剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
真♥相♥是不会改变的 只是真♥相♥而已
Truth doesn't change; it's just truth. Pure.
但正义 那就是另一回事了
But justice? Well, that looks different,
取决于你站在那条看不见的线的哪一边
depending on what side of that invisible line you're on.
罗恩...
And Ron...
一年后
那条线在这里
the line is here.
看见了吗
See?
正好穿过威尔玛·朱瑞兹克的杜♥鹃♥花
Runs right through Wilma Jurzik's azaleas.
你的废水池挖在这儿
You dug your septic here.
缅因州的产权法很难缠
Now, Maine property law is a briar patch,
但是...我自有办法
but... I got some tricks up my sleeve.
爸
Dad.
-你早到了 -嗯
- You're early! - Yeah.
-你怎么样 -挺好的
- How ya doin'? - Good.
将军
Check.
慢慢想
Take your time.
一些人离开了...
Some folks get away...
用余生的时间努力忘掉这个地方
spend the rest of their lives trying to forget this place.
莫莉·斯特兰德地♥产♥中介
任何一个房♥地♥产♥中介
...any real estate agent
都能够挂牌上市房♥屋
can refer listing after listing.
但我的目标是帮助大家留在自己的家园
My goal is to help people stay in their own neighborhood.
明天见 奶奶
See you tomorrow, Grandma.
也许他们能够忘却...一阵子
Maybe they do forget-- for a while.
一些人从未离开 无论他们多么努力地尝试
Some never leave, no matter how hard they try.
我们中的大部分人因为某种原因被困在这里
Most of us are trapped here for a reason.
露丝·迪弗
艾伦·潘伯恩
这个镇上的每个人都有自己的罪孽或是悔恨
Everyone in this town has some sin or regret...
被困在自己打造的牢笼里
some cage of his own making.
有一个悲伤的故事
And a story, a sad one,
叙说我们怎么会变成这样
about how we got this way.
"不是我 是这个地方有问题"
"It wasn't me, it was this place."
我们都这么说
That's what we say.
但那也只是个故事 不能改变任何事
But that's a story, too. It doesn't change a thing.
也许有什么把你变成了怪物
Maybe something turned you into a monster.
又或许你本来就是怪物
Or maybe you were one all along.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
你现在在这里 这就是现在的你
You're here now-- this is who you are.
这就是你住的地方
This is where you live.
这就是你的起源
This is where you're from.
这是什么
What is this?
圣诞礼物
Christmas present.
-今天是圣诞节吗 -明天
- It's Christmas? - Tomorrow.
我知道你仍有疑问 亨利
I know you still have doubts, Henry.
我们还要这样多久
How long are we gonna do this?
我不知道
Don't know.
过一阵子 你会忘记
After a while, you forget...
自己在笼内还是笼外
which side of the bars you're on.
雷西典狱长以前常这么说
That's what Warden Lacy used to say.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你看他最后落得什么下场
Look how things turned out for him.
"斧子在我手里 感觉很对
"The axe felt right in my hand.
但让我告诉你
But let me tell you,
当我听见头骨裂开的声音
when I heard the pop of a skull giving up its secrets,
感觉到斧刃陷入裂缝 接触脑浆
felt the root and stem of a cleft brain stopping the blade,
我意识到那把斧子真正的归宿
I realized where that axe really belonged--
就是这位教授的脑袋中心"
dead center of the good professor's head."
怎么 是恐怖小说吗
What, it's like a horror whatever?
-你说得真简单 -标题我不懂
- That's pretty reductive. - I don't get the title.
"忽视" 谁被忽视了
"Overlooked." Who's overlooked?
这是背景故事
Backstory.
懂吗 老黄历
You know? Ancient history.
是家族史
It's family history.
事实上我下个月为了调查要到西部一趟
I'm actually headed out west on a research trip next month.
完成一本小说最好的地方就是故事的起源地
Best place to finish a book is where it started.
我在别的地方读到的
I read that somewhere.
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表