剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
wearing a plaid overcoat.
他可能携带武器 具有威胁
He is considered armed and dangerous.
但他是你的委托人 不是吗
But he was your client, right?
你知道他是
You know he was.
但你从来不知道他叫什么吗
Yet somehow you never even got a first name.
不知道
No.
他从没提过杜松山精神病院吗
And he never said a word about Juniper Hill?
14人死亡 还有五人失踪
Fourteen dead, another five missing.
也许下次你在把一个疯子从监狱里弄出来之前
Maybe next time you'll think twice before
会三思而后行
you spring a lunatic from prison.
也许是监狱使他变成了疯子
Maybe prison is what turned him into a lunatic.
你母亲仍然弄不清发生了什么
Your mother's still confused about what happened.
我明天会再来跟她谈谈
I'll circle back tomorrow and talk with her again.
必须有我在场
Only with me present.
-怎么了 -你不记得我了 对吗
- What? - You don't remember me, do you?
我是达丽娅·里斯
Daria Reese. My daughter,
我女儿丹娜和你都在城♥堡♥石高中上学
she went to Castle Rock High with you. Dana.
-我在家长会上见过你 -抱歉
- I was on the PTA. - I'm sorry.
没关系 但谁会忘记你呢
It's OK, but who could forget you, right?
以前孩子们怎么叫你来着
What was the name that the kids used to call you?
-黑色死神吗 -说完了吗
- The Black Death? - Are we done?
现在你回来不到两周
And here you are, back in town not two weeks
又有一个人死在你家里
and there's another dead guy in your house.
肖申克也是 听说屠♥杀♥守卫的那个狱警
Shawshank, too. Heard that CO popped all the guards
本来要当你的主要证人 事发时你也在场
was gonna be your star witness, you were there when it happened.
你简直就是避雷针
You're like a fuckin' lightning rod.
你的警号♥是多少
What is your badge number?
我会再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
过来
Come here.
我们走
Let's go.
她问你什么了
What was she asking you about?
她都问你什么了
What was she asking you about?
爸爸 告诉我
Dad, tell me.
这个地方都乱套了
This place is messed up.
一直都是这样 所以我才从不带你来
It always has been. That's why I never brought you here.
我这次也不该带你来
I shouldn't have brought you here now.
我听到奶奶说的话了 好吗
Look, I heard what Grandma said, all right?
我当时听见了
I was listening.
那些...
All that--
那些关于你♥爸♥爸的事
All that stuff about your dad?
其实解释了一些事
It kind of explained some things, you know?
是吗 解释了什么
Yeah, what's it explain?
奶奶患了痴呆
Grandma's got dementia.
而且她一天内告诉我的关于你的事
And she's told me more about you in one day
比我这辈子听你说的还要多
than you have in my whole life.
温德尔
Wendell...hey.
-我们可以谈这个 -不行的 爸爸
- We can talk about this. - No, we can't, Dad.
你谈不了
All right? You can't.
处理完这里的事 我马上就去波士顿找你
I'm gonna come up to Boston as soon as I get done here.
我会在那儿待几周 或者更长时间
And I'll stay for a few weeks...or longer.
那我们现在就回家 一起回去
Then let's go home now. Together.
求你了
Please.
我也想 但我...
I wish I could. I just--
走不开
Can't get away?
对吗
Right?
我就需要几天时间
I just need a few days.
好
Yeah.
亨利 我是莫莉
Henry, it's Molly.
我听说了潘伯恩警长的事
I heard about Sheriff Pangborn.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
方便时请打给我
Call me when you can. Please.
老天
Jeez!
不是吧 又来一只
Come on. Another one.
这个人所到之处 都有人丧命
Everywhere this guy goes, people die.
杜松山精神病院
Juniper Hill,
肖申克监狱的雷西典狱长 现在是艾伦
Shawshank Warden Lacy, now Alan.
他不是亲手做出那些事
He doesn't do those things himself,
就像是 就像是
it's like...it's like...
其他人替他动手一样
other people do it for him.
不知怎的 他推了他们一把
He pushes them somehow.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我靠近他时
I've never felt anything like it
有种从没有过的感觉
when I was near him.
他说他一直在等我
He said he waited for me.
说他把我从地下室救出来
That he rescued me from a basement
然后等了我27年
and waited for me for 27 years.
我能问你个疯狂的问题吗
Can I ask you a crazy question?
当然可以
Of course.
你见过雷西的房♥子 对吧
You saw Lacy's house, right?
你去过他的地下室吗
Did you ever go down to his basement?
他的遗孀说找不到钥匙
The widow said she couldn't find the key.
我一直在等你
I waited for you.
等了27年
I waited for 27 years.
戴尔·雷西 2005年
戴尔·雷西 1999年
戴尔·雷西 1997年
戴尔·雷西 1991年
失踪儿童 亨利·迪弗
于1991年1月9日晚失踪
我是亨利·迪弗 现在不方便接听
This is Henry Deaver, I'm away from my phone.
听到提示音后请留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
你好 亨利
- - Hi. Henry.
是我 我现在过来
Um, it's me, I'm coming over.
我现在没法一个人待着 好吗
I just can't be alone right now, OK?
有什么事吗
- - Can I help you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我敲过门 但是...
I knocked. Uh...but--
我是一名律师 我的一个委托人...
I'm a lawyer, and a man I represent is--
你的画...
Well, your paintings--
我还是走吧
You know, I should just leave.
我也这么想
Yeah. I think you'd better.
操
Aw, fuck!
住手
Stop it!
放开
Get off!
天啊
Oh, God!
距离城♥堡♥石24英里
城♥堡♥石旅馆
他们都表现得很诡异
I mean, they were just so creepy.
看起来...
Something...
不对劲
seemed off,
所以我又开车经过 因为我...
so I drove by again 'cause I was like--
好吧 我就是在窥探他们
Well, yeah, I mean, I guess I was snooping.
我好像变成了另外一个人
I wasn't myself anymore, you know?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你...
What--
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
亨利在哪
Where's Henry?
我想他还没准备好
I don't think he's ready yet.
准备好
Ready.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
但你能帮我
But you can help me.
因为你认识我
Because you know me.
我对你一无所知
I don't know anything about you.
你认识我
You do.
我也认识你
And I know you.
你的父母
Your parents.
以前在那个房♥间里有一台电视
They had a television in there.
有时他们允许你熬夜
Sometimes they'd let you stay up late
跟他们一起看电影
and watch movies with them.
你常常坐在那个房♥间的窗边
And you'd sit a lot by the window in there...
坐在一张大椅子上
in a big chair...
听音乐
listening to your music.
-喂 -亨利 我是阿普顿神父
- Hello? - Henry, it's Reverend Appleton.
你母亲刚到教堂来了 看上去很糊涂
Your mother just came to the church and seemed confused.
她问我
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表