剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
他们上个月搬去乔治亚州了
They lit out for Georgia last month.
受够了新英格兰地区的冬天
Had enough New England winter.
戴尔·邦桑从不给自家门前的小道铲雪
Del Bonsan never shovels his own walk.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许也不错
Might be nice.
去个更温暖的地方
Go someplace warm, I mean.
去个不用让我们吵得这么厉害的地方
Where we don't have to fight so hard.
我喜欢吵架
I like fightin'.
我想问问亨利 休斯顿怎么样
I thought I'd ask Henry about Houston.
也许你想住得离你儿子更近一点
Maybe you'd like to be closer to your boy.
不 我待在这里好着呢 谢谢
No. Fine right where I am, thank you.
我更喜欢躺在我的雪地印子上
I'd rather just fall in my traces.
就像斯基尔曼
Like the skjaldmaen.
就像斯基...
Okay, like the skjald...
萨迦传说中的盾牌侍女
Shield-maidens. From the sagas.
可怕的战士
Fearsome warriors.
我喜欢你对我讲那些维京的故事
I love it when you talk Viking to me.
醇虎酒吧
监狱愿意出三十万
The prison offered 300,000.
美元吗 然后...就这么放了他吗
Dollars? And... they just let him go?
-你不接受吗 -嗯 收了他们的钱
- You're not taking it? - Nah. Take their money,
就得承认他们的说法
you gotta take their version of the story.
那样就从绑♥架♥变成了
And just like that, it goes from being a kidnapping
简单的文件出错
to a clerical error.
绑♥架♥
Kidnapping?
他们对那孩子所做的事只能用这个词形容
Nothing else to call what they did to that kid.
没错 但是
Yeah. But, I mean,
人们也曾以为你被绑♥架♥了
people thought maybe you'd been kidnapped, right?
你觉得你是因此回来的吗
Do you think that's why you came back?
因为会勾起你的回忆
Because it reminded you.
你没事吧
You OK?
你会是一个很棒的律师
You know, you'd make a good lawyer.
对不起
Sorry.
你好像突然走神了
It's just you kinda went somewhere.
我最近经常...
Oh, I've just been having these, uh--
我也不知道该怎么说
I really don't know what to call it,
做小小的白日梦 没什么
these little daydreams. Nothin'.
我...
Well, I, uh,
我有时也会看到幻象
I see things sometimes, too.
我去
Well, shit.
大概是北普罗斯佩克特
I guess there's something in the water
河里的水有问题吧
over on North Prospect, huh?
你会看到什么
What do you see?
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
过去的画面
Pictures from the past...
过去的人
people.
光想想就觉得愧疚
Guilty just for daydreaming.
到底有什么能让你愧疚的 莫莉·斯特兰德
What in the world do you have to feel guilty about, Molly Strand?
事实上
Yeah, there's actually--
确实有一件事
there is something
我觉得我应该告诉你
I think I should...tell you-
你在这儿
There you are.
丹尼斯 你怎么知道我在这儿
Dennis. How'd you know I'd be here?
你不在家 我就用了排除法
Well, you weren't home, so just process of elimination.
抱歉 我需要跟你谈谈
Sorry. I--I need to talk to you.
抱歉 马上回来
Sorry. I'll just be a minute.
好
Hey, yeah.
你知道我高中的时候在这里打过工吗
Know I used to work here, in high school?
每小时六块两毛五
Six twenty-five an hour.
听着 丹尼斯 在听证会之前
Listen, Dennis, until the hearing,
我们真不该被人看见出现在一起 知道吗
you really don't want people seeing us together, OK?
好吧 我只是... 看这个
All right. I just-- Look.
-这是什么 -我只能凭记忆画
- What's this? - Had to draw it from memory
因为那个破笼子很有可能
'cause the fucking cages are gonna be sank
会被沉到大西洋底
at the bottom of the Atlantic, most likely.
不过差不多就长这样
Looked like that, though.
别这样 这可是证据
Come on, it's evidence.
听着 听着 雷西...
Listen, listen, Lacy...
雷西只不过是冰山一角
Lacy's the tip of the fuckin' Ice Capades here.
