海伦 下一个到你了
Helen, I think you're next.
蔡斯市长表示 不应该
Mayor Chase has suggested that, instead of
由一位警局局长
a police commissioner,
而是应该由一个五人委员会
a five- person committee
来领导纽约警局
should head the NYPD.
您对此有什么看法
How do you feel about that?
我不知道 海伦 这是我第一次听到这话
I don't know, Helen. It's the first I've heard of it.
真的吗 他是今早接受的采访
Really? He gave the interview this morning.
我肯定是错过了
Must've missed it.
那我现在告诉你了
Well, you've just heard it from me then.
你的反应是什么呢
What's your reaction?
我的第一反应是
Off the top of my head,
这是个很糟糕的主意
I think it's a terrible idea.
她说桑普森警佐强♥奸♥了她
She said that Sergeant Sampson raped her.
什么 是的 在车里
What? Yeah, in a van,
在他把她带回来之前
before he brought her back here.
你问过桑普森了吗
Did you ask Sampson about this?
没有 我叫了救护车
No. I called a bus.
你叫了救护车吗
You called a bus?
怎么了
What?
要是这是她编的呢
What if she's making it up?
要是她没有呢
What if she's not?
如果他没有强♥奸♥
If he didn't rape her,
那就没什么好担心的 是吧
he has nothing to worry about, does he?
有人叫救护车吗
Someone call a bus?
对
Yeah. Um...
拘留室里的那个女人
The woman in the holding cell
需要做个性侵检查
needs, um...a rape kit.
扬科 这怎么回事
Janko, what the hell's going on?
戴维斯小姐说桑普森警佐强♥奸♥了她
Ms. Davis said that Sergeant Sampson raped her.
她说谎 我没有强♥奸♥她
She's lying. I didn't rape her.
你都不问问我是怎么回事吗 警佐
You don't even bother asking me what happened? Sergeant.
不要再说了
Not another word.
你信一个罪犯不信我吗
You're gonna take some perp's word over mine?
请你立刻离开
You leave immediately,
不然我就要罚你了
or I'm gonna give you a rip.
真是谢谢你这么支持我 扬科
Thanks for having my back, Janko.
你们俩 立刻来我办公室
You two, my office, now.
你叫了救护车
You call for a bus
还对我手下的警官
and make a serious
提出重罪指控
felony accusation against one of my officers,
甚至是一位警佐
a sergeant no less,
你都没想过要跟我说一声吗
and you don't think to call me?
你之前不在办公室 我想着
Well, you weren't in your office, and I thought
这事儿挺重要的 你开什么玩笑
it was important...Are you kidding me right now?
警监 我很抱歉 我不知道她没告诉您
Captain, I'm sorry. I didn't know you weren't informed.
真是不好意思 你俩不是搭档吗
I'm sorry, I thought you two were partners.
这个女人向我报告了一起强♥奸♥
This woman reported a rape to me,
我当时没找见你 所以就直接叫了救护车
and I didn't see you, so I just called a bus.
现在我得联♥系♥内务部了
And now, I have to call IAB.
我 我已经联♥系♥他们了
Uh...I- I already did.
你当然是联♥系♥了
Of course you did.
我觉得这很重要 必须得尽快采取行动
I thought it was important to act quickly.
你这是采取行动针对自己的同事
To act on your own against a fellow officer,
没有告知我
without informing me
也没有告知你搭档
or your partner.
她说她被强♥奸♥了啊
She said she was raped.
你觉得哗众取宠
You thought grandstanding
是最好的办法吗
was the best course of action?
我只是想让她尽快
I thought it was important
接受性侵检查
that she get a rape kit right away.
我桌上为什么会有艾琳·里根的留言
Why do I have a message from Erin Reagan on my desk?
那是因为 我联♥系♥了她
Uh, well, because I called her.
我只是需要一些指导
I just wanted some guidance.
从现在起你们被分派去医院守着戴维斯小姐
You two are hereby assigned to Ms. Davis at the hospital.
