他以前是你搭档吧
He used to be your partner, right?
是啊 怎么了 我就是好奇
Yeah. What about it? Just wondering
你为什么要让他认这一桩
why you're gonna let him go down for a homicide
不是他犯下的谋杀罪
he didn't commit.
他说是他干的 所以
Well, he said he did it, so...
监控视频上的时间戳可不是这么说的
Time stamp on the surveillance video says different.
但是
But, hey,
这你已经知道了
you already knew that.
所以你要么赶紧跟我坦白
So you either start leveling with me
不然我就走了
or I'm out of here.
里德在替他女儿背黑锅
Reid's taking the fall for his daughter.
行 我理解
Okay. I get it.
但这要求真的挺过分的
But this is a really big ask.
如果他不是多次救过我性命
I wouldn't ask if he hadn't saved my life
我也不会这样 他是个好人
on more than one occasion; he's a good man.
我也尊重这一点
And I respect that.
但丹尼 你真的要就这样承认一份虚假证供吗
But rubber- stamping a false confession, Danny, really?
我知道
I know.
听着 你肯定知道要做这份工作
Well, look, you know how difficult it is
同时做一个父亲 这有多难
to be a father and be on the job.
你说呢 你也有个女儿
Tell me about it. You have a daughter.
要是你有机会
If you had an opportunity to erase
能用一件事弥补上之前一切
all the times you couldn't be there for her
没能陪伴在她身边的遗憾
by doing one thing,
你难道不会考虑一下吗
wouldn't you at least think about doing it?
听着 我真的很想帮你
Look, I'd really like to help you out...
我不是要你说谎
I'm not asking you to lie.
别标记这份供认就可以了
Just don't flag the confession.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我不是跟你说了吗 不要管
I told you to drop the shoplifting case
布兰登·托德的商店行窃案
against Brendan Todd.
你只叫我放他走而已
Well, you told me to let him go.
所以我放他走了
That's exactly what I did.
那这什么东西
What the hell is this?
我放了他是因为没有针对他的投诉
I released him because there wasn't a complaint filed,
但现在有了 是你投诉的
and now there is. By you!
我目击了犯罪全程啊
I witnessed the crime.
我要你别管这件事了
You disobeyed a direct order
你却违背了我对你的直接指令
to stand down on this matter.
恕我直言 我不这么认为
AlI due respect, I disagree.
我是在尽职尽责
I did myjob.
通过违抗上级来尽职尽责吗
By violating the chain of command?
我的工作是逮捕违法犯罪的人
I'm paid to arrest people who break the law,
即便是小孩也一样
even if they're kids.
这件事上你越界了
You crossed the line on this.
布兰登的妈妈 她还感谢我提交了这次投诉
Brendan's mom, she thanked me for filing that complaint.
她担心她的孩子会是非不分
She's worried that her kid doesn't know right from wrong.
对 这是她的任务 不是我们的
Yeah. And that's on her, not us.
我不这么觉得
I'm not so sure.
市政♥府♥法律顾问会驳回你的投诉
Corporation Counsel is gonna toss this,
你会被记过的
and you're gonna get written up.
我还是坚持认为自己做的没错
Well, I stand by what I did,
我会承担相应后果的
and I'll take the heat for it.
我理解系统现在很完蛋
You know, I get that the system is messed up right now,
但这不代表我就可以
but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying
不去努力做对的事情了
to do the right thing.
扬科
Janko.
你真的想帮这个孩子吗
You really want to help this kid?
是的 警长
Yes, Captain.
走吧
Let's go.
奎恩肯定会发现你是个条子的 时间问题而已
It's only a matter of time before Quinn makes you as a cop.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
是 但在此之前我们会把你们还有其余犯罪网络
Yeah, not before we put you and the rest of your network
一网打尽
out of business.
你知道我们对挡路的条子
You got any idea what we do to cops
都是怎么处理的吗 你知道吗
who get in our way? Huh? You got any idea?
