剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
乔依
Joy.
欢笑之地
-走吗 -去欢笑之地
- Shall we? - To the Laughing Place.
去欢笑之地
To the Laughing Place.
*伟大与渺小的我们*
*We the great and small*
*伫立星辰之上*
*Stand on a star*
*闪耀着愿望希冀*
*And blaze a trail of desire*
*冲破阴暗的黎明*
*Through the darkening dawn*
*它在召唤我们前行*
*It's asking for the taking*
*快跟我一起来 天色正好*
*Come run with me now, the sky is color of blue*
*这是你从未在爱人眼里见到的美景*
*You've never even seen in the eyes of your lover*
*我心在渴望*
*My heart is aching*
*我们来到崖边* *踏水前行*
*We're coming to the edge **Running on the water*
*冲破迷雾* *你的儿女*
*Coming through the fog **Your sons and daughters*
*它在召唤我们前行*
*It's asking for the taking*
*我们来到崖边* *踏水前行*
*We're coming to the edge **Running on the water*
*冲破迷雾* *你的儿女*
*Coming through the fog **Your sons and daughters*
将于2020年在耶路撒冷镇盛大开业
你是北达科他
You're North Dakota.
你的车牌是北达科他州的
Your plate's North Dakota.
我们就差它了
One of the only suckers we haven't got.
"集齐所有州的牌照"
"Plate from every state."
我和我儿子在车上玩的小游戏
It's a little game my boy and I play in the car.
总得打发时间啊
You gotta pass the time.
当然 但是...
Oh, surely do, but...
天啊 我不想要求你这么做
oh, goodness, I hate to even ask you this.
怎么了
What was that?
我和我女儿...
It's just, my girl and I...
我们在断网一段时间
We're taking a little break from the internet.
我们在网上遇到点麻烦
We've had some trouble online.
-受到骚扰 -不是吧
- Harassment. - Oh, no.
您能不能
Would you terribly mind
把刚拍的照片删掉
deleting those pics you just snapped?
当然 女士
Of course, ma'am.
抱歉
Apologies.
多谢
Appreciate you.
还有18英里
妈
Mom!
乔依
Joy!
建镇400周年 1619-2019
就说是煤气泄漏吧
Let's go with a gas leak.
别提纵火 文书太麻烦了
No arson. Too much paperwork.
那破地方不值得费那么多力气
Place wasn't worth that much to begin with.
而我们得到了什么呢
And what do we get in return?
一记耳光
A slap in the face.
索马里人在需要时
Somalis took what they needed
夺走了他们所需的 现在他们出息了
when they needed it, and now that they're dug in,
我们连一句"谢谢"都没得到
guess what, we don't even get a "thank you."
我们的投资能拿到回报就别想了
We sure as hell don't get a return on our investment.
如果他们在那家新商场里建一个祷告室...
If they put a prayer room in that new mall, folks, guess what...
这些家伙很聪明 我们过去一直犯傻
They're smart, these folks, and we've been stupid.
现在他们要把好处榨干了
And now they're taking it all.
目标也不只是我们的生意 还有土地
Not just our business either. Our land.
他们这几年一直在搜刮撒冷镇
They've been sweeping up old buildings
附近的老建筑和地♥产♥
and property all around Salem's Lot for years.
那些我们因为古老的鬼故事
Grounds we've learned fell over decades
而荒废的地块
'cause of one old ghost story or another.
...400周年纪念日
...400th anniversary.
快点 给我
Go ahead. Tie me that. Give it up.
这是给你们的钱
Here is your money, all right?
-你的周费呢 -给你
- Where's your weekly? - Here you go.
你 交出来
You, give it up.
-把钱给我 -给
- Pay up. - Here.
-我们走 -租金
- Let's go. - Rent.
-这是什么 -是我提前两周的通知
- The fuck's this? - This is my two weeks' notice.
我要关门了 搬去阿布迪的新商场
I'll be closing down. I'm moving to Abdi's new mall.
你也去吗 你个混♥蛋♥
You, too, you piece of shit?
把钱留着
Keep the money.
求你了 艾斯 这是我该还的
Please, Ace, I pay what I owe.
不不 纳吉
Oh, no, Naji.
留着吧
Please, keep it.
你哪也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
将于2020年在耶路撒冷镇盛大开业
是那个混♥蛋♥吗
Is that that piece of shit?
别挡路
Get the fuck out of my way.
再碰我试试 你个傻♥逼♥
Touch me again, you fucking rake!
-再碰我试试 -你得退后
- Touch me again! - You need to step back.
阿布迪 快滚出来
Abdi, get the fuck out here!
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick.
想要租个摊位吗
Looking to rent a stall?
从你自己那个破商场里搬出来
Get out of your own shitty mall?
这事我们可以帮忙
We can help you with that.
我们有亲友折扣
We have friends and family rate.
你♥他♥妈♥不是我的亲友
You're not my fucking family,
你从来都不是 你这个收养来的臭狗屎
and you never were, you adopted piece of shit.
退后 退后
Back up. Back up.
对事不对人 那是老爹教我的
It's just business, right? That's what Pop taught me.
你知道你为什么会拿到这块地吗
You know why you got this land?
因为别的人都他妈不想要
'Cause no one else fucking wants it.
闹鬼 对吗
Haunted, right?
过去住这里的白人的鬼魂
Ghosts of the white people who used to live here?
他们都是什么人
Who were those?
女巫还是奴隶主
The witches or the slave owners?
不要再来撬我的租客了
Stop poaching my tenants.
滚回你的车里去
Go back to your fucking car.
游客赌场
长租优♥惠♥ 免费上网
妈
Mom?
他给那房♥东留了两条车道
He gives that landlord two lanes.
你明白吗
You understand?
那怎么了
Why?
他人看着还好啊
He seems okay.
不是的
He's not.
车祸之后 他连拖车的钱都没和我们要
After the accident, he didn't even charge us to tow the car.
正因为这样
Exactly.
对那样的男人来说 没有免费的东西
Nothing's for free with a man like that,
你相信我吧
believe you me.
-妈 -乔依
- Mom. - Joy.
如果你没看出来那个鸟人看我们的眼神...
If you can't see how that dirty bird's been looking at us...
那我就算白教你了
I haven't taught you anything.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你看着有点...
You seem a little...
你明白的
you know.
这跟我没关系
This isn't about me.
如果你感觉不太对劲
You know, if-- if you're not feeling like yourself,
你可以跟我说的
you can tell me.
你有一星期没吃药了吧
I just mean, you haven't had your medicine in a week, right?
我今天就去医院拿药
I'm getting more pills at the hospital today.
你不用担心
Don't you worry one little bit.
等我把功课做完 我能去商店吗
After I finish school stuff, can I go to the store?
再买♥♥些图画纸
To get more drawing paper.
在前面两个镇子上我刚给你买♥♥过
I got you some two towns ago.
我们可不是百万富翁 乔依
We're not millionaires, Joy.
我也说不清 我感觉快闷出病来了
I don't know, I'm just- I'm feeling a little cabin-fevery.
我有一周没出过门了
I haven't been out of the house in a week.
小宝贝
Little love...
这个镇子不是什么好地方
This town is not a good place.
不光是那个鸟人
Not just that dirty bird.
他的坏是你看得见的
He's the roach you can see.
还有隐藏在四周的
The rest are in the walls.
我都听见动静了
I've heard things.
大屠♥杀♥
Massacres.
小孩子 凭空消失了
Kids vanishing into thin air.
好吧 妈妈
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表