在她接受完全套检查
Do not come back here
和等到我的消息之前
until she is fully processed
都不许回来
and you have heard from me.
警监
Captain...
你们可以走了
You are dismissed.
搞什么
What the hell happened?
鲁伊斯身上只有一盎司可♥卡♥因♥和芬太尼
Ruiz only had one ounce of coke and fentanyl on him.
不够定罪的
It's not enough for a conviction.
抱歉 我们没有足够的证据抓他
I'm sorry. We just don't have enough to hold him on.
我再也找不到我妹妹了
I'm never gonna find my sister.
这事儿还没完
It's not over.
我们只需要弄清楚他把货都藏哪儿了
We just have to find out where he's keeping the stash.
是
Right.
玛丽亚 我们会继续努力的
Maria, we're gonna keep at this.
你不明白
You don't understand.
每过去一天 我就更难知道
Every day that goes by, it's getting harder and harder
她到底出了什么事
to find out what happened to her.
鲁伊斯完全有可能给她下了药
For all I know, Ruiz could've drugged her,
杀了她 然后他还能在这儿逍遥法外
killed her, and he's just walking around free.
这需要时间
It's just gonna take time.
我已经尽力了
I'm doing everything I can.
我知道
I know.
但或许我可以到处问问
But maybe I can ask around.
弄清楚他把货藏在哪里
Find out where that stash house is.
别做一些会让自己有危险的事情
Don't do anything to put yourself in danger.
我不会的
I won't.
给
Here.
你拿上 有可能需要的
Take this. You might need it.
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我要我妹妹
I want my sister.
法医那边把手指的DNA放进联合索引系统查了
ME's office ran DNA of the finger through CODIS.
没有匹配的结果 最近的谋杀案被害人也没有少手指
No matches and no recent murders with a finger missing.
那就扩大搜索范围
Well, let's expand the search then.
看看三州地区有没有哪个被害人
We'll see if any victim in the entire tri- state area
少了手指的 这很奇怪
is missing a finger. It's weird.
他一般不会肢解被害人的
He doesn't usually mutilate his victims.
或许他升级了呢
Maybe he's upping his game.
或许他是为了让你刮目相看
Or maybe he did it to impress you.
或许他是个死变♥态♥
Or he's a sick son of a bitch.
也有可能
Or that.
我想着得过来证明一下我还没死
I figured I'd come by to prove I am not dead
这样你就不会继续给我打电♥话♥了
and so you'd stop calling me.
那真是谢天谢地了
Well, thank goodness for that.
你有任何沃克医生的消息吗
Have you heard from Dr. Walker at all?
这就是我来的第二个原因了
That's the second reason I'm here.
他给我寄了一个盒子
He sent me a box.
也是尸块吗
A body part?
不 是芭蕾粉的指甲油
No. Ballet pink nail polish
还有一张字条 上面写着我要复仇
and a note. Says, "Vengeance is mine. "
我把东西送去鉴证了
I sent it to the crime lab,
希望能在上面找到指纹之类的东西
hoping there'd be some prints or something.
他太聪明了 不可能留这些的
Well, he's way too smart for that.
还有笔迹分♥析♥
And checking handwriting analysis.
他联♥系♥的不止你们俩
You two aren't the only ones he contacted.
纽约纪事报刚刚发布了一篇
New York Ledger just dropped an exclusive interview
沃克医生和罗珊娜·迪亚兹的独家采访
with Dr. Walker and Rosanna Diaz.
罗珊娜·迪亚兹 很好
Rosanna Diaz? Good.
咱们也去采访采访她
Let's go conduct our own interview with her.
你都没试一下
You didn't even try.
我试了啊 我真试了 加雷特
I did. I tried, Garrett.
你也在场 你看到我努力了
You were there, you saw me trying.
半心半意的 不 全心全意的
Half- heartedly. No, whole.
她就抓着那问题不放啊
She wouldn't let it go.
你可以放掉它啊
You could have let it go.
我觉得他已经付出了巨大努力了
I'd say a Herculean effort he made.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表