剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
你可能不记得了
You probably don't remember that.
不记得了
No.
亨利·迪弗
亨利 别慢吞吞的了 快走
Henry, quit draggin your feet! Let's go!
我知道 我迟到了 对不起 脱不开身
I know, I'm late. Sorry, it was a whole thing.
布莱斯生病了 日托不收
Daycare wouldn't take Bryce for medical reasons.
我又不能把他交给丹 所以...
You know I can't leave him with Dan, so...
-他没事吧 -他又得了红眼病
- Is he okay? - He has pinkeye. Again.
我发誓 他是故意染病刁难我的
I swear, he gets it deliberately just to spite me.
知道坎蒂丝跟我说了什么吗
Well, you know what I heard from Candice?
亨利·迪弗回来了
Henry Deaver is in town.
-那又怎么样 -得了吧
- So? - Oh, please.
1991年度青少年偷♥窥♥狂小姐
Miss Pre-teen Voyeur 1991.
他现在可是名律师
Apparently he's a lawyer.
代表杀人犯的 是不是很讽刺
Represents murderers. Isn't that ironic?
-真脏 -您的餐点好了
- This is filthy. - Here you go.
我为了节省时间给你点的
I ordered for you just to save some time.
你打给我 约我去一家
You know, when you called about lunch
真正的餐厅 或是小吃店吃午餐时
in an actual...restaurant or... snack bar,
我就想着你应该好一些了
I assumed that you were doing better.
其实我现在挺不错的
I'm doing great, actually.
这个月我已经卖♥♥出了两栋房♥子
I've sold two houses already this month.
希望你见客户时
I hope you take your blue blockers off
能摘掉这副墨镜
when you meet with clients.
最能治疗社交焦虑症的就是阳光了
You know, the best cure for social anxiety is sunlight.
我又没有社交焦虑症
Okay, well, I don't have social anxiety.
对 是...未确诊的心理病
Right. Your... undiagnosed psychic affliction.
大脑中有一些神经
There are nerves in the brain,
叫做镜像神经元
they're called mirror neurons.
它们是负责同理心的
And they're responsible for empathy.
-你嗑药了吗 -什么 没有
- Are you high? - What? No!
没有 我又不是瘾君子
No, I'm not some junkie.
那我做根管治疗的止痛药是自己跑掉的
Right, so the Percocet for my root canal just stole itself.
我每天只吃半颗
I take half a pill, once a day,
好让其他人发出的噪音消失
just to muffle other people's noise.
别说这个了 我打给你
Forget it. I called you...
是因为我下周要上《地方色彩》了
because I'm going to be on Local Color next week.
-那个电视节目 -我要去谈谈
- The TV show. - I'm going on to talk about
复兴具有历史性意义的市中心
the revitalization of historic downtown,
从毛纱厂开始
starting with the yarn mill.
所以我需要
So I need $40,000
抵押爸妈的房♥子 拿出四万块
from the equity on Mom and Dad's house
去付五年的租金
for a five-year commercial lease.
租下那个厂房♥
A lease on the mill?
这个镇可不是大巴灵顿 好吗
This town is not Great Barrington, okay?
这里是费卢杰[伊♥拉♥克♥城市]
It's Fallujah.
这就是你的宏图伟业吗
So this is your big plan?
你要把你唯一的保障拿去作抵押
You're gonna mortgage the only security you have
好让你在电视直播中发♥愣♥
so you can freeze up on live television
然后葬送你的前程吗
and flush your entire future down the John.
你知不知道全郡县有多少人
Do you know how many people in this county
-收看《地方色彩》 -幸好
- watch Local Color? - Fortunately,
你无权把房♥子拿去抵押
the house is not yours to mortgage, okay?
爸妈留了一半产权给我
Mom and Dad left half of it to me
就是要确保你不会哪天把房♥烧了
so that I could make sure that you don't burn it down
无家可归
and die in the gutter.
你很可能哪天会需要搬回那栋房♥子的
You might have to move back in to that house someday.
我上午已经替你签字 递交文件了
I signed your name and filed the papers this morning.
感谢你的午餐
Thank you for lunch.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, will ya?
你是什么 鸡♥奸♥犯吗
What are you, a pederast?
