looking for new victims to make himself feel powerful.
重要
And important.
你为什么不直接承认了呢
Why don't you just admit it?
死胡同
Dead end.
有患者死亡的那几班 他基本都跟人换掉了
He swapped out on most of the shifts our patients died on.
可能他篡改了记录呢
Maybe he doctored the records.
而且他之前的工作地点也没有出现过可疑死亡
And no suspicious deaths on any of his former jobs, either.
他被开除是因为翘班
He was fired for missing shifts
去赌博
to go gambling.
而且邻居也确认了 上个月
And neighbors confirmed a couple of knee- breakers
确实有几个打手打上他家
busted in on him last month.
行吧
Okay.
所以
So...
没事了吧 我可以走了吗
we good? I can go now?
等一下
Wait a minute.
你说你选择做护理 是为了帮助别人 对吧
You said you got into nursing to help people, right?
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course.
行
Okay.
或许你可以通过帮助我们 来帮到那些人
Maybe you can help those people by helping us.
警监 警监 你听我说
Captain, Captain, just hear me out.
我不是情报部门的 里根
I don't work in intel, Reagan.
对 所以你才是最完美的人选
Okay, which is why you're perfect for this.
康纳·普鲁特见过所有情报部门的人
Connor Pruitt has met everyone up in FIO.
但他不认识你
But he doesn't know you.
你继续说
I'm listening.
行
Okay.
而且他也没有当面见过
He's actually also never met
他的那些同伙
any of his co- conspirators face- to- face.
他是管钱的人 但是他
He's their moneyman, but he's
只通过电♥话♥和他们进行交流
only dealt with them over the phone.
新冠逼得诈骗团伙都在家办公啦
Oh, COVID even had the bad guys working from home, huh?
是 差不多吧 但他知道那些人的姓名
Yeah, something like that, but he's got names,
地址 一切都在加密文档里
he's got their addresses, everything on an encrypted file.
但如果他觉得有其他人要供出这些信息
But if he thought someone else was gonna give up that info...
他可能就会觉得自己的筹码没了
He might think that his leverage had vanished.
自己就要被丢去喂狼了
And he'd be thrown to the wolves.
里根
Oh, Reagan.
我已经差点把你的案子彻底搞砸了
I have already screwed up your case enough.
怎么 你是因为这个才犹豫的吗
What, that's why you're hesitating?
这太丢人了
It's embarrassing.
拜托 我天天搞砸的
Come on, I screw up all the time.
不信你问艾迪 她都给我记着呢
Just ask Eddie, she keeps a list.
好吧
O- Okay.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
加油 希德 出拳
Come on, Sid, pop that jab!
就是这样
There you go.
很不错
There you go.
漂亮
Nice.
稍等下 特里
Give me a minute, Terry.
你这时候多大
How old were you here?
23岁
Oh, 23.
肯定是个疯狂的夜晚
Must've been a hell of a night.
是啊
Yeah.
但我年华不再了 对吧
But I'm no longer a spring chicken, ain't I?
你看下你驾照就知道了
Check your driver's license.
我的更惨
Mine's even worse.
头儿 我还是想打
Boss, I still want to do this.
坦白讲
Full disclosure.
我今早和警局的医生谈过了
I talked to the department surgeon this morning.
为了找个医学理由让我上不了场吗
So you could find a medical reason to DQ me?
我发现其实 你还挺健康的
Well, it turns out, you're kind of okay.
真的吗
Really?
是 但鲁索就不一样了
Yeah, but Russo is a different story.
他去年有过一次轻微心脏病发
He had a minor heart attack last year.
他这没心的人还能心脏病发呢
Surprised he had one to attack.
你得了吧 是这样
Oh, cut it out. Look it.
我的意思是 我认为
My point is, I think the real reason
他这么做的真正原因是想向自己证明 他真的没事
he's doing this is to prove to himself he's really okay.
