剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
They used to say Esme Howard was a Satanist
就因为她亲手屠♥杀♥自己养的猪
just because she slaughtered her own pigs.
他们还在吗
Are they still around?
让我想想
Let me think.
据我所知 他妻子死于难产
As I recall, his wife died in childbirth.
那个孩子也死了 就剩他一个人
Baby too. And then it was just him.
是个怪人
Peculiar man.
文斯犯过重罪 被法♥院♥判过
Vince has a felony conviction.
80年代晚期 记录都被封存了
Late eighties. Record's sealed,
但他刚出狱不到一个月
but he got released from prison less than a month
我就失踪了
before I disappeared.
你知道我会怎么做吗 我会用烟熏制
You know what I'll do? I'll smoke 'em.
等到了节日时送给别人
Give 'em away for the holidays.
那11天里 你以为我去了哪儿
Where did you think I was those 11 days?
为什么我们从未谈过这事
Why didn't we ever talk about it?
该死的 妈 看着我
Damn it, Mom, look at me.
你想谈谈是吗
You want to talk?
好啊 那我们就谈谈你要把我送去...
OK. Let's talk about you sending me off to...
该死的得州的事
to fuckin' Texas.
你和艾伦在奥古斯塔就是谈的这事 不是吗
That's what you and Alan talked about up in Augusta, isn't it?
我或许的确老了 但我可不蠢 亨利·迪弗
Well, I may be old, but I'm not stupid, Henry Deaver.
这是我的家 我也要死在这里
This is my home. I'll leave it in a box.
你敢再谋划把我送去得州
Don't you try to take me to Texas.
你就试试
Don't you dare.
我得把这清理一下了
Well, better get this cleaned up.
开放参观
此屋待售
可居住面♥积♥差不多达到3000...
So, the living space is just under 3,000...
致以我们最深切的同情
平方英尺
square feet.
再说 你们可以把地下室重新装♥修♥下
Plus, you could finish the basement
改造成给婆婆住的地方
and turn it into a mother-in-law suite.
-我婆婆已经去世了 -谢天谢地
- My husband's mother's dead. - Thank God.
这个价格确实足够低了
It's certainly priced to sell.
你们可以看到 后院...
As you can see, the-- the backyard...
充分显示了本地的植物群
showcases all native flora.
雷西
实际上 蒲公英是随着五月花号♥传入本地的
Actually, dandelions came over on the Mayflower.
戈登是个历史老师
Gordon teaches history.
我更喜欢说"历史才是我的老师"
I like to say, "History teaches me."
他经常这么说
He says that...constantly.
-你在哪里教书 -得梅因
- Where do you teach? - Des Moines.
我们希望改变一下生活的节奏
Well, we're looking for a change of pace.
你们选择了城♥堡♥县
And you picked Castle County.
这是很棒的硬水
It's nice hard water.
双层玻璃窗 等到了一月 你就明白它的好处了
Double-pane. You'll appreciate that come January.
-那是... -骨灰
- Is that a...? - Cremains.
在冰箱里
It was in the freezer.
他不是在这房♥子里自杀的
He didn't kill himself in the house.
严格来说 我们不必透露这一信息
Technically, we don't have to disclose
因为没人死在这个房♥屋范围内
since nobody died on the property.
有个连环扼杀者就曾死在我的房♥子里
I mean, a serial strangler died in my house,
但我睡得非常安稳
and I sleep like a baby.
听我说 这座小镇发生过很多事
Look, there is a lot of history in this town.
并不都是好事 但...
Not all of it good. But...
城♥堡♥石没有烦人的夏季游客
there's no Masshole summer tourists in Castle Rock.
三室一厅房♥的平均♥价♥钱
The average cost of a three-bedroom
要比隔壁地区低39%
is 39% lower than the next zip code over,
等主路重新修建完成后
and as soon as Main Street is redeveloped,
房♥产价值将会飙升 突破房♥顶
property values are gonna shoot through the roof!
顺便说下 这个房♥顶去年才翻新过
Which, by the way, was just reshingled last year.
他们愿意考虑把画作留下吗
Would they consider including the art?
