剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
摩托车特技明星
出来吧 出来吧 不管你在哪 亨利
Come out, come out, wherever you are, Henry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
火山爆发了
Krakatoa has exploded,
山里面有个喷火的怪兽
a fiery monster in its belly.
挥挥手 哥斯拉
Give us a wave, Godzilla.
你太慢了 走快点
You're lagging. Let's go.
你觉得该往哪边走 儿子
Which way do you think it is, son?
不知道
I don't know.
主会保佑那些听的比说的多的人
The Lord blesses those who listen more than they talk.
继续走 孩子
You keep movin', boy.
别管风声
Ignore the wind.
别管自己的脚步声
Ignore the sound of your own footsteps.
我找了点关系
I made some calls.
有几个好消息
Got some good news.
杜松山精神病院
这是个好地方 比之前好多了
It's a good place. Better than it used to be.
他们会帮你 让你重新做回自己
They'll help you out, get you back to being yourself.
-迪弗先生 -是的
- Mr. Deaver? - Yeah.
这位是...
This is...
就是他
Well, here he is.
我的天
Oh, my God!
这周第二次了
Second time this week.
别担心 我们会处理好的
Don't worry. We'll take care of it.
走吧
Come on.
对不起 我当时出去有点事
Sorry, I had to run out.
睡吧
Get some sleep.
你差不多六岁的时候...
You were, like, six...
被领养的 对吧
when you were adopted, right?
是五岁
Five.
他们为什么不自己生孩子
Why didn't they have their own kid?
他们试过
They tried.
他们的孩子夭折了... 在分娩过程中
They lost a baby... during labor.
我猜他们...
I guess they...
他们不想再经历一次那种痛苦了
I guess they didn’t want to go down that road again.
他们是什么样的
What were they like?
你真正的父母
Your real parents.
爷爷奶奶就是我真正的父母
Grandma and Grandpa are my real parents.
明早见
See you in the morning.
妈
Mom?
老天 直接进来吧
Just come on in, for God's sake.
你吃药了吗 需要一杯水吗
Did you take your pills? You need a glass of water?
不 不了
No, no, no.
我♥干♥咽药好几十年了
I’ve been dry-swallowing for decades.
-我能问你件事吗 -说吧
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
以前我和爸爸去那个树林的时候
What did Dad and I used to do
我们都干了什么
when we went out to the woods?
你知道的 露营啊
Oh, you know, camping,
钓鱼 允许捕猎的时候捕些小鸭子
fishing, a little duck huntin' in season.
当然了 几乎都是我教他的
'Course I had to teach him half of it.
他有没提到过 在那里听到一种声音
Did he ever talk about hearing a...sound out there?
-谁 -爸爸
- Who? - Dad.
这个嘛
Well, wh--
我怎么会...
How would I know if--
我怎么会知道这种事呢
How would I know something like that?
去问你父亲吧
Go ask your father.
我们这次要尽全力去试试
Now, we have to try really hard this time.
要尽全力 孩子
Really hard, son.
带路
Lead the way.
你听到什么了吗
Do you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
Do you hear something?
此房♥出租
-莫莉在吗 -在后面
- Is Molly here? - Around back.
你看见过我们一起去树林吗
Did you ever see us go out to the woods?
在奇怪的时间 大半夜的
At weird hours? In the middle of the night?
也许有几次
Maybe a few times, I guess.
我只是...
I’m just...
只是想弄明白
Just trying to understand
为什么他总带我去那儿
why he was dragging me out there
为什么我什么都不记得
and why I can't remember anything.
我为什么...
I mean, why would I have--
-你听到过什么吗 -没 但我知道你听到过
- Do you ever hear anything? - No. But I know you do.
在那些录像带里
On those tapes, I don’t know,
他听上去快发疯了一样
it sounds like he was losing his mind.
你恨他 亨利
You hated him, Henry.
我告诉你的吗
I told you that?
你不必开口
You didn't have to.
我在场
I was there...
在树林里 你失踪的那晚
...in the woods, the night you disappeared.
你当时在树林里
You-- You were in the woods?
不 是你在树林里
No, I-- You were in the woods,
而我是你的一部分 你也是我的一部分
and I was a part of you, and you were a part of me.
我们是一体的
We-- We were the same.
如果你在场 告诉我到底发生了什么
If you were there, then tell me what the hell happened.
我不知道 我只知道你的感受
I don't know. I-- All I know is what you felt.
-什么感受 -害怕 然后...
- What was that? - Afraid. And then--
什么 什么
What? What?!
就松了口气
Relieved.
什么 因为我以为他走了
What, because I thought he was gone?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Probably.
你听到自己说了什么话吗
Do you even-- even hear what you're saying?
你想让他死
You wanted him dead.
所以我才去了你父母的房♥间
That's why I went to your parents' room.
-什么时候 -我都不知道
- When? - I don't even know...
是怎么去的
how I got there.
就像一场梦
It was just like a dream.
像你的梦
Like your dream.
有一阵子 我说服了自己
For a while I convinced myself it--
那并没有发生
it didn't really happen,
但确实发生了
but it did happen.
他躺在那儿
He was lying there.
我拔了管子
I pulled out the tube.
他死时直直地看着我
He was looking right at me when he died.
-你到底有什么毛病 -这是真的
- What is wrong with you? - It's true.
-他死于伤势过重 -不 他...
- He died of his injuries. - No, he died because...
是因我而死 因为这是你的愿望
of me, because it was what you wanted.
你为我杀了他
You killed him for me?
我们一起杀的他
We did it together.
当我低头看我的手时
When I looked down at my hand,
它看起来就像是你的手
it was like it was your hand.
你通过我杀了他
You did it through me.
你疯得不轻
You... are fucking crazy.
不得擅入
前门开启
Front door open.
我得处理一件工作上的事
I gotta deal with a work thing.
你们自己待几小时行吗
You two OK for a couple hours?
没问题
Yeah, we're good.
前门开启
Front door open.
那些不见的棋子都去哪里了
So, what's the deal with all the missing pieces?
奶奶
Grandma?
你不是中风了吧
You're not having a stroke, are you?
如果我告诉你 你能保密吗
If I tell you something, can you keep your mouth shut?
绝对保密
Definitely.
我们以前经历过这个
We've been here before.
这个对话
This conversation.
我们还会再次经历的
We'll be here again.
以前 人生是单向进行的
Life used to go in one direction...
向前 就像...
forward, like one of those...
机场的自动行人运输系统
people-movers at the airport.
但不知怎的 我下来了
But somehow I got off it.
就好像我刚刚才把你父亲从寄养机构
It's like I just brought your father home from...
接回家
from foster care.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表