跟我们对待买♥♥卖♥♥女人的
The same thing that we do to human sex traffickers
人口贩子一样 什么
who buy and sell women. What?
我让你跪下 搞什么
I said get on your knees. Hey. What- -
你不能打死我 你是个条子
You can't shoot me, you're a cop!
是吗
Oh, am I?
你毁了很多人的人生
You ruined a lot of people's lives.
等一下 等一下 等一下 我
Wait, wait, wait. I, uh...
我有钱我有钱 你要钱吗
I got money. I got money. You want money?
我不要你的钱 你这种人
I don't want your money. You deserve to die
就该死 等等等等等等
for what you did! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
起来 给我起来
Get up, get up.
晚上好 我是弗莱明警督
Good evening. I'm Lieutenant Fleming,
这位是加伦警探
this is Detective Gallen.
你们没有我的把柄 黑德尔先生
You guys got nothing on me. Actually, Mr. Hader,
我们会起诉你性贩卖♥♥人口
you're gonna be charged with sex trafficking.
我听着像个把柄
Sounds like something to me.
相信我 你没法保释的
Trust me, you'll be held without bail.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw all you guys.
现在你可以体会到
Now you know what it feels like
那些受害者的感受了
to be one of your victims.
走吧 把他带走
Let's go. Get him out of here.
嗨 抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
晚了一天 还缺了一份供认
A day late and a confession short.
此话怎讲
How's that?
她看了福克斯被杀一案
She read Darryl Reid's confession
达里尔·里德的认罪 好
in the Fox homicide. Okay.
这哪儿都看不出来好
"Okayis the last thing that is.
证据并不支持
The evidence does not support
里德证词的真实性
the veracity of Reid's statement.
拜托 这你怎么知道呢
Oh, come on, you don't know that.
我确实知道 你们也一样
Oh, I do know that, and so do the both of you.
我就跟你说这不是个好主意了
I told you this was a bad idea.
你跟她说什么了 我什么都没说
What did you say to her? I said nothing.
他根本不用说
Didn't have to say a thing.
达里尔·里德根本不可能杀死詹姆斯·福克斯
There is no way Darryl Reid killed James Fox.
好吧
Okay.
但我可以解释
But I can explain.
那你最好是
Oh, this should be good.
因为我实在是无法理解
Because I can't for the life of me understand
两个资深调查员
how two seasoned investigators
是怎么蠢到认可这份虚假证供的
were dumb enough to bless this false confession.
事出有因
There were extenuating circumstances.
里德是我的第一个搭档 我会的一切都是他教的
Reid was my first partner. He taught me everything I know.
他是个很好的人 我不管
He's a great guy. I don't care
他是不是甘地 特蕾莎修女
if he is Gandhi, Mother Teresa
还有南丁格尔三合一
and Florence Nightengale all wrapped up into one.
如果里德不认
If Reid doesn't do this,
他女儿就要坐牢了
his daughter is gonna go down for it.
她杀了她老公
She killed her husband.
那公平一点来说 死者是个家暴男
To be fair, the victim was an abusive husband.
是啊 她只是在保护自己而已
DANNY: Yeah, she was protecting herself.
而现在里德只是想保护自己女儿
And now Reid's trying to protect his daughter.
那他就应该给她找个好律师
Then he should have gotten her a good lawyer.
我们这里不接受
We do not accept
虚假认罪
false confessions in this office.
我不起诉你们俩伪造报告
And you two are damn lucky I don't bring you up on charges
算你们走运
for falsifying a report.
给我出去
Now get out.
他们刚跟我说你来了
They just told me you were here.
抱歉突然这么跑来
Sorry to just drop in on you like this.
我们不是要共进晚餐吗
I thought we were meeting for dinner.
不过如果你不是开着新车
But unless you came by to pick me up
像个朋友一样来接我的话
in your cool new ride, like a friend might do,
那就是晚餐取消了 你是来宣布坏消息的
dinner's off, and you're here to break bad news.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表