那是城♥堡♥湖 对吧
That's Castle Lake, isn't it?
德雅尔丹
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello?
店铺今天关门了 明天再来吧
Shop's closed. Come back tomorrow.
你住在这里吗
You live here?
你不是国税局的吧
Not from the IRS, are you?
严格说来
Technically...
这是我的营业场所
this is my place of business.
你是什么时候买♥♥下的 希望你不介意我这么问
When did you buy it? If you don't mind me asking.
我是从我哥哥那里继承来的
I inherited it from my brother.
好吧
All right,
毕竟你开了这么远 管他呢
You drove all this way, what the hell.
你看起来像个三岁的孩子
You look like a three!
什么
What?
我给索尼·利斯顿...
Gave, uh, Sonny Liston...
理了一个帆船头...
a high-and-tight...
就在他参加刘易斯顿的职业拳击赛之后
after the prize fight in Lewiston.
那是1965年的事
1965.
以前都是有色人种理发师给有色人种理发
Used to be colored barbers for colored,
白人给白人理发
white for white.
但发囊总一样 对吧
But we all got follicles, hmm?
你要喝胡椒博士吗
You want a Dr Pepper?
你是叫德雅尔丹吗
Is your name Desjardins?
约瑟夫
Josef.
你的哥哥是文斯·德雅尔丹吗
Your brother was Vince Desjardins?
你不是来理帆船头的
You're not here for a high-and-tight.
你哥哥有犯罪记录 是重罪
Your brother had a criminal record, a felony.
我想你应该知道
I assume you know that.
我试着追踪卷宗 但...
I tried to track down the case file, but--
据我所知 只有拇指和食指
Just the thumb and forefinger. Far as I know.
什么
W-What?
他为了索赔 砍掉了拇指和食指
He took the pointer and the thumb clean off, for a loss claim.
在被抓之前 保险公♥司♥赔了27万
Paid out, let's see, 270,000 before they caught him.
保险诈骗吗 这就是那起重罪吗
Insurance fraud? That's the felony?
这到底是怎么回事
What's this all about, anyway?
1991年发生了一起意外
There was an incident. 1991.
有个男孩在城♥堡♥湖失踪了
Boy went missing out at Castle Lake.
离这儿不到一英里
Less than a mile from here.
是你
It's you.
那个迪弗家的男孩
The Deaver... boy.
跟我来
Come with me.
亨利·迪弗
-1991年1月 -对
- January 1991. - Yeah.
亨利·迪弗
这些是...
These are--
失踪儿童
你为什么会有我的档案
Why do you have my police file?
我喜欢保存东西
I hold onto things.
我打给县书♥记♥官 他们说这些文件被损毁了
Called the county clerk, they said these were destroyed.
不 它们在帕特·凯利的地下室里
No. They wound up in Pat Kelly's basement.
她觉得整件事就这样消失挺可惜的
She thought it was a shame, all that history lost.
后来帕特家的水管爆裂
Then Pat's pipes burst,
这些文件被丢在垃圾箱
papers wound up at the dump.
我救了它们
I saved them.
-他养狗吗 -谁
- Did he have a dog? - Who?
你的哥哥 他住在这的时候
Your brother. When he lived here.
房♥子后面有个木箱
That wooden crate out back.
不
No.
文斯没在这里住过
Vince never lived here.
你说你是继承他的房♥子
You said you inherited the house.
严格来说 这房♥子是他的
Well, he owned it, technically.
在获得减刑之后 他搬到了南边
Moved south when his sentence was commuted.
我一直住在这里
I live here. Always have.
我能在你脸上...
I can see the little boy...
看到那男孩的影子
in your face.
我没能把骨头拿回来
I never did get my bones back.
-什么骨头 -文斯的骨头
- What bones? - Vince's.
-他的拇指和食指 -你保存着它们吗
- Thumb and forefinger. - You kept them?
对 他们看到罐子里漂浮着的骨头 在想
Yeah. They saw the bones floating in the jar, thought:
"这太奇怪了 太可疑了"
"So strange, so suspicious."
我告诉他们 "你们去检查吧"
"Run the tests," I told 'em,
"你们会发现 那是文斯的骨头"
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表