在得州应该很忙吧
I'm sure you're real busy in Texas.
三年前法♥院♥指定我为母亲的监管人
Court made me my mother's conservator three years ago.
也就是说他们需要我的同意
It means they needed my permission
才能迁我父亲的坟
before they moved my father's grave.
这还意味着这屋里的人员去留由我说了算
It also means that I say who comes in and out of this house.
莫莉
Molly?
里奇伍德副警长要和你谈谈
Deputy Ridgewood needs to talk to you.
-关于迪弗家的儿子 -你好 莫莉
- About the Deaver boy. - Hi, Molly.
我们找到了迪弗神父 奄奄一息
We found Father Deaver. He was barely alive,
躺在城♥堡♥湖一座悬崖底下
at the bottom of a cliff at Castle Lake.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
今晚很多人去树林里
There's a lot of folks out in the woods tonight
找亨利
trying to find Henry,
我们需要一切可能的帮助
and we could use all the help we can get.
他提到过要离家出走吗
Did he ever say anything about running away?
他有没有
Did he,
他有没有说过想伤害自己的父亲
did he talk about wanting to hurt his father?
那不是他父亲
It's not his father.
迪弗先生命悬一线 全身冻僵 在与死神搏斗
Mr. Deaver is half-dead, frozen, fighting for his life.
他们需要知道
They need to know,
是不是那男孩做的 他为什么要这么做
if that boy did it, why he did it.
这不是缉捕
This isn't a manhunt.
而是一场搜救行动
It's just a search-and-rescue operation.
我们只是想找到亨利
We're just trying to find Henry.
这里面舒适温暖
It's nice and warm in here,
可外面是寒夜漫漫
but it's a cold night outside,
而且天气只会越来越冷
and it's only getting colder.
你知情的话...
If you know something...
亨利可能会去哪里
where Henry might have run off to...?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我真的不能和你讲话
I really can't talk to you.
那你就不该打给我
Then you shouldn't have called me.
那个人是你 对吧
That was you, right?
我从昨天起就没看到他人了
I haven't seen him since yesterday.
公♥司♥来的那个混♥蛋♥
That douchebag from corporate
昨晚把他接出了医务室
took him out of the infirmary last night
然后把他关了监禁
and walked him down to solitary.
我的天呐
Jesus Christ.
这个镇子 他们应该把整个县都给铺平了
This town, they--they should pave over the whole damn county.
我明天一早就去申请人身保护令
I'll file habeas in the morning.
找州检察官 不 先去找州长
State's attorney. Actually, no. Governor first,
然后再找州检察官
and then the S.A.
我们会确保你作为检举人会受到保护
We'll make sure you have whistleblower protection
以免你被免职
before they depose you.
向法官宣誓作证吗
Depose me, like, to a judge?
不是 这是匿名的
No. It's-it's-it's-it's anonymous.
你会受到保护
You're protected.
我已经觉都睡不好了
I'm barely sleeping as it is.
我昨天差点开枪射中了狱警
I almost discharged my weapon on a C.O. yesterday.
-听我说 -我会丢饭碗的
- Listen-- - I'm gonna lose my job!
医保也会没有了
I'll lose my... fuckin' healthcare.
我车后面有一个吸乳器
There's a breast pump in the back,
我老婆还有一个月就要生了
my wife is giving birth in a month.
你以为我愿意在监狱里工作
Do you think I would be working at a prison
还不是因为方圆60英里内没有沃尔玛
if there was a fuckin' Walmart within 60 miles of here?
我尽到了职责 我不管了
I did my part, I am done.
他要找的人是你
He asked for you.
我需要他存在的证据
I need proof he exists.
别想着进去了
Forget getting in there.
你现在可是重点关注人物
You are on every kind of list.
你想进那座监狱 除非出现神迹
It would take an act of God to get you in that prison.
谢谢
Thank you.
上车小心台阶
Watch your step.
非常感谢 上帝保佑你
Thank you so much. God bless you.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
校车
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 阿道夫
Guten Morgen, Adolph.
我去
Fuck me.
你确定他死了吗 他只是在那躺着
You sure he's dead? He was just lyin' there.
好了 进去吧
All right, let's go.
当心头
Watch your head.
是因为心脏原因吗
Was it his heart?
心脏 肝 肺
Heart, liver, lungs.
他得了各种转移性癌症
He's riddled with metastatic cancer.
怎么回事 癌症
What the fuck? Cancer?
他能自己走进那间牢房♥我就已经很惊讶了
I'm amazed he walked into that cell on his own two legs.
"不要再让他见到日光"
"Never again let him see the light of day."
这是上帝告诉我的
That's what God told me.
上帝指引我要去何处找他
He told me where to find him...
关他的监狱该如何搭建
how his prison should be built...
如何结束这镇上发生的所有可怕之事
how to put an end to all the horrors we've seen in this town.
你愿意的话 我可以当你的律师
I can be your lawyer if you want me to be.
但你必须说出来
But you have to say it.
亨利·迪弗
Henry Deaver.
但上帝没告诉我
What he didn't tell me
我会对我们所做的事充满怀疑
was how full of doubt I would be about what we did...
以及我最终会是何种下场
...or where I'd wind up in the end.
我为这个地方担忧
I fear for this place.
我害怕将要发生的事 艾伦
I fear what's to come, Alan.
但同时我也知道
But I also know
戴尔·雷西
城♥堡♥石仍有一个守卫者
Castle Rock still has a defender,
哪怕在死寂的黑夜
even in the dead of night.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表