怎么算公正
Define that word.
你知道你这话听起来有多油滑吗 艾莉森
Do you know how slippery that sounds, Alison?
你知道现在要留住观众有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is to keep an audience these days?
我必须得一刻不停地♥产♥出内容
How I have to generate content 24- 7,
每一个决定都是为了要争取更多点击
and every decision is, how's this gonna get me
拿到更多点赞
more clicks, how's this gonna generate more likes?
那你就不管真♥相♥可能被遗弃在剪辑室了吗
And if the truth ends up on the cutting room floor?
杰米 不会有事的
Jamie, it's gonna be fine.
拜托 你了解我的
Come on. You know me.
他是不是让你
HENRY: Is he telling you
对我这老怪物下手轻点
to go easy on this old dinosaur?
不 我没这么说 爷爷
No, that- that's not what I'm saying, Pop.
那你赶紧滚吧
Well, then scram.
因为我已经准备好上镜了
Cause someone is ready for his close- up.
是的
He sure is.
好啊 来吧 那我们就开始
Okay, well, come on, let's do this.
数字看着没什么问题
Well, the numbers seem right.
转告管理预算部门 做得好 继续干
Tell Management and Budget well done and full speed ahead.
我会的 老大
Uh, will do, sir.
咱能先说回那件事吗 支持
Can we take a step back? Second that.
该告诉你们的已经都告诉你们了
I've told you all you need to know.
但麦克法登到底是怎么当上警♥察♥的
But how did McPhadden even get on the job?
他撒了谎
He lied.
没人发现吗 以前我们肯定是能发现的
And no one caught it? Back in the day, we would have.
但自从我们开始用平民调查员
But ever since we started using civilian investigators
来处理警校申请之后就 是的
to process Academy applicants, well...FRANK: Yes.
这是为了能让更多警♥察♥留在街头
Done to keep more cops on the street.
但是老大 现在这不打我们的脸吗
But, boss, now we got this travesty.
别这么夸张 希德
Don't be so dramatic, Sid.
他只是在帮你收拾烂摊子
He's just taking up your slack.
什么意思 意思是
Meaning? Meaning,
感觉你想大事化小小事化了
you seem to be trying to make a molehill out of a mountain here.
这算是个私人决定吧 加雷特
Well, you know, it's kind of a personal decision, Garrett,
所以我就私人来处理了
so I will deal with it personally.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是
Meaning,
等我决定好怎么办 就会告诉你们
when I know my next move, you'll know my next move.
但你是什么感想呢 生气
But how do you feel about it? Angry?
感觉被背叛了 是啊
Betrayed? Yeah.
可能都有吧
Uh, I guess all that.
你应该有的感受是 那混♥蛋♥说了谎
How you should be feeling is, the punk lied
应该被解雇 就这么简单
and should be fired, end of story.
你怎么 成人生教练了吗
What are you, some life coach?
听着 我纠结的点在于
Look, the wrinkle is,
他是个好警♥察♥
he's a good cop.
他用了假身份
Under false pretenses!
我本来是要嘉奖他的 希德
Look, I was supposed to give him an attaboy, Sid.
这一切就是这么开始的
That's how this whole thing started.
咱这儿什么时候也开始纠结悖论了
Since when do we do a catch- 22 up here?
我没这么说啊 可是
I never said we did. BAKER: Still,
你还是需要做出决定
it seems like you've got a decision to make.
是啊
Yes...
但这并不全由我来决定
but mine isn't the only vote.
给我点好消息吧
Give me some good news.
抱歉 但没有任何一个范吉利斯的敌人像是幕后黑手
Sorry, but not a single enemy of Vangelis look good for this.
真的吗
Seriously?
他们都希望是自己干的
Oh, they all wish they had done it.
左撇子拉扎罗都嫉妒到
I mean, Lefty Lazaro was so jealous,
说要出钱给枪手办葬礼了
he said he was gonna pay for the shooter's funeral.
所以枪手那边查到什么了吗
So, anything about the shooter?
约书亚·维克托斯 本地瘾君子
Joshua Viktos, local addict,
但和犯罪组织没有任何关系
but no connection to any crime family.
