剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表
-你看上去和镇长似的 -拜托 是镇议会议长
- You're like the mayor. - Please. Council Chair.
那才是真正的权力
It's real power.
我们小时候你很害羞
You used to be so shy when we were kids.
人是会变的 你知道吗
People change, ya know?
你妹妹看上去还是没变
Your sister seems about the same.
看来幸运的人变了
Yeah, I guess the lucky ones change.
不幸运的人在中学数学研讨会上
The unlucky ones cheat on their husbands
背着丈夫偷吃
at a middle school math conference
最后只能在她的姐姐家睡沙发
and end up couch surfing at their sister's house
睡了一年
for a year.
你妈妈怎么样了
Hmm. How's your mom?
在萨拉索塔
Um, Sarasota.
你知道她和谁住在一起吗 艾伦·潘伯恩
You know who she lives with? Alan Pangborn.
-老警长 -没错
- The old sheriff? - Yeah.
他们以前...有过一段
They had a kinda... star-crossed thing back in the day.
是他说服她离开我爸爸的
He was the one who convinced her to leave my dad.
我们去波士顿几天后
A few days after we ran off to Boston,
艾伦突然出现在门前
Alan shows up at the door.
现在他...把她照顾得很好
And he, um... takes good care of her now.
她患有老年痴呆症
Um, she has Alzheimer's.
不 亨利 我很遗憾 我不知道
Oh, no. Henry, I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
她很年轻的时候就患了病
She got it pretty young.
开始忘记她崇拜的挪威半神
Started forgetting her Norse demigods,
接着慢慢忘了其他事
then the rest went.
但我当然是因为她才进入这一行
But she's the reason why I got into the field, of course.
当然了
Of course.
又是我欠她的
One more thing I owe her.
她当初把你带出去是明智的选择
She did the right thing getting you out of here.
我能问你些事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah.
我爸爸早就疯了不知道多久
My dad was nuts for who knows how long?
他为什么现在才一枪崩了自己
So why'd he blow his head off now?
你和他谈过吗
Did you ever talk to him?
在他离开教堂后
After he left the church,
我觉得他没和任何人谈过
I don't think he talked to anyone.
你还记得手电吗
Do you remember the flashlights?
当然记得
Of course I do.
你总知道我什么时候醒着
You always knew when I was up.
即便我熄灯的时候也是
But even when my light was off,
你总知道
you always knew.
你知道好多事
You knew a lot of things.
对 我挺爱管闲事的 一直都是
Yeah, I was a... real busybody. I always have been.
-真高兴见到你 莫莉 -是啊
- It's really good seeing you. Molly. - Yeah.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-你真没事吗 -没事
- So you really OK? - I'm fine.
一切都好
Yeah. Everything's fine.
往好处想 这房♥子是我们的了
Look at the bright side. We're new homeowners.
别这样
Stop.
-该死 -怎么了
- Aw, shit. - What?
灯丝烧断了
Lights just blew a fuse.
我都不知道配电箱在哪
I don't even know where the box is.
等会
Hold on.
我找到个手电筒
I found a flashlight.
希望你不用在那儿待很久
I hope you don't have to stay there too long.
到明天了
Hey, it's tomorrow.
过12点了 是21号♥了 所以...
Today is tomorrow, the 21st, so, uh...
-不 还没来 -那就是晚了
- No. It hasn't come yet. - Then you're late.
-就一天 -对 但是...
- By one day. - Yeah, but, uh, I mean,
你一般都准时的
you're usually on time.
去做个验孕吧
Just take a pregnancy test.
我有提到只迟了一天吗
Ha! Did I mention it's been one day?
才第一个月尝试 我知道
The first month of trying, yeah, I know,
但是...
but, um, I'm just...
我有预感
I have a feeling.
我根本没法想象
Hey, I can't imagine
这么多年之后回到那个房♥子
what it's like being in that house
是什么感觉
after all those years.
是啊
Yeah.
早上打给我 好吗
Just call me in the morning, OK?
我爱你 玛伦
I love you, Marren.
我也爱你
I love you.
来看看
Let's see...
不
No!
你最后一次和你父亲说话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to your father?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概他那么大的时候
When I was about his age.
他说什么了
What is he saying?
还没开口
Not saying anything yet.
除了你的名字
I mean, besides your name.
亨利·迪弗
Henry Deaver?
那是你 对吧
That's you, right?
你父亲碰过你吗
Did your dad ever touch you?
什么
What?
不 我父亲的确是一团糟
No. Look, my dad was fucked up,
但他不会那样
but not like that.
他是怎么一团糟的
How was he fucked up?
他觉得自己能在树林里听到上帝的声音
He, uh, thought he heard the voice of God in the woods.
他以前经常大半夜拽我去林子里
He used to drag me out there in the dead of night,
大冬天的
middle of winter.
带我到处走
March me around...
希望我也能听到
hoping I'd hear it too.
你听到了吗
Did you?
别跑 快回来
Hey, stop! Come back here!
没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK there.
他是想跑去哪儿
Where was he trying to go?
火势蔓延了近千亩森林
...forest fires took near 1,000 acres.
醉酒的直升机驾驶员死于...
The drunk helicopter pilot killed...
...在市镇广场
...and in the town plaza.
校车里那些天真可爱的孩子
The school bus and all those sweet children
惨死在铁轨之上
died on the track.
第1437周
这从一开始就是个诅咒
This has been a curse since the beginning,
从200年前 最初的那批法国移♥民♥
since those original French settlers
受冻挨饿而死开始
froze and starved 200 years ago.
他们中的唯一幸存者是个小女孩
The only survivor, a young girl,
她只能靠切碎并吃掉家人的尸体度日
reduced to cutting up and eating the corpses of her own family.
是从那时候开始的吗
Is that when it began?
上帝遗弃了这个地方
God turned his back on this place.
遗弃了我们
Abandoned us.
人们都这么说
That's what people say.
或者说 他在惩罚我们的罪过
Or they say He's punishing us--
如果不仅是一个声音 而是很多个声音呢
What if it's not just one voice, but a choir?
其中最糟糕的是...
Toward the end of the worst of it...
我们在那年春天遭遇的不幸
the bad patch that we had that spring.
我在天上的主啊
Oh, sweet Lord in heaven...
每晚都会花很长时间
Spent hours out there every night
在那该死的树林里祈祷
in those damn woods praying...
祈盼能听到声音
tryin'to hear it.
要是我能再听到一次上帝的声音
Thought if I could hear Him again just once
祂就会告诉我如何结束...
He'd tell me how to end this...
结束这不幸
end the bad patch.
但祂没有告诉我
But... He didn't.
也许是我没听到祂
Or I couldn't hear Him,
我听得还不够仔细
I just wasn't listening hard enough.
但之后我的确听到了什么
But then I did hear something.
我听到后门有动静
I heard something at the back door,
刺耳的刮擦声 有人想进来
this scritch-scratching, somethin' trying to get in.
这就是不幸
This being a bad patch,
我从壁橱里拿出了一根球棒
I pull my Louisville Slugger out of the closet,
突然打开了后门
throw open that back door,
他就在门前
剧集 | 城堡岩 | 导航列表