被用于运毒了
to transfer drugs.
行 这跟我有什么关系吗
Okay, and I fit in how?
负责这起案件的警探说
Well, the detectives on the case
你的办公室一直扣押着那辆车
said that your office has kept the car impounded.
已经六个月了
Going on six months.
有吗
Did they?
是的
They did.
我亲自扣押的吗
Me personally?
他们用的是你的名义
Well, they used your name.
你就没想过
And you didn't think to yourself
这可能是我手下的人干的吗
that maybe it was someone in Erin's bureau?
可能是新来的
Someone fresh on the job,
被规矩困住的菜鸟呢
a rookie who got caught up in protocols?
可能是我手下的
Someone under someone
手下呢
under Erin?
当有事情遭到忽略的时候
Well, when things fall through the cracks,
最终的责任难道不是在顶头上司那里吗
isn't it ultimately the boss's responsibility?
在报纸社论和电视节目上
In newspaper editorials and 60 Minutes pieces,
是的 责任在顶头上司那里
yeah, the buck stops here.
但在我们 你我的生活中
But in our lives, yours and mine,
我很抱歉 在我们的决策
sorry to say, things get lost
和权衡之间 就是会失去一些东西
in the shuffling of the decks and the stakes we play for.
你这有点愤世嫉俗了吧
Kinda cynical of you.
我这是务实
Kind of pragmatic of me.
但没错 我确实有些后悔
But, yes, served with a side of regret.
你大概对的
You're probably right.
你说这话肯定没好事
Well, that's never good coming from you.
这什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是说出这话的人
It means the person who said it
有些迷失本心了
has lost some core values along the way.
不
No.
是的
Yes.
至少要去努力记住
Don't we owe it to ourselves
为什么我们要对抗
to at least try to remember
所面临的每一场战斗
why we fought every fight
这也是为了我们自己吧
that got sent our way?
是啊
Yes.
等我有时间了
Once I free up some time.
她名字怎么拼来着
How do you spell her name?
谢谢你
Thank you.
给 -感谢
Here you go. Appreciate you.
所以
So...
希尔兹学院也拒绝了凯蒂
Katie was also rejected from Shields Academy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你跟她抱歉去吧
Yeah, tell that to my kid.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你按照剧本来演了吗 -你问我有没有按照剧本演
·Did you follow the script? - Did I follow the script?
我那可是奥斯卡级别的表演
I gave an Oscar- worthy performance.
那至少我们可以确定 这和种族没有关系了
Then at least we know it didn't have anything to do with race.
那你觉得是怎么回事呢 -我其实挺想
Well, what do you think- happened? - Part of me just wants
把这事儿归结于这学校就是难考
to chalk it up to this is a very difficult school to get into.
还有呢
And the other part?
当我提起我的工作的时候
Well, things got tense
氛围就不对了
when I brought up work.
我也是
Same here.
我还以为是因为我是黑人
I just figured it's'cause I'm Black.
马修斯
Well, Matthews,
我觉得你是对的 希尔兹学院
I think you were right. I think Shields Academy
确实有歧视问题
does discriminate.
但不是我们以为的那种歧视
Just not in the way that we all thought.
她没有要求请律师
She hasn't requested an attorney
也没有要求和她丈夫对话
or to speak to her husband.
或许我们可以起诉她危害儿童
Maybe if we charge her with child endangerment,
在牢里待一晚上 指不定她就会开口了
a night in a cell might get her to talk.
先让我和她聊聊吧 拜托了
Let me try to talk to her first. Please?
行啊 没问题
Yeah, of course.
圣咏第28条
Psalm 28.
这是我安娜阿姨教给我的祷词
It's a prayer my Tia Anna gave me.
她是个信徒
She was a believer.
信徒 -是的
Believer? - Yeah.
每次我有大考
There wasn't a big test,
有心动
uh, crush,
或者肚子疼 她都有祷词
or a stomachache she didn't have
或者是药浴
a prayer or a bath
或者是某种混合物给我用
or some concoction for.
比如什么 -比如
Like what? Like...
酸橙加大蒜和蜂蜜
sour orange with garlic and honey.
或者是祈祷新一年好运的
Or a milk and rose bath
牛奶玫瑰浴
for good luck in the New Year or a
或者是坐飞机之前在门廊上祈祷
prayer on parchment for flights.
这一条
And this one
是她在我成为警♥察♥的时候
she gave me for protection
给我用来护身的
the day I became a cop.
我的阿姨和她的信仰
There was a lot about my aunt
有很多是我不理解的
and her beliefs that I didn't understand.
就像你和弗雷迪的信仰一样
Like yours and Freddie's.
但我不需要理解
But I don't need
也可以尊重它们
to understand them to respect them.
你有孩子吗 警探
Do you have children, Detective?
我有
Yeah, I do.
那你肯定知道这有多难
Then you know how hard it is.
你会预想到一些麻烦 但没有人跟你说过
You expect some trouble, but no one tells you
你会如此孤独
about the loneliness.
也不会有人告诉你 对于带着闹腾孩子的妈妈
Or how not even your family wants
连家人都会抛弃你
to be around a mom with a fussy baby.
-这听上去很痛苦 -这就是地狱
That sounds tough. It's hell.
我开始研究特殊教育学校之后
Freddie and I started fighting
弗雷迪就开始
'cause the school I was looking into
和我吵架了
was for kids with special needs.
他想把一切交给对上帝的信仰吗
He wanted to put his faith in God?
什么样的上帝会夺走我的孩子
What kind of God would take my baby away from me?
克里斯蒂娜
Christina,
弗雷迪会不会背着你
could Freddie have done something
做一些什么
without your knowledge?
我不敢相信他会伤害她
I can't believe he would do anything to hurt her.
他是最爱伊娃的了
He loved Ava more than anything.
但 如果他觉得这些事能治好她
But...would he have done something
他会不会做呢
if he thought it would heal her?
我们需要你来帮助我们找到他
We're gonna need your help to find him.
我给你带了份礼物
I got you a gift.
消息
Intel.
是什么案子的消息吗
Is it about a case?
是关于阿基拉·斯托林斯的
It's about Akeelah Stallings.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
我手头都是要办的案子 你也一样
I have a full caseload to focus on, and so do you.
-这听上去一点都不像你 -安东尼
That doesn't sound- like you at all. - Anthony,
是你跟我说
you're the one that told me there's
这没什么好查的
nothing to look into here.
那我改主意了
Yeah, well, I changed my mind.
我想多了解一下
I wanted to know more about the kid
这个能惹恼艾琳·里根两次的孩子
who riled up Erin Reagan twice.
我找阿基拉的哥哥问过了
I spoke to Akeelah's brother.
然后我发现他被判刑之后
Turns out that he cut off all communication
就切断了和阿基拉的一切联♥系♥
with Akeelah following his sentence.
无论是生日还是圣诞
Not a birthday card or a"Merry Christmas. "
他有说为什么吗
Did he say why?
他觉得没了他这个完蛋的长兄
He figured that she would be better off
她过得更好
without her screwup older brother holding her back.
而且他以为她当时还小
And he thought she was just young enough
可以直接忘了他
to forget about him.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表