唯一让鲁索没法往上走的
The only thing that kept Russo down
是他那该死的态度
was the huge chip on his shoulder.
但只要有人愿意听他讲 他就会说都怪我
But he blames me to anyone who will listen.
但对于真正重要的人来说 你的声誉没问题
Yeah, well, your reputation's safe with anyone who matters.
但我还是觉得不得劲
But it still don't sit right with me.
那把他揍得头破血流就得劲了吗
And beating the snot out of him does?
你看啊从这些照片和我刚才在场上看到的情况来看
Look, from these pictures and what I saw in the ring,
这可能会是一场血战
this could be a bloodbath.
只要流的是他的血就行了
Well, as long as it's his.
希德我不想为这事念叨你
Sid, I don't want to nag you on this.
很好那你可以省省力气了因为我不会退出的
Good, you can save your breath, cause I ain't quitting.
不会放弃的
I'm not quitting.
特里 继续
Terry, come on.
阿贝特马科先生
Mr. Abetemarco?
你还是别来了吧 克雷格
You don't want to be here for this, Craig.
这是警♥察♥公务
Official police business.
我已经知道我爸把那个蒂蒙斯
I already know my dad beat the hell
打得不轻的事了
out of that Timmons guy.
你知道了吗
You do?
他昨晚来找我哭诉
He came to me last night in tears
说自己严重失控
that he lost control so bad.
那挺好 至少还知道后悔了
Good to know he's remorseful.
很遗憾 让你看到你♥爸♥那个样子
Sorry you had to see your old man that way.
我们会振作起来的 我们两个都会的
We're gonna bounce back. Both of us.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
我就觉得这事儿会被人发现 然后来逮捕他
I figured someone would find out and come arrest him.
我会在之后锁好门的
I'll lock up afterwards.
如果他愿意自首 我会把车停到后面
If he comes quietly, I'll pull the car around back.
不会有人发现的
No one will be any the wiser.
走吧
Come on.
哈里
Harry?
我得跟你谈谈
Got to talk to you.
你好啊 护士小姐
Hello, Nurse.
警探 你来这里做什么
Detective. What are you doing here?
阻止你啊
I'm stopping you.
什么 不是 我只是在做本职工作
What? No, I- I'm doing my job.
即便你不用上夜班
The job that you do
也会来做的本职工作吗
where you come in on nights that you're not even scheduled?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你同事把一切都告诉我了
Your coworker told me everything.
你不明白
You don't see what I see.
那些人暴饮暴食 喝酒吸毒成瘾
The way people abuse themselves with food or booze or drugs
或者年龄太大
or are too old,
只不过是占地方
and just taking up space.
是 所以你杀了他们 还算是帮了他们忙了
Right, so you do them a favor by killing them?
这家医院应该
This hospital should spend
把他们所剩无几的钱花在真正有病的人身上
what little money they have on genuinely sick people.
要是能无视你带来的那个绑♥架♥犯
Wouldn't it have been better
帮助一个真正需要帮助的无辜小孩
to ignore that kidnapper you brought in,
不是更好吗
and help an innocent young child who needs it?
不管你打算用那支注射器做什么
Whatever you're planning on doing with that syringe,
我保证 我的子弹更快
I promise you, this bullet's gonna be quicker.
放下它
Drop it.
我在做正确的事情
I am doing the right thing!
我在让世界变得更美好
I am making the world a better place.
错
No.
那是我现在在做的事
That's exactly what I'm doing right now.
我也认识哈里·马克里斯
You know, I knew Harry Makris, too.
很久以前 第一天出庭
First day of court, way back when.
我当时紧张得要命 上法♥院♥台阶的时候绊倒了
I was so nervous, I tripped going up the courthouse steps
把我的幸运高跟鞋摔坏了
and broke my lucky heels.
所以我光着脚跑去了哈里那里 他
So I ran over to Harry's in my stocking feet and he.
他当场就给我修好了那双高跟鞋
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表