别人肯定是信那个警♥察♥
Everyone's gonna believe the cop,
而不是我
not me.
你不告诉我发生了什么 我也帮不了你
I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened.
我之前也被侵犯过
I was assaulted once.
我当时不想站出来指控
I- I didn't want to come forward
也是因为同样的原因
for the same reasons.
没有人会相信我的
No one would believe me,
或者他们会觉得是我自找的
or they'd think that I was asking for it.
那你有吗
Did you?
站出来
Come forward?
我有
I did.
我当时的搭档说服了我 去说出真♥相♥
My partner at the time convinced me to tell the truth.
那个人被起诉了
The guy was charged.
桑普森警长具体是怎么说的
What exactly did Sergeant Sampson say?
他说
He said.
如果我不答应 他就会把我抓起来
if I didn't do it, he'd put me in prison,
还会确保我没法保释
and he'd make sure I didn't get bail.
她这次真是惹大♥麻♥烦了
She really stepped in it this time.
半个警局现在
Half the precinct
肯定都在用飞镖扎你们的照片呢 可能吧
must be throwing darts at your pictures. Probably
这样举报一个警♥察♥同事
I mean, to turn in a fellow cop like that?
你们要变成不受欢迎的人了
You guys are gonna be persona non grata.
她完全可以向上级报告
She could've just reported it to the CO,
但自己叫救护车 不通知任何人
but to call a bus herself, without notifying anyone?
胆子真够大的
Now, that's ballsy.
她毕竟是里根家的人
She's a Reagan.
希望你们最近遇不上什么需要后援的事儿
Hope you guys don't need any backup anytime soon.
而且大部分人肯定是要去换搭档的
And most guys would be asking for a new partner.
所以你站在她这边 我很敬佩
So I admire you standing by her.
好
Right.
但这样的话 对那些觉得她害了同事的人
But then, what do you say to the guys who think
你准备怎么说呢
she stepped over the line against a fellow cop?
我会说
I say...
如果声称被强♥奸♥了的
...what if it was your wife or daughter
是你的老婆或者女儿呢
that had said she'd been raped?
那会不一样吗
Then, would it be different?
那你会希望接警的警♥察♥做出艾迪的选择吗
Then would you want the cop acting the way Eddie did?
没错
Exactly.
我肯定想要艾迪那样的警♥察♥
I'd want a cop just like Eddie.
回头见
I'll see you around.
好
Yeah.
回见
See ya.
人口贩子知道
The traffickers know
你是什么人
who you are.
他们都盯上你了
They got a bullseye on you.
挺好 那我就更应该参与了
Good. All the more reason that I should be involved.
这根本没道理 我查过了
That makes no sense. I did some intel.
你就没有在安全网里查过那个地点
You never ran the location through SafetyNet.
是 没错
Yeah, that's right.
因为他们临时改地方了
Because they changed the location at the last minute.
那你就应该当场查啊
So you should've run it right then and there,
在行动之前
before you went in.
你让里根警佐
You put Sergeant Reagan
陷入了非常危险的境地
in some serious danger.
不 是你让他面对危险的
No, you put him in danger.
我是想让他免于危险
I'm trying to keep him out of it.
那我不需要你的帮助
Well, I don't want your help.
我们搞得定
We got this.
就像我爸死的时候一样搞得定吗
Like you did when my dad died?
抱歉 我不是有意要这么说的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.
我 失言了
I- - That just came out.
麻烦你离我还有我的案子远一点
Well, stay the hell away from me and my case.
你应该知道 负责起诉的
You do know that the Special Victims ADA
是特殊被害人助理检察官 不是我
will be prosecuting this case, not me.
我们理解
We understand that.
但桑普森警佐更想
But Sergeant Sampson is more comfortable
和你对话 里根女士
talking with you, Ms. Reagan.
为什么
Why is that?
你是里根家的人
You're a Reagan.
你是懂警♥察♥的
You understand cops.
你知道我们为什么
How we can become.
会被人盯上
targets.
你到底在暗示一些什么
What exactly are you suggesting you've become a target of?
我觉得大家都知道 罪犯为了减轻罪名
I think we all know that perps will say anything
什么都肯说
to lessen their charge.
戴维斯小姐要面对的是
Ms. Davis is looking
有贩毒目的的持毒罪名
at possession with intent to sell.
所以你的意思是 这一切都是戴维斯小姐编出来的
So you're saying Ms. Davis made this up
就为了想办法减轻自己的刑罚
to somehow get a reduced sentence?
是的 所以你没有跟她发生性关系
Exactly. So you didn't have sex with her.
不要回答这个问题
Don't answer that.
我们开诚布公 我相信你们也知道
Full disclosure here. I'm sure you're aware,
戴维斯小姐在医院里接受了性侵检查
Ms. Davis got a rape kit done at the hospital.
所以如果真的有什么 我们是会找到DNA的
So if anything did occur, we'll find DNA.
而且很显然
And, obviously,
我会申请搜查令
I will be getting a search warrant
取你的DNA样本
to get a DNA sample from you.
戴维斯小姐是为了救她自己而说谎
Ms. Davis is lying to save her own ass.
那DNA就会证明你的清白了
So the DNA will prove your innocence.
你没什么好担心的啊
You got nothing to worry about.
是她对我投怀送抱的
She threw herself at me.
你说她对你投怀送抱
She threw herself at you?
J
I was not the aggressor here.
侵犯他人的人不是我
但你承你和她发生过关系了吗
But you're admitting you had sex with her?
你情我愿的
Consensual sex.
当时她被捕了吗 别回答
Was she under arrest at the time? Don't answer.
桑普森警佐愿意告诉你们
Sergeant Sampson is willing to tell you
究竟发生了什么
exactly what happened
换取一个认罪协议
in exchange for a deal.
罪名是一级强♥奸♥
The charge is rape in the first degree.
是她自己赖上他的
She came onto him.
三♥级♥强♥奸♥
Rape three.
当时她是被拘捕的状态 因此
She was in custody, which makes her
她没有同意能力
incapable of consent.
一级强♥奸♥ 坐牢三年半
Rape in the first degree, three and a half years.
n 不可能
No way
DNA会证明 他们发生过关系
The DNA will prove sex occurred.
条件就放在这里了 你们爱要不要
The offer stands. Take it or leave it.
我的消息显示
My intel came back
乔·希尔知道他的目标
that Joe Hill was aware that his target
和杰米的行动有所关联
crossed over into Jamie's operation.
你觉得他就直接忽视了这件事吗
And you think he just ignored that?
为了什么呢
To what end?
我不知道 我觉得他是跟着毒品查到了那里
I don't know, I'm thinking he followed drugs there,
然后决定这可能是个插手杰米行动的
and decided it might be an opportunity to insert himself
绝好机会
into Jamie's operation,
现在他也正是这么要求的
which is exactly what he's requesting.
那杰米呢
And Jamie?
现在在要求他去死
Is kind of requesting he go to hell at the moment.
这事儿不好搞 老大
It's messy, boss. Yeah, well,
那你的工作就是给我搞定它 老大
it's your job to clean up the mess. Boss,
他们都不肯退一步
neither one of them will back down.
杰米说他不会和乔·希尔合作
Jamie says he won't work with Joe Hill,
乔·希尔又不肯收手
and Joe Hill won't step down.
我只能说你们家确实有顽固
All I got to say is stubborn, thickheaded genes
愚策的基因 无意冒犯
run in your family- - no offense.
那就别把他们当我家里人
Then pretend they're not my family...
把这事儿解决了
and fix it.
这是年度犯罪数据
That's the yearly crime stats.
新闻稿今天下午就会公布
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表