剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
I'm smaller than a teacup.
你还年轻 可以再婚的
You're still young. You'll remarry.
婚礼办得很好
It was a lovely wedding.
我不会希望你抛下你的儿子的
I don't want you to leave your son.
你只需要收拾好行李
All you need to do is pack the suitcase.
不
No.
离开他
Leave him.
就离开他吧
Just leave him.
求你了
Please.
离开他
Just leave him.
露丝
Ruth?
艾伦
Alan.
棺材里面是谁
Who's in there?
是我吗
Is it me?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你们到底去了哪里
Where in God's name have you been?
我醒来你们就不见了
I woke up and you were gone.
他发烧了 马修 你让他出去会害死他的
He's got a fever, Matthew. You're gonna kill him out there.
上♥床♥去 露丝
Let's go to bed, Ruth.
你不能再这样了
This ends right now.
明天一早我就带你去见瓦格斯医生
Tomorrow morning I'm taking you to see Dr. Vargas.
不管你觉得自己听到了什么
Whatever you thought you heard out there‐‐
亨利也听到了
Henry heard it too.
难道他也有病吗
Is he sick?
那是因为我让亨利说你想听的话
He told you what you wanted to hear because I told him to.
我要是早知道你会拖他出去
If I'd known you were gonna drag him out
在外面一整晚 不知道在干些什么
all hours of the night, chasing God knows what...!
她说的是真的吗
Is that right?
你知道什么叫假见证吗
Do you know what false witness is?
你点头是承认你妈让你对我撒谎
"Yes," Your mother told you to lie to me,
-还是承认... -我听到了
‐ Or "Yes"‐‐ ‐ I heard it.
亨利
Henry.
-好小伙 -亨利
- Good man. ‐ Henry.
-回你房♥间去 -跟他说实话
‐ Go to your room. ‐ Tell him the truth.
你不用保护我
It's not your job to protect me,
是我要保护你
it's my job to protect you!
如果你知道如何倾听 你也会听见的
You'd hear it too if you just knew how to listen.
是你把狗杀了对吧
You killed the dog, didn't you?
我知道是你杀的
I know you did.
你做什么我都可以忍♥
I can put up with a lot,
但我绝不能让你伤害亨利
but I will not let you hurt Henry.
我今晚就带他走
I'm takin' him away. Tonight.
我行李已经收拾好了
My bag is packed.
你不会走的
No, you won't.
你从来没走过
You never do.
-你在说什么 -瓦格斯医生是谁
- What are you talking about? - Who's Dr. Vargas?
什么
What?
"我们明天去见瓦格斯医生" 瓦格斯医生是谁
"We'll go see Dr. Vargas. Tomorrow." Who's Dr. Vargas?
有人送她康乃馨 你记得吗
Somebody gave her carnations, do you remember that?
你记得吗
Do you remember that?
她是... 叫什么来着
She's...what do you call it?
神经病学家 神经病学家吗
Neurologist. Neurologist?
她是你的医生 不是我的 你走不了
Yours, not mine. And you can't leave
因为你之前没走
because, see, 'cause you didn't.
你走不了 因为你之前没走
And you can't leave because you didn't.
你病了 马修 你脱离现实了
You're sick, Matthew. You've lost touch with reality.
跟自己已死的丈夫争论的女人也好意思说
Says the woman that's arguing with her dead husband.
你不如直接问我 你真正想...
Why don't you just ask me what you really want...
你不如直接问我 你真正想知道的
Why don't you just ask me what you really want to know?
子弹在哪里
Where are the bullets?
但我帮不了你 因为我不是我 我是你
But I can't help you, because I'm not me, I'm you.
而你不记得了
And you can't remember.
我就该用那把枪
I should have taken the gun
趁你睡着时杀了你
and shot you in your sleep.
-为什么 -为了保护我们的儿子
- Why? - To protect our son!
现在说这个有点晚了吧 你为亨利做过什么
It's a little late for that. What'd you ever do for Henry?
屁都没有 因为你太懦弱了
Nothing, because you were too chickenshit.
-我收拾了行李 -然后又把行李卸了
- I packed the bag! - And you unpacked it.
把衣服放回抽屉 把枪放回壁橱
Clothes back in the drawers, gun back in the linen closet.
什么
- - What?
我把子弹放进行李箱了
I packed...the bullets.
我没拿出来过
I never unpacked 'em.
你知道什么叫假见证吗
Do you know what false witness is?
他是保罗 他是保罗 不是索尔
He was Paul... He was Paul, he wasn't Saul.
因为你的生命属于上帝 属于上帝
Because your life belongs to God...belongs to God...
因为你说我这样不负责任
Before you tell me it's irresponsible,
所以我把子弹锁起来了
the bullets are locked away.
他不会找到的
He'll never find them.
我把子弹锁起来了
The bullets are locked away...
但我帮不了你 因为我不是我
But I can't help you because I'm not me...
而你不记得了
And you can't remember.
那不是耳鸣... 美好的经历...
...it wasn't ringing... ...A beautiful experience...
如果你知道如何倾听 你也会听见的
...hear it too if you just knew how to listen, listen...
你为亨利做过什么 屁都没有
What'd you ever do for Henry? Nothing.
因为你太胆怯了
'Cause you were too chickenshit!
露丝
Ruth.
你好 是我 艾伦
Hi. It's me, Alan.
我从新罕布♥什♥尔回来几个月了
I've been back from New Hampshire a few months.
也许你已经知道了
Maybe you knew that.
德尔·邦桑特打给我
So, Del Bonsant called,
说听到北普罗斯佩克特有枪声
he said he heard gunshots up on North Prospect.
就算我死了 入土了
I could be dead in the ground,
他们需要警♥察♥时还是会打给我
folks would still ring me when they need a policeman.
所以我想着
So I figured that, uh,
来看看你需不需要
I'd check and see if you needed one.
警♥察♥
A cop.
露丝
Ruth.
是因为你
It's 'cause of you.
所以我才回来
That's why I came back.
我知道这不公平
I-- I know it's not fair
这么多年后还让你背负这个选择
to put this on you after all these years,
你想的话 我立刻就离开
and if you want me to, I'll go right now.
不 求你
No. Please.
不要离开
Don't leave.
求你不要离开
Please don't leave.
我哪儿都不去
I'm not goin' anywhere.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表