有天晚上我看到一个狱警
The other night I saw one of our LTs
用除虱粉弄瞎了一个犯人 故意的
blind a prisoner with delousing powder-- on purpose.
这地方...
The place is--
你不懂听到那些门在你身后锁上是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like hearin' those doors lock behind you.
我在发现那个油箱之前根本没意识到
I didn't even see it until I found that fuckin' tank,
但我...
but I'm a...
我也是那里的一个囚犯
I'm a prisoner in there too.
陪审团需要知道那里在发生着什么
And the jury needs to see what's happening in there.
-但并没有陪审团 -什么
- But there is no jury. - What?
这是场听证会 只有法官 没有陪审团
It's a hearing. There's a judge. No jury.
而且我们需要专注于这个案子的证据
And we need to focus on the facts of this case.
你太情绪化了 看起来就会像个心怀不满的员工
You get emotional, you're gonna seem like a disgruntled employee.
我本来就是个心怀不满的员工
I am a fucking disgruntled employee.
你在听证会上不能表现得像个心怀不满的员工
You cannot be a disgruntled employee at the hearing.
一周后 我们听证会见
One week. I'll see you there.
好吧
All right.
你知道吗 他们总说城♥堡♥石
You know how they always say that Castle Rock
有着莫名的运气
has some kind of luck?
并不是真的有运气 是吗
Not really luck, though, is it?
这里总发生可怕的事
Bad shit happens here
因为坏人们知道他们在这里很安全
'cause bad people know they're safe here.
这个破地方到底还能熟视无睹多少次
How many times can one fuckin' town look the other way?
我做错了什么
What'd I do?!
我做错了什么
What'd I do?!
这样是不对的
That ain't right.
他甚至都没说出口 老兄
He didn't even say it, man.
你好 老弟
Hey, bro.
我要去顶楼了 格雷 替一下我
Goin' up top, Gray. Cover for me.
老天
Jesus.
我作证之后 我们俩就都能离开这个鬼地方了
As soon as I testify, we're both gettin' out of this shithole.
这高墙之外是一个大千世界
There's a whole world beyond these walls.
你看到那些摄像头了吗
You see those cameras?
我能看到你
I got eyes on you.
你 手...
You-- M-Make a fist...
握拳 像这样
out of your hand, like that.
对 就是这样
Yeah, like that,
然后跟我的碰一下
and bump it against mine.
对 很好
Yeah, that's good.
保重
Be all right.
主动笑一笑比整容要便宜 你知道吗
Smiling is cheaper than plastic surgery, you know that?
他们就在外面
They're just outside here.
他们想把货物送进来
They want to bring in their delivery.
他们在卸货区
They're at the loading dock.
他们想知道要不要现在把东西送上来
They want to know if they should bring it up now.
县书♥记♥处档案室
肖申克监狱迎来新任典狱长
典狱长称赞工程项目
圣诞梦靥 肖申克大火
迪弗家男孩仍未找到
失踪儿童 亨利·迪弗
于1991年1月9日晚上后失踪
孩子获救后的一些解疑
迪弗一案嫌疑人被问讯
当地居民德雅尔丹否认与本案有关
妈
Mom.
艾伦今天很走运 钓到了三条溪鳟鱼
Alan had a good day. Three brookies.
他以为我喜欢吃溪鳟鱼 才去为我钓的
You know, he gets 'em for me 'cause he thinks I like trout.
事实上 我只喜欢给鱼开膛破肚
Truth is, I just like gutting 'em.
你听过文斯·德雅尔丹这个名字吗
Did you ever hear the name Vince Desjardins?
就住在雷莫路上
Lived out on Remo Road?
我认识 那个姓氏意思是"花♥园♥"
Yeah. "The gardens."
我的法语还没忘光
Still have a little of my French.
你还记得关于他的哪些事
What do you remember about him?
大家以前常说他们家是纳粹
People used to say they were Nazis,
才会像那样躲在森林里
hidin' out in the forest like that.
但你也知道 人们都喜欢瞎说
But you know how folks talk.
他们以前还常说艾丝梅·霍华德是撒旦崇拜者
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表