我猜得对吗
How am I doing?
我不能跟你一起去面对市议会
I can't appear with you before the city council.
至少在暂停庇护权法这件事上不行
Not about suspending Right to Shelter.
我怎么一点都不意外呢
Why am I not surprised?
我真的很抱歉
I am, uh, truly sorry.
在这件事上 我不反对你
I'm not against you on this.
但我不能公开支持这件事
I just can't be seen publicly to be backing it.
所以这就是咱们的小秘密了
So it's a little secret only we share.
我说了 我很抱歉
Like I said, I'm sorry.
你知道吗 有时候我会清楚地意识到
You know, some days it becomes very clear to me
你这份工作有多困难
what a difficult job you have.
是啊
Yeah.
你也一样
You, too.
还是那句老套话 高处不胜寒
That cliche, "It's lonely at the top. "
你会有这种感觉吗
You ever feel like that?
会
Yes.
那确实是的
It is.
我知道 我知道你知道
I know. I know you know.
但这有救吗
Is there anything for it?
你真的要问我吗
Are you really asking me?
看来是的呢
Seems that way.
就我的经验来说 没有
In my experience, not really.
有时候我想辞职
Some days I feel like quitting.
你会有这种感觉吗
You ever feel like that?
会
Yeah.
经常有
Lots.
那为什么不辞职
Why don't you?
随着时光流逝
Over time,
我觉得这份工作
I think this job...
已经定义了我 所以
became my definition, so...
如果我辞职 或者你炒了我
...if I quit or you fired me...
我就不知道自己是谁了
...I don't know who I'd be.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你是一位父亲 一位祖父
A father, grandfather,
社区支柱
pillar of the community.
我的孩子们都步入中年 有自己的生活了
Well, my kids are middle- aged and have their own life,
我的孙辈基本都在别处
my grandkids are mostly elsewhere,
而社区支柱这个词
and"pillar of the community"
基本上就等于已经被遗忘但还在那里
mostly translates as"forgotten but not gone. "
我都不知道你对自己这么苛刻
I had no idea you were so hard on yourself.
还是说这是你用来
Or is that something you trot out
博取同情的话术
looking for some sympathy?
我不是在博取同情
I'm not looking for sympathy.
你问了问题 我做出了回答而已
You asked, I answered.
总之 很抱歉让你失望了
Anyway, I'm sorry to let you down.
晚安
You have a good night.
他们给我们约了哪儿
Where'd they reserve us?
应该是德莫尼科餐厅
Delmonico's, I think.
你有别的计划吗
You make other plans?
没有
No.
那咱吃饭去
Let's eat.
你确定吗
You sure?
只有少数几个人
There are only a number of guys who know
知道高处不胜寒
it's lonely at the top.
你也不能到处这么说
And you can't just go around saying it.
否则别人就会觉得你是个装逼的混球
You sound like a pompous jerk.
那我们非得聊高处不胜寒这件事吗
Would we have to talk about being lonely at the top?
不
No.
但我们就在这个群体里 如果想的话 是可以聊的
But it's a club we're in, and if we want to, we can.
这是有意义的
And that ain't nothing.
我在楼下等你
I'll be waiting downstairs.
老大 咱把这些姑娘带去哪儿
Boss, where we taking the girls?
黑德尔那里
Same place as Hader.
什么
Come again?
我们不知道他跟条子说了多少
We don't know how much he gave the cops.
我们得及时止损
We gotta cut our losses.
什么意思
Meaning what?
没有证据 警方就无法立案
Without evidence, the cops have got no case.
她们就是证据
That's the evidence.
必须得处理掉
They gotta go.
所以要杀掉她们吗
So we're gonna kill'em?
你有什么意见吗
You got a problem with that?
没有 但这跟直接扔掉一堆钱有什么区别
No, but it's throwing away a ton of cash.
她们来的那地方 姑娘是源源不断的
There's always more girls where they came from.
听着 我知道个好地方 够偏僻 可以把车烧了
Look, I know a nice, quiet place to torch the van.
你跟芬斯跟我来
You and Fence follow me.
我没答应做这种事
I didn't sign up for this.
我也是
Yeah, me, neither.
奎恩真的要我们把那些女孩活活烧死吗
Quinn actually wants us to burn these girls alive?
计划是这样
That's the game plan.
这不对
It's not right.
但把她们卖♥♥作性♥奴♥就是可以的吗
But selling them into sex slavery, that's okay?
我没这么说 多兰
I didn't say that, Dolan.
跟多兰合作
Well, when you joined up with Quinn,
不就是这个意思吗
that's exactly what you said.
好了
QUINN: AII right.
赶紧把这玩意儿点了 然后跑路
Let's light this candle up and get the hell out of here.
赶紧动手
Grab it quick, come on.
你们还好吗
OFFICER: You folks okay?
需要什么帮助吗
You guys need any help?
我们只是在检验车况
We're actually just checking under the hood.
你有没有手电筒 能借用一下吗
Uh, you don't have a flashlight we could borrow, do you?
没问题
No problem.
谢谢你帮忙 没事
Appreciate your time. Of course.
原地别动 原地别动 别动
Stay right there. Stay right there. You stay put.
别 别这样 不要
Hey, don't, don't, don't do it! No!
我们走 把他干掉
Let's go. Let's waste him.
不行 那会引来太多关注的 他已经困在里面了
No, it'll bring too much heat. He's trapped in there.
那是辆警车 他出不来的
It's a cop car. He can't get out.
条子把自己关里头了
Cop took himself prisoner.
把车烧了
Light up the van.
不行 没时间了
JAMIE: No, we don't have time.
他可能已经上报了 条子随时可能过来
He probably called it in. The cops'll be here any minute.
你说的对
You're right.
我们走吧 走 快
Let's move. Let's go, come on.
赶紧的
Now! Come on!
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
你到处去偷那些
You go around stealing everything
没被固定的东西
that isn't nailed down?
是会有后果的
There will be consequences.
是吗 什么时候开始的
Yeah, since when?
就现在 嫌犯就是他吗
Since right now. This the suspect?
是的 警长
Yes, Captain.
行了 你们到底让不让我走
Okay, you guys gonna let me go or what?
不不不 你已经是惯犯了
Oh, no, you're a repeat offender.
而且你偷的商品价值超过了1000美元
And the merchandise you stole was worth over $1, 000.
所以呢 所以
So? JANKO: So...
所以你所犯的罪行已经构成重罪
the crime you committed is considered a felony.
这都什么意思 意思是
Yeah, what does that mean? It means
这会永久留在你的记录里
that it goes down on your permanent record
而且你很有可能要进少管所
and you'll very likely spend some time in a youth facility.
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
我们走 等一下
Let's go. Wait. ...
我
I. ...
等一下 我要在这儿待多久啊
Wait, how long do I have to stay in here for?
要多久就多久
Long as it takes.
你为什么进来了
What are you in here for?
我
I, uh...
我偷了点东西
I stole some things.
你呢
What about you?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表