剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
-他在哪 -谁
- Where is he? - Who?
马修·迪弗神父
1952-1991
-我父亲 -他被挪到了
- My father. - They moved him
班戈的一块空地 挨着机场
to a yard up in Bangor by the airport.
她知道自己签的是什么吗
Did she even know what she was signing for?
你还替她签了什么 艾伦
What else you been signing for her, Alan?
床单
The sheets!
《城♥堡♥石》前情提要
你妈妈一直在给社区里那只杂种狗喂食
Your mom's been leaving food out for the neighborhood mutt.
我们在元旦那天埋了它 被卡车撞死的
We buried it New Year's Day. Truck.
感觉就像是我翻开书
It's like I open the book
然后里面所有的页数都被人撕掉了
and all the pages, someone tore them out
-妈妈 -重新排列
- Mom! - And rearranged them.
我在91年给她买♥♥了戒指求婚
I bought her a ring in '91.
最终我搬回来了 然后我接到电♥话♥
Eventually I moved back. Then I get a phone call.
有人说听见你妈家里有枪声
Somebody heard gunfire up at your mom's place.
-枪声 -你妈妈来开门
- Gunfire? - Your mother came to the door,
她抱住了我
threw her arms around me,
求我不要离开
begged me, "Don't leave!"
如果我告诉你 你能保密吗
If I tell you something, can you keep your mouth shut?
以前 人生是单向进行的
Life used to go in one direction,
-但不知怎的 我下来了 -小露
- But somehow I got off it. - Ruthie?
神经科医生
The neurologist said,
叫我找个应对机制
"Find a coping mechanism," And I have.
我就在每个房♥间放了一个棋子
One for every room in the house.
该死
Damn it!
你回来了
You're back.
露丝
Ruth!
小露
Ruthie?!
小露
Ruthie!
时报广场工作人员准备跨年夜活动
网上的女士说这些是维京人造的
Lady on the internet says they were made by Vikings,
-所以我想着... -路易斯西洋棋
- So I figured... - The Lewis chessmen.
知道吗 这个的原版
You know, the originals, they were carved
是一位牧师的妻子用海象牙雕刻而成的
out of walrus ivory by the wife of a priest--
"巧手"玛格丽特
Margaret the Adroit.
你仍是我认识的人中最聪明的那个
You are still the smartest person I know.
聪明到足够知道你的伎俩了
Smart enough to know what you're up to.
来 不是 这边
Come on. No, come on, this way.
网上还教你什么了
What else did the internet teach you?
下棋对痴呆的大脑有帮助吗
That chess is good for the demented brain?
这屋子里有香槟吗
We got any champagne around this house?
又有一个紧急通知
Here's one more last-minute resolution.
您今天上路的时候
When you're on the road today,
请避开波特兰到奥古斯塔的收费公路
steer clear of the turnpike from Portland to Augusta.
你跑哪儿去了
Where did you run off to?
我挥霍了一把 30美金的日本牛排
I splurged-- $30 Japanese steaks.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What is it? - Nothin'.
马上回来 把象棋摆好
Be back in two shakes. Set up those chessmen.
吃完晚饭我就任你屠宰
I'll let you slaughter me after dinner.
小露 去屋里等着
Ruthie, wait in the house.
你打电♥话♥给兽医...
Did you call... the veterin--
诊所了吗
The clinic?
南部保护区那家
On South Reserve?
他不需要兽医
He doesn't need a vet.
这混小子突然就冲出来了
SOB came outta nowhere.
是她
She.
您说什么
Ma'am?
她不是混小子 她是母狗
She's not a son of a bitch. She's a bitch.
我们要去什么地方吗
We goin' somewhere?
是给帕克准备的
It's for Puck.
帕克是你儿子的狗
Puck was your boy's dog.
它以前喜欢往你枕头上扔死松鼠
Used to leave dead squirrels on your pillow
就像酒店撒薄荷糖一样 记得吗
like hotel mints, remember?
外面那只狗 只是附近的流浪狗
That dog out there is... just a neighborhood stray.
