剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
There's not much time left.
你听到了吗... 就在眨眼之间
Do you hear it... ...twinkling of an eye...
号♥角将会吹响 死者将会...
...trumpet will sound and the dead will...
-你现在听到了吗 -眨眼之间
- Do you hear it now? - ...twinkling of an eye...
一起... 一起...
Together, together...
时间到
Your time's up.
得带他到楼上
Gotta take him upstairs.
他已经不知道被关在笼里多久了
He's been in a cage for God knows how long.
你不能又把他丢进另一个笼子里
You can't just toss him into another one!
作为镇议会议长
As the chairperson of the city council,
我会承担全部责任
I will take full responsibility.
怎么样
What's goin' on?
他跟我们走
He's coming with us.
儿童保护机构明早会来接他
CPS will be over tomorrow morning to pick him up.
他不能离开你的住处
The boy doesn't leave your residence.
丹尼斯会搜查你家是否有武器和纵火装置
Dennis will sweep your house for weapons and incendiaries.
-明白了吗 -明白
- You understand? - Yes.
他会整夜守在你家外面
And he'll be right outside, all night long.
那孩子已经逃跑过一次了
Kid's already tried to run once.
我们必须帮他
We have to help him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们必须带他去...
We have to take him...
他想去的地方
where he wants to go.
到那个声音所在的地方
Towards the sound.
到树林里吗
To the woods?
为什么
For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck.
等等
hey, hold on!
发现目标车辆
Got eyes on the car.
他们在城♥堡♥湖以东半里处徒步逃跑
They're on foot half-mile off the eastern side of Castle Lake.
收到
Copy that.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stay where you are!
警官 没事的
Officer, everything is fine, OK?
冷静
Calm down.
立刻趴下
Get on the ground right now!
-听我说 听我说 -莫莉
- Listen to me. Listen to me. - Molly!
-听我说 -莫莉
- Listen to me. - Molly!
该死 莫莉 别跑
Goddamnit, Molly, stop!
该死 莫莉 站住
Goddamnit, Molly, stop!
-怎么回事 -你都干了什么
- What the fuck? - What the hell did you do?!
莫莉 莫莉
Molly. Molly!
我朝天空开的枪 只是鸣枪警告
I shot in the air. It was... a fuckin' warning shot.
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
你不会有事的
Everything's gonna be OK.
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
帮他
Help him.
帮他 帮他 帮他
Help him. Help him. Help him...
莫莉 莫莉
Molly? Molly?
莫莉
Molly?
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
我在林子里走了几天
I wandered around... for days.
我想回去
I was trying to get back...
但我回不去
and I couldn't.
然后雷西发现了我
Then Lacy found me.
把我带到肖申克监狱
Took me to Shawshank.
他说他听到了上帝的召唤
Said he heard the call.
说我是恶魔
Said I was the devil.
你相信我说的话 对吧
You believe me, don't you?
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表