剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
What do I do? Where will I live?
住宿
以及 我会是谁
And, finally, who will I be?
社保号♥码和档案
好消息是 只要适应了新的环境
The good news is, you can be almost anyone you want to be
你想成为怎样的人都可以
if you adapt to your new surroundings.
人们会问你关于牢狱时期的问题
You will face questions about your time in prison.
当你和潜在雇主 潜在房♥东
When you meet a potential employer,
甚至是新的朋友见面时
a potential landlord, or even a new friend,
别害怕修饰你的经历
don't be afraid to reframe your narrative.
当初入狱时的那个你
The person you were when you went in,
并不是今日出狱的这个人
that's not the person walking out today.
你可以说出你自己的故事
You can tell your own story,
做你自己的英雄
be your own hero,
选择你想要生活的人生
choose the life you want to live.
我是卢·哈德利 你又是谁
I'm Lou Hadley, who are you?
肖申克监狱
瞧啊
Look at that.
自♥由♥的人
Free man.
黑山上起火了
There's a burn on Black Mountain.
火灾季节州里会派犯人去救火
State uses inmates during fire season.
我们不如...
Why don't we...
我们不如从头开始吧
Why don't we start from scratch?
我叫亨利
I'm Henry.
我...我是在问你的名字
I'm-- I'm just asking your name.
城♥堡♥
石
第一季 第五集
"你要用歌♥斐木造一只方舟
"Make thee an ark of gopherwood,
方舟的造法乃是这样"
and this is the fashion thou shalt make it of."
于是我造了方舟
So I built my ark...
当他的声音连续六晚
and when his voice came into my dreams
进入我的梦里
for six nights in a row,
他告诉了我他将伫立在采石场的哪个位置
he told me exactly where he would stand at the quarry.
原因 污迹 我们镇子的诅咒
The reason, the stain, the curse on our town,
你的所到之处都有邪恶相随
dragging evil behind you everywhere you went.
当我把你带到这儿
And when I brought you down here,
我被圣灵附身
I was on fire with the Holy Spirit,
正气凛然 无比强大
righteous, and so strong.
而你看上去...
And-and you looked...
你在我的信仰旁边显得如此渺小
you looked so small next to my faith.
现在
And now...
现在你看上去仍然很渺小
...now you still look small.
但我看上去老了
But I look old.
我确实老了
I am old.
这些年过去了
After all these years,
我还是不知道你到底是什么
I still don't know what you really are
或是我做得对不对
or if I did the right thing.
你还记得你到这的第一晚
Do you remember that crazy story
你给我讲的那个疯狂的故事吗
you told me your first night in here?
脸
Face.
没有脸
No face.
脸
Face.
脸
Face.
纯粹是逆行性遗忘
Pure retrograde amnesia.
没有短期记忆受损
No sign of impairment to the short-term memory
或脑结构损伤的迹象
or structural damage to the brain.
完全是感情上的症状
A purely emotional phenomenon.
我现在要给你读五个单词
Now I'm going to read you a list of five words,
然后你要复述这五个词
I'm going to ask you to repeat them to me
顺序不限
in any order.
准备好了吗
Ready?
脸 天鹅绒 教堂
Face, velvet, church,
家 红色
family, red.
脸 天鹅绒 红色
Face, velvet, red,
教堂 家
church, family.
那么...
So, uh...
你要怎么治疗
how do you treat it?
没有神奇的疗法
There's no magic bullet.
有时会是循序渐进的过程
Sometimes it's a gradual process,
还有的病例中 你把病人带回他们家
other cases, you put someone back in their own home
到熟悉的环境中 然后
with their own junk and it's just like
就像拨动开关一样奇迹发生
flipping a light switch.
最好的药物就是送他回家
Best medicine's to get him home.
重建语境 重构记忆
Restore the context, restore the memories.
但别逼他
But don't push it.
这种事需要时间
These things take time.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
不 我只是他的律师
No, I'm just his lawyer.
他带他来 是想让你们照顾他
I brought him here so you all could take care of him.
我们不接收住院病人
Well, we're not an inpatient facility.
我可以跟杜松山医院那边联♥系♥
I could pull some strings at Juniper Hill,
也许周一会有空床给他
might be able to get him a bed by Monday.
周一
By Monday?
那他周一之前该怎么办
What's he supposed to do until Monday?
卫生间在那边
So the bathroom is back that way,
没有淋浴 别喝里面的水
there's no shower, just don't drink the water.
这周末你应该待在这里 明白吗
You should really stay in here this weekend, OK?
镇上没人知道你出来了
Nobody in town knows you're out.
保守好秘密
Let's keep it that way.
我觉得这不是好主意
I don't think this is a good idea.
很感谢你想帮忙 但...
I appreciate you trying to help, but...
他需要睡觉的地方
He needs a place to sleep,
而我正好有
and I've got one.
听着 我们不知道他是谁
Look, we have no idea who he is.
他搞不好是班戈绞杀犯
He could be the Bangor Strangler.
首先 那是你编出来的
First of all, you made that up.
第二 是你把他从监狱弄出来的
Second, you're the one who got him out of prison.
那是因为我相信法律正当程序
Yeah, because I believe in due process.
并不意味着我想让他
Doesn't mean I want him
睡在我...朋友的房♥子里
bunking up with my...friend.
等他不再打扰你
Listen, I'll feel a whole lot better
我就会感觉好多了
once he's out of your hair.
我就离开这镇子
And I'm out of this town.
明天我就开车送他去医院
I'm gonna drive him up to the hospital tomorrow
查一下入院等候名单
and check on that wait-list.
莫莉·斯特兰德房♥产中介
前门开启
Front door open.
露丝 你不该不睡觉等我
Ruth, you shouldn't have waited up for me.
你到底去了哪里
Where in God's name have you been?
他发烧了 你让他出去会害死他的
He's got a fever. You're gonna kill him out there.
小露
Ruthie...
让我带你回去睡觉吧
Let me take you back to bed.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
你只是今晚没休息好
You're just having a bad night.
不
No.
要发生可怕的事情了
Something terrible's gonna happen.
*杂货店主高又胖*
*The grocer is so big and fat*
*嘴上胡子多又长*
*He has a big moustache*
*活似一头胖海象*
*He looks just like a walrus*
*正要把那头尾晃*
*Just before he takes a splash*
*汤里的动物饼干*
*Animal crackers in my soup*
*猴和兔 转圆圈*
*Monkeys and rabbits, loop the loop*
*哎呀呀 真好玩*
*Gosh, oh, gee, but I have fun*
*一只只 挨个吃*
*Swallowing animals one by one*
*每碗汤 都一样*
*In every bowl of soup I see*
*盯着我 狮和虎*
*Lions and tigers watching me*
*听我令 跳铁箍*
*I make 'em jump right through a hoop*
*汤里的饼干动物*
*Those animal crackers in my soup*
*待我将大灰狼捉住*
*When I get hold of the big bad wolf*
*我就把它压到水底*
*I push him under to drown*
*再把它剥皮拆骨*
*Then I bite him in a million bits*
*再把它吞下肚皮*
*And I gobble him right down*
*等进了我的肚里*
*When they're inside me--*
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表