"勿评判他人 免受他人评判"
"Judge not lest you be judged."
什么
What?
你不会想碰我的
Don't want to touch me.
醇虎酒吧
第三局仅剩五分钟...
Five minutes remaining here in the third...
肖申克的狱警还来这喝酒吗
Do the Shawshank guards still drink here?
方圆37英里内唯一一家酒馆
Only drink in 37 miles.
也是唯一有汉堡的
Only burger, too.
南的快餐店呢
What happened to Nan's Luncheonette?
你想听官方说法还是真实故事
You want the cover story or the real story?
南在餐厅的小房♥间经营色情俱乐部
Nan was running a fuck club in the back room.
-什么 -淫乱派对之类的
- What? - Like a swingers party?
90年后开始的
Since the nineties.
南缺钱
Nan needed money
给她的侄儿买♥♥钛合金假肢
for a titanium leg for her nephew,
所以她就勒索她一位常客
so she blackmailed one of her regulars,
州长的幕僚长
the governor's chief of staff --
缅因州州长
Governor of Maine?
总之 玩火自焚了
Anyway, it backfired.
他们揭发了南
They burned Nan out.
俱乐部关门
No more fuck club.
餐馆也关门
No more Nan's.
假肢也没戏了吧
No metal leg, I guess.
可怜
Sad.
那官方版本是什么
What's the cover story?
说的是她在
She packed it in
小镇投票脱离行政区后就收店了
when the town voted to unincorporate.
什么时候的事
When was that?
两三年前吧
Two, three years?
城♥堡♥石已经
Castle Rock is literally
消失在地图上了
no longer on the map.
能问你件事吗 我能不能看你的脚
Can I ask you something? Can I see your feet?
-什么 -你是亨利·迪弗对吧
- Excuse me? - You're Henry Deaver, right?
听说你因为冻伤而断了三根脚趾
I heard you lost three toes. Frostbite.
不
No.
你是没有掉脚趾 还是...
No you didn't lose the toes, or --
我不会给你看我的脚
I'm not going to show you my feet.
我可以让你看我的
I'll show you mine.
以前万圣节时 小朋友会扮成你
You know, kids used to dress up like you for Halloween.
后来有人传照片到图享网
But then somebody Instagrammed a photo
事情就流传开了
and it became a whole thing.
白人将脸涂黑扮成黑人
含歧视意味
-黑脸 -好吧 说来听听
- The blackface. - Okay, let's hear it.
什么样的故事
What's the story?
一位受爱戴的牧师 为可怜的孤儿
Beloved local preacher opens his home and his heart
奉献自己的家和爱心
to poor screw-up orphan.
他是个怪小孩 越来越怪
Weirdo kid gets weirder.
91年 超级暴风雪
Ninety-one, mega-snowstorm,
破吉尼斯纪录的那种
Guinness Book shit,
你把他引诱到城♥堡♥湖
you lure him out to Castle Lake,
把他推下岩壁
push him off the rocks...
永别了 迪弗牧师
bye-bye, Pastor Deaver.
11天后走出树林
Wander out of the woods eleven days later
假装你不记得发生了什么
and pretend you can't remember what happened.
这是官方说法 还是真实故事
That the cover story, or the real story?
你说呢
You tell me.
扎拉斯基 再跟我讲讲那部讲智障的标志性电影
Zaleski, tell me more about that hallmark movie about the retard.
《魔鬼暴警》吗 情况一触即发那部
You mean Action Jackson? Hair trigger on the line?
他死在了家里 不是在湖里
He died at home, not at the lake.
棕黄色夹克 坐在尽头那位
Tan jacket, at the end of the bar.
失陪
Excuse me.
给他地窖的钥匙
Give a man the keys to the dungeon...
让他锁住魔鬼
...tell him to lock up the monster.
或在他胸前戴一枚警徽
Or pin a star on his chest.
称他为"警长"
Call him "Sheriff."
或许他能撑住一段时间
Maybe he succeeds a while--
一年 或者一二十年 如果他够幸运的话
a year, a decade or two if he's lucky--
但邪恶 比所有人都更持久
but evil outlasts us all.
在掩埋证据吗
Burying the evidence?
是挖出证据
Diggin' it up.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表