剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
Saul heard it on the road to Damascus,
把他震得平躺在地
knocked him flat on his back,
当他再起身时 他不是索尔了
when he got up again, he wasn't Saul.
他成了保罗
He was Paul.
我能听到了
I can hear it now.
你呢
Can you?
听不到
No.
我们坐着 别出声
We'll just sit here and be quiet.
工作上的事 你们自己待几小时行吗
It's a work thing. You two OK for a couple hours?
没问题
We're good.
前门开启
Front door open.
那些不见的棋子都去哪里了
So what's the deal with all the missing pieces?
奶奶
Grandma?
你不是中风吧
You're not having a stroke, are you?
如果我告诉你点事
If I tell you something...
你能保密吗
can you keep your mouth shut?
听着
See,
我会迷失在过去
I can get lost in the past.
这些就是我的面包屑
These are my breadcrumbs.
如果我在冰箱里找到一个棋子
If I find a chess piece in the icebox,
我就知道我在现在 而不是过去
well, I know it's now, not then.
这样我就能找到走出那片树林的路
That I can find my way out of the woods.
你觉得奶奶疯了
You think your grandma's a fruitcake.
不 你是时光行者
No. You're a Timewalker.
你听过《墓穴漂流者》
Have you never heard of Catacomb Drifter
或者《命运之旅》吗
or D For Destiny?
一共有12关 暂时是
Um, there's twelve levels, I mean, for now.
他们会不断出扩展包
You know, they keep adding expansion packs.
该死
- - Oh, shit!
搞定
Got it.
怎样算赢呢
How do you win?
这其实算不上游戏
It's not a game, exactly.
永无尽头
It never ends.
总之 时光行者是最强大的
Anyway, Timewalkers are the most powerful
因为只有他们
'cause they're the only avatars
能真正杀死丧尸
that can actually kill the dead.
丧尸 到处都是 看见没
The dead, they're everywhere. See?
他们气坏了
And you know, they're pissed off,
因为我们活着 他们却不是
because we're alive and they're not.
你得保持警惕 因为他们能改变伪装
You gotta stay sharp, because they can change their skin,
有时甚至看着像你的盟友
and sometimes even look like your allies.
看 又来一只
Look, there goes another one.
游戏最难的地方在于 在你杀他们的时候
See, what makes it so hard is that no one stays dead
他们不会彻底死掉 除非你是时光行者
when you kill them-- unless you're a Timewalker.
理论上说 你可以杀掉你的死敌
Theoretically, you could just kill your nemesis
修正整个时间线
and fix the whole timeline.
但你得保持警惕
But you gotta stay sharp.
后门开启
Back door open.
你回来了
You're back.
上♥床♥去 露丝
Go to bed, Ruth.
号♥角将会吹响
But a trumpet will sound
死者将会复活 成为不朽的存在
and the dead will be raised, imperishable,
我们都将...
and we will all...
这必死的总要变成不死的
...and this mortal must put on immortality.
再次播报 杜松山精神病院
Once again, reporting a suspected arson
发生一起疑似纵火 14人确认死亡
at Juniper Hills Hospital, with 14 confirmed dead.
嫌疑犯具有威胁
The suspect considered dangerous.
警方公布了一张照片 但没有姓名
Police have released a photo, but not a name.
杜松山精神病院起火 14人确认遇难
你们可以看到屋顶冒出的浓烟
You can see the smoke billowing from the rooftop...
马修
Matthew.
你活着还是死了
Are you living or dead?
死好久了 老黄历了
Oh, long dead. Ancient history.
你叫什么
What's your name?
吉斯拉♥萨♥迦里特厉害那个女复仇者
The badass avenger chick from Gísla Saga. Uh...
索迪斯
Thordis!
不愧是我儿子
You are your mother's son.
好了
Ah, OK.
想好了
Got one.
你是谁
OK. Who are you?
我比茶杯还小
I'm smaller than a teacup.
比茶杯还小
Smaller than a teacup...
你做了祷告吗
Did you say your prayers?
嗯
Yeah.
真的吗
Did you?
好孩子
Good man.
他年纪有点大了 不是吗
He's a little old for that, isn't he?
看着你洗澡
Watching you take a bath?
不 他可以
Oh, he wasn't.
我是他的母亲
I'm his mother.
他不是你亲生的 这不一样
He's not blood. It's different.
你怎么处置那把枪 我不想把它放在家里
What did you do with the gun? I don't want it in the house.
自助之人 上帝自会相助
God helps those who help themselves.
我们不能依靠警长来保障家庭的安全
Can't rely on the sheriff to keep our family safe.
-马修 -我放在了衣柜的最顶层
- Matthew. - Top drawer in the dresser.
在你说这是不负责任之前
And before you tell me it's irresponsible,
我把子弹锁起来了
the bullets are locked away.
他不会找到它们的
He'll never find them.
理论上说 你可以杀掉你的死敌
Theoretically, you could just kill your nemesis,
修正整个时间线
fix the whole timeline.
我把子弹锁起来了
The bullets are locked away.
他不会找到的
He'll never find them.
-亨利在吗 -不在
- Is Henry here? - No.
迪弗夫人
Mrs. Deaver!
他...他可能失踪了 或是有麻烦了
I think he's-- he's lost. Or in trouble.
我得找到他
I need to find him.
前门开启
Front door open.
现在是什么时候
When are we?
迪弗夫人 这很重要
OK, Mrs. Deaver, it's important.
有很糟糕的事情要发生了
I think that something terrible is going to happen.
已经发生了
It's happened.
我看到你来我的卧室
I saw you in my bedroom.
你当时还是个小女孩
You were just a little girl.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我很抱歉 -不
- I'm so sorry. - No.
你做得对
You did right.
但没有成功
But it didn't take.
他回来了
He's back.
就是现在 不是过去
In the present, not the past.
但我会解决的
But I'm gonna fix it.
你...
Did, uh...
你把那张照片
Did you hang the picture...
挂在餐厅里了吗
in the dining room?
它就是属于那里 不是吗
That's where it belongs, isn't it?
我在小木屋找到的
I found it in the shed.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
这是谁买♥♥的
Who bought it?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
我想看看你是否知道
I want to know if you know.
你丈夫
Your husband.
在你们婚礼上播放过
They played it at your wedding.
楼上那个旧保险箱
Upstairs. The old safe.
密♥码♥是什么
What's the combination?
你的生日
Your birthday.
我...
Oh, I--
我有点头晕
I feel light...in the head.
你可以给我做点吃的吗
Would you make me something to eat?
奶奶 他在这里干什么
Grandma, what's he doing here?
上一次我给你买♥♥礼物是什么时候
When was the last time I bought you a present?
我要你走下山
I want you to walk down the hill,
搭计程车去切斯特磨坊镇
take a taxi to the mall in Chester's Mill,
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表