我知道
I know that.
我跟你说过 帕克后来怎么了吗
Did I ever tell you about... what happened to Puck?
有一天我回到家
I came home one day, and...
她就这么不见了
she was just gone.
马修说她... 她肯定是跑走了
Matthew said she... she must have run off.
但我在垃圾桶里找到了一盒毒药
But I found a box of poison in the trash.
你都想象不到
You have no idea.
-什么 -他能做出什么事
- What? - What he was capable of.
我以前看到过美洲鹫
I used to see turkey vultures
在后面的树林上空盘旋
wheeling around the sky out back... over the woods,
但我太胆怯了 没敢走近去看
but I was too chickenshit to go look.
一想到它被撕咬
The thought of her being picked apart,
又没人埋葬它...
no one to bury her.
你觉得埋葬这只狗能弥补你对她的亏欠
And you think buryin' one dog pays the debt on the other.
帕克
Puck.
他们不能未经我们允许就那样做
They can't do that without our permission.
你母亲允许了
Your mother gave it.
没人想到给我打个电♥话♥说一声吗
And nobody thought to pick up the phone and call me?
她知道自己签的是什么吗
Did she even know what she was signing for?
你替她签的
You signed for her.
我也帮她存好了抚慰金
I deposited the distress settlement for her, too.
你还替她签了什么 艾伦
What else you been signing for her, Alan?
床单
The sheets!
好了 亲爱的 马上就完成了
OK, dear. Almost done.
几分钟前 我读了几个词
A few minutes ago I read a list of words
要求你重复一遍
and asked you to repeat them.
你现在能再给我重复一遍吗
Can you repeat them back to me now?
随便什么顺序
Any order you like.
有人给你送了花
Someone sent you flowers.
小老鼠跑上了...
The mouse ran up the --
-不能提醒 -就提醒她一下
- No hints. - Just give her one
她就能全记起来了
and it'll all come back.
抱歉 先生
Please, sir.
你介意到外面等候吗
If you wouldn't mind just waiting outside?
是的 我介意 "亲爱的"
Yeah, I would mind. "Dear"?
你知道这听起来有多傲慢吗
Do you know how fucking condescending that sounds?
她的脑子有波特兰那么大
She has a brain the size of Portland.
但它坏了 艾伦
But it's sick, Alan.
老年痴呆
Alzheimer's.
为什么没人说这个词
Why won't anyone use that - that word?
老年痴呆没有诊断测试
There's no diagnostic test for Alzheimer's.
只有通过尸检时
Confirmation's made postmortem
对大脑斑点和其他症状的检查才能确诊
by examining the brain for plaques and other hallmarks.
尸检 我们走吧
Postmortem? Let's get the fuck out of here.
我们去达登
We're going to Darden.
称呼不重要
Doesn't matter what we call it.
这类病的发展趋势大同小异
These things move in one direction.
大脑的高级功能运转会更困难
Higher-order functions become more challenging.
你理解和判断的能力
Your ability to exercise reason and judgment...
理财 开车 计划和解决问题的能力
finances, drive a car... planning and problem-solving...
混淆不同的时间与空间
confusion with time and space...
混淆不同的时间与空间
Confusion with time and space.
她只是出点小差错而已
She slips up.
还有阅读困难 记不清我儿子的长相
And reading and... the face of my own son.
我们能用药物缓解焦虑
We can medicate the anxiety
并帮助你构建一套应对机制
and help you develop systems, coping mechanisms.
但考虑到那次意外
But given the accident,
我认为该考虑换种生活方式了
I think it's time to consider other living arrangements.
听着
Listen...
那个脑科医生
that brain doctor,
我他妈不在乎她墙上挂了多少证书
I don't care how many degrees she's got on her fuckin' wall‐‐
别逼我给你洗嘴巴
Don't make me wash your mouth out.
我14年后再次敲那扇门
I knocked on that door after 14 years.
你记得你说了什么吗
You remember what you said?
"不要离开"
"Don't leave."
看 都还记得清清楚楚呢
See? It's all still up there.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表