剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
- You aight? - Yeah.
他怎么还在
He's still here?
上楼 把门锁上 我让你出来再出来
Go upstairs. Lock the door. Don't come out till I say so.
干嘛叫我上楼
What do you mean, "Go upstairs"?
-出什么事了 -上楼
- What's wrong? - Go upstairs.
-爸... -把门锁上 快去
- Dad-- - Lock the door. Now.
-奶奶还好吗 -快去
- Is Grandma OK? - Go.
后门开启
Back door open.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
你干了什么
What did you do?
她当时很害怕
She was afraid.
很迷惑
Confused.
她杀了他
She killed him.
我清理好了
I cleaned up.
如果我们把尸体搬到树林里...
If we take the body into the woods--
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们必须保护她
We have to protect her.
你能听见了吗
Do you hear it?
你听见了
You do?
总算
Finally.
我们得走了 我们必须到树林里去
We have to go. We have to go to the woods.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你为什么要求见我
Why did you ask for me?
我一直在等你
I waited for you.
等了27年
I waited for 27 years.
缅因州警♥察♥
Maine State Police.
里面的人出来
Come out if you're in there.
是我把你从那地下室救出来
I rescued you from that basement,
不是我要这些事发生的
and I didn't ask for any of this.
立刻出来 最后一次警告
Come out now! This is your last warning.
调度中心收到
Copy that, dispatch.
举起手来
Hands up.
警方表示
According to authorities,
除了刚从肖申克监狱释放的无名氏
several other suspects in addition to the John Doe
还有几名病患
just released from Shawshank Prison
也涉嫌参与了杜松山医院纵火
may have been involved in the disaster at Juniper Hill.
监控录像显示多位患者
CCTV footage revealed multiple patients
在差不多同一时刻点燃了他们的床垫
lighting their mattresses on fire around the same time.
这些人过去并无记录在案的纵火行为
These residents had no known history of arson...
莉莉丝
Lilith.
我不知道我着了什么魔
I don't know what came over me.
我不是个会杀人的人
I'm not a murderer.
我只是 我不...
I jus-- I-- I don't--
这事根本没发生
It never happened.
糟了
Oh, shit.
-天啊 -冷静
- Oh, Jesus Christ. - OK, calm down.
有人吗
Hello?
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi there.
看看这里
Look at this place.
有事吗
Can we help you?
抱歉 我是杰姬
Oh, sorry. I'm Jackie.
甜甜马车出租
Sweet Chariot Taxi.
看到了你们的网站 我想我们可以互相帮助
Saw your website, was thinkin' maybe we could help each other.
请稍等 我得...
Excuse me just a second. I need to--
比如我可以向乘客提起你们
You know, like I'd talk you guys up with my fares,
如果你们也向住宿的客人
and I'd be "supes" appreciative
提提我 我会"灰"常感激 天啊
if you thought of me with your guests, so boy...
你好呀
howdy.
这是什么
What have we here?
实话说
Gotta be honest...
我有点后悔
kind of makes me kick myself,
因为 我五年前有过这主意 真的
because-- no shit-- I had this idea five years ago.
把这小镇弄成一个谋杀主题公园
Like, turn this town into a murder theme park.
现在有死掉的典狱长 加上他笼子里的朋友
And now with the warden, plus his friend in the cage,
更别提杜松山医院 这地方就是个金矿
never mind Juniper Hill, this place is a gold mine.
但你们先做了 所以...
But hey, you guys got here first, so...
厉害
respect.
约翰尼·卡里克 1929年
Johnny Carrick, 1929.
挺少人知道的
Uh, yeah. Rather obscure.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
他表兄在股市崩♥盘♥时破产了
His cousin lost it all in the stock market crash,
约翰尼不愿意帮他
and Johnny here refused to help him. Tsk.
这是把伐木斧
That is a felling axe.
不是消防斧 卡里克是个消防员
It's not a fire axe. Carrick was a fireman.
你很了解斧头
You know your axes.
-你是... -托伦斯
- Um, Ms...? - Torrance.
杰姬 名片上写着呢
Jackie. It's on the card.
对
Right, yeah. Well,
我们今晚有一大批客人要来
it turns out we got a big group coming in tonight,
-所以我们得... -当然
- So we kinda need to... - Absolutely! Um...
要是你们需要义工 比如讲解员之类
Hey, if you need a volunteer, like a docent or anything,
我做过很多 好吧
I do a lot of... OK.
很高兴见到你们
well, nice to meet ya.
我们也是
You, too.
你和他关系很亲近吗
You and him were close?
他照顾了你奶奶
He took care of your grandmother.
照顾了很久
For a long time.
他努力想做个好人
Tried to be a good man.
有时的确是个好人
Sometimes he was.
奶奶叫我走
Grandma told me to leave.
我不知道要去哪里
I did't know where to go.
抱歉 我当时不在
I'm sorry I wasn't here.
我不应该留下你们两个
I shouldn't have left you two alone.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
我...
I--
我有事要忙
I had to do something.
我在爷爷教堂的长椅上睡了一夜
I slept in one of the pews at Grandpa's church.
这太糟糕了 爸爸
This is fucked up, dad.
亨利
Henry?
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
趁他们带走我之前 解释清楚我做了什么
Explain what I did before they take me away.
他冲着我来
He was comin' at me.
我试图躲起来 但他在小木屋找到了我
I tried to hide, but he found me out in the shed.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我很害怕 亨利
I was scared, Henry.
我很怕他
He scared me.
你知道他有时多恐怖
You know what he can be like.
等等 妈 你在...
Wait, Mom, what are you--
你在说什么
what are you talkin' about?
当然 你很难理解 但你明白
It's hard for you, of course, but you do know.
他是怎么对你的
The way he treated you.
我为你感到害怕 害怕他会伤害你
I was scared for you, scared he was gonna hurt you.
-妈 你说谁 -而我没能保护你
- Mom, who? - And I didn't protect you.
我本该保护你 但我没办到
I should have, I know, but I didn't,
因为他当时头脑不正常
because he was not in his right mind.
父亲吗
Dad?
我不知道他是怎么回来的 但他真的回来了
I don't know how he came back, but he did.
但是这次我反抗了他 我早该这么做
Only I stood up to him this time, like I should have before.
我保护了你
I protected you.
还有你儿子
And your boy.
你会帮我 对吗 帮我解释一切
You'll help me, won't you? Explain everything?
你要帮我向他们解释 我是被逼无奈的
You'll help me get them to see that I had no choice.
去找艾伦
Find Alan.
他认识那些人
He knows these men.
他们信任他
They trust him.
他可以跟他们说
He can talk to them.
去找艾伦
Find Alan.
嫌疑人是白种人
Suspect is Caucasian,
身高大概一米九五 二十四五岁
approximately six-foot-four, mid-twenties,
穿着一件格子大衣
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表