那个保镖 还有服务生呢
Bodyguard? The waiter?
那保镖只是单纯懦夫而已
Bodyguard was just a coward.
服务生也没什么问题
The waiter checked out, too.
所以怎么 你觉得
So, what, you think
我们只是硬找了个理由给这件事
we're just forcing the narrative on this,
实际上维克托斯就是单纯神经病吗
and Viktos was just a nut?
除非他的目标是你
Unless he was gunning for you.
我
Me?
你说谁会要我死
Name one person who would want me dead.
你认真的吗 艾娃·马丁内斯呢
Really? Ava Martinez?
两个月前她在法庭上大喊要你死
Shouted it out in court two months ago?
去年克♥林♥顿♥监狱抓到巴里奥斯兄弟
The Barrios brothers were caught plotting your murder
通电♥话♥计划杀了你 还有
on a jail phone at, uh, Clinton Correctional last year. Uh...
好了 好了 我知道了
AII right, all right, point taken.
所以 我可以去查这些人了吗
So, permission to run 'em down?
只要别让范吉利斯知道
As long as Vangelis doesn't find out.
我现在最不需要的就是他反复提醒我
Last thing I need is him rubbing my nose in the fact
我的敌人比他还多
that I've got more enemies than he does.
明白
Understood.
我当然要打她们了
Of course I hit those ladies.
她们都把我当笑话看
They were looking at me funny.
但我看你也是个笑话 那我该打你吗
But you look funny. Should I hit you?
你为什么要抢她们
Why the hell did you rob them?
她们有钱啊
They got money.
谁不需要钱呢
Who doesn't need money?
还好有这些蠢货
Thank God for the dumb ones.
蠢人教不会 坐下
Can't teach stupid. Sit down.
里根
Reagan.
什么
What?
好 我马上过去
Okay, I'm on my way.
你给他处理一下 我得走了
Hey, process him. I got to go.
我还需要问吗
Need I even ask?
嘿 我接到电♥话♥了 怎么回事
Hey, I got the call. What's going on?
警探说你可能认识这些孩子
The detective said you might know these kids.
死者是达奎恩·琼斯
Our deceased is Daquan Jones.
那个女孩呢 目击者吗
Where's the girl? Witness?
她就在那边
She's up here.
好了 交给我就行了
AII right, I got it from here.
小心点 她不好惹 我知道
Well, be careful. She bites. I'm aware.
崔娜
Trina.
我知道
I know.
我知道我不该跟那些朋友一起玩
I know, I wasn't supposed to hang with my friends.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 因为我一看见杰登就躲起来了
Yeah, because I hid when I saw Jayden.
什么叫你看见了杰登
What do you mean, you saw Jayden?
杰登都被关起来了 你确定不是别人吗
Jayden's locked up. You sure it wasn't someone else?
就是他
It was him.
我本来是
I was coming
来找达奎恩的 然后
to see Daquan, and then
杰登就朝他走过去 我听见他在嚷嚷
Jayden walked over to him, a- and he was yelling.
他 他简直就是疯了 所以我就躲在后面
He- he was out of his mind, so I stayed behind.
他找达奎恩干什么呢
What did he want with Daquan?
想知道我在哪里
To know where I was.
达奎恩不肯告诉他 于是杰登就捅了他
And Daquan wouldn't tell him, so Jayden stabbed him!
然后他跑掉了 我就跑向达奎恩
And he ran away, so I ran up to Daquan,
然后他的腿蹬来蹬去
and- and his legs were kicking,
血就从他嘴里冒出来
and- and there was blood coming out of his mouth.
然后他就死了
And then he just died.
崔娜 我很抱歉
Trina, I'm so sorry.
你才不抱歉
You're not sorry!
你一点都没有抱歉
You're not!
我帮你的时候
When I helped you,
你说过杰登会被永远关起来
you said Jayden would go away forever.
那他怎么出来的
So how is he out?
我不知道
I don't know.
牛排真不错
The steak's good.
甚至可以说完美
DANNY: Yeah, maybe even perfect.
丹尼 你做到了
Oh, Danny, you made it.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表