你怎么 好吧 不关我事哈 好吧
How did you...? Okay. None of my business, okay.
我现在熟食店呢
Um, I'm actually at the deli right now.
我 半小时后再打给你吧
Let me call you back in, like, 30 minutes.
好 好的 拜
AII right, all right, bye.
很好
Good.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在我们去准备 在半小时后
Now we'll get ready to pinpoint
他接你电♥话♥的时候查出他的所在位置
where he is for your next call.
然后再把他关起来
And then we put him back behind bars.
不在办公室里谈 不是好事
Out of the office, can't be good.
请坐
Please.
你认识一个叫
Do you know a cop
迈克·麦克法登的警♥察♥吗 就在65分局
named Mike McPhadden, out of the 6- 5?
没什么印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
他入警队之前把自己的姓给改了
Well, it seems he changed his last name before he signed up.
之前姓什么
From?
马列夫斯基
Malevsky.
是那个
As in...?
桑尼·马列夫斯基是他父亲
Sonny Malevsky was his father.
他怎么能加入警队的
How is he one of us?
那不是我想找你谈的
That's a different conversation.
那你想找我谈什么
So what's this one?
我该怎么做
What I decide to do about it.
我有几个选项
I got some options,
但我想听听你的意见
but I'd like your input.
我爸
My dad.
你儿子
Your son.
有一种古老的观点认为
There's an old idea
人之间最根本的分歧
that the most fundamental divide
不在于谁信什么神
among us isn't between
或者谁是
who worships what god or...
哪国人
who salutes what flag.
而是那些
It's between the people.
失去过孩子
who lost a child
和没失去过孩子这两种人之间的分歧
and the people who haven't.
我无法想象这是什么感觉
I can't begin to imagine what that must be like.
我很确定的是
Well, I'm pretty sure it's...
这跟失去父母是一样的
just about the same thing with a parent.
尽管你从未见过他
Even one you never got to meet.
从某种角度来说 是的
Some ways, yeah.
但从另一些角度来说又不是
Some ways...not.
现在 这个人
Now here's this guy...
他的父亲拆散了我们的家庭
...whose father blew apart our family,
而他跟我们一样穿上了警服
and now he's wearing the same blue we do.
你该怎么做 是要问我吗
I'm supposed to know what you should do?
不是 我只是想知道你的想法
No, I'm just asking for your thoughts.
不加任何修饰的直接想法
Unabridged and unvarnished.
毕竟这件事跟我们都有关系
We're chained to this thing together,
你和我
you and I.
好吧
Okay.
最后一个问题
Last question.
你有多想念从警生活
How much do you miss being on the job?
从未想过
Never crosses my mind.
真的吗
Really?
也就每天10遍吧
Except ten times a day.
把我都给骗了 里根先生
Well played, Mr. Reagan.
再次感谢 亨利
Thanks again for everything, Henry.
正片周五上线
It'll be online Friday.
我什么时候能试看一下
Oh, when do I get to give my notes?
你之前说过会先给我看一眼的
You said you'd give me a sneak peek.
哦对
Oh, uh, yeah.
我问下编辑 看看你什么时候过来方便
Let me ask my editor when you can drop by.
你还说了在这里就可以
You also said we could do it here,
你会亲自拿给我看的
that you'd show me yourself.
那就这么办
Then that's what we'll do.
这样吧
You know what?
不用给我试看了
I don't need to give notes.
除了一点
Except one.
你采访警♥察♥的时候
When you talk to a cop,
确保你问的第一个问题
make sure the first question you ask
不是你杀过多少人
isn't"How many people have you killed? "
我还问了这个吗
Did I do that?
第一天就问了
Day one.
那时候还没开拍呢
Before the camera even rolled.
其他焦里
Also in other episodes
你也问过其他警♥察♥这个问题
with other cops.
你更应该问的
Better question to ask
是你救过多少人
is"How many people have you saved? "
那你救过多少呢
And how many for you?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许一个坏人没杀更多的人是因为我把他抓到了
Maybe a bad guy killed less people because I nailed him.
也许一个醉酒司机没有撞到人
Maybe a drunk driver didn't hit someone
是因为我把他拦停了
because I pulled him over.
重点是要问出这个问题
The point is to ask the question.
下次
Next time...
希望你会问
I sure hope you will.
这都是什么啊
What the heck is all of this?
嘿 我不是跟你说了让你待家里吗
Hey, didn't I tell you to stay at home?
是 只不过我听说阿贝特马科在追查你的敌人
Yeah, except I hear Abetemarco's out running down your enemies,
所以我就一直乖乖待在那里 什么都没做
so I've been sitting on my ass doing nothing.
非常谨慎
An abundance of caution.
拜托 承认吧
Oh, come on, just admit it,
我一直都是对的
I was right all along.
你知道吗 其实我很高兴你过来了
You know what? I'm actually happy you're here,
这样我就拒绝
so I can say no to all this crap
这堆你觉得我们会报销的垃圾了
you're thinking we're gonna pay for.
诺布日餐外卖♥♥
I mean, Nobu takeout?
十多次按♥摩♥
A dozen massages?
你们让我觉得自己有生命危险
You had me thinking my life was in danger.
那我就小小奢侈一把
I was living it up a little.
别想花我的钱
Not on my dime.
你知道吗 艾琳
You know, Erin,
你表现得相当恨我
you play a big game of hating me,
但在另一个世界
but in a different world
我觉得我们会成为朋友
I get the feeling we'd be friends.
赶上天时地利的话 也许不止是朋友呢
Maybe more if the stars aligned.
在那之前就天塌地陷了
The stars will burn out before that ever happens.
嗨 安东尼
Hi, Anthony.
我这开免提了 范吉利斯在我这呢
You're on speakerphone. I have Vangelis here,
所以就尽情地
so feel free to bad- mouth him
吐槽他吧
all you want.
嗯 我忙着排除你单子上的人呢
Yeah, I- I'm too busy striking out on your list.
就比如德克·本奇利
Like Deke Benchley.
那哥们出狱后在115街和布罗德街路口买♥♥了家轮胎店
Guy got out, bought a tire shop at 115th and Broad.
说是 他在监狱里改过自新了
Says, uh, he turned his life around in prison,
所以遇到你是他人生中最好的事
so you're the best thing that's ever happened to him.
什么声
What was that?
安东尼
Anthony?
安东尼 你没事吧
Anthony, are you okay?
我都不跟那帮人一起混了
I- I don't, I don't even work with that crew anymore.
我不跟达奎恩他们联♥系♥了 但你怎么出来的
I don't talk to Daquan and them. But how did you get out?
系统终于意识到
JAYDEN: System finally realized I was
我是不公正起诉的受害者 定到他位置了吗
an innocent victim of an unjust prosecution. You ping him yet?
定到了 但满世界乱跳
WALKER: Yeah, but it's jumping
不知道为什么
all over the place. How I don't know.
小崔 在吗 跟他说 30分钟后
JAYDEN: Yo, Trin, are you there? DANNY: Tell him you do want
你想跟他在中♥央♥公园见面 哪儿都可以
to meet him in about 30 minutes somewhere in Central Park.
嘿 乔登
Hey, Jayden.
不好意思啊 信♥号♥♥太差了
Um, sorry, the reception is so wack, uh...
我想见你 我现在在上城区 所以也许
I want to see you. I'm uptown right now, so maybe, like,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表