他们都是坏人
These are bad people.
所以你必须得把他们的名字说出来
That's why you have to give up their names.
你说出来 他们就要蹲一辈子大牢
You do that, and they go to prison forever.
好吧
Okay?
金快开走
King, get us out of here!
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
金
Oh! King?
金 你没事吧
King, you all right?
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down!
别管他了 我们赶紧走
Forget him. Let's get out of here!
普鲁特 普鲁特在
Pruitt? Pruitt? Yeah.
他们 他们要杀我 他们要对我下手了
They're- they're trying to kill me. They're coming for me.
现在没有了
Not anymore.
金 你没事吧 我没事
Hey, King, you okay? Yeah, I'm good.
没事
I'm good.
请求支援 我们遇到枪击
10- 13. Shots fired.
46街和亚当斯街路口 两名男性
Corner of 46 and Adams. Two males
开一辆褐红色面包车在亚当斯街上向北逃窜
fled north on Adams in a maroon van.
指挥中心 请立刻派救护车到我所在地点
Central, I'lI need a bus to this location forthwith
有警员受伤
for an injured officer.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
绑匪坐牢 女孩和父母团聚
Kidnapper behind bars, girl's back with her folks.
我觉得这可以算是一场大胜了
I call it a win. Big win.
现在我们该去圣维医院了 为什么
Now we should head over to Saint Vic's. Why?
看看那个护士 德西蕾·迪亚斯说的是不是真的
To check out what that nurse Desiree Diaz was talking about.
就那个你走廊上遇到的吗 你们才讲了半分钟的话吧
That girl you ran into for all of, what, 30 seconds?
她说医院里有人被杀
She said people were being killed at the hospital.
听着挺可靠的 我们应该去看看
Sounded credible. We should check it out.
她可靠吗
Is she credible?
我不知道
Don't know.
她在假期的时候来过我家几次
I mean, she's been to my house a few times
和琳达一起的
on the holidays with Linda.
她们关系挺好的
They were close.
我没记错的话 她做的酸橙派特别好吃
From what I remember, she makes a great key lime pie.
所以你其实并不了解她
So, you don't really know her?
不 但我不觉得她有理由说谎
No, but I don't think she has any reason to lie.
里根 我们现在
Reagan, we have
手头上案子都堆成山了
a boatload of cases waiting for us,
而且德西蕾都没有给你个能查的
and Desiree didn't even give you a name
患者姓名 所以 那
of a patient to go on, so...How about
赫尔南多 玛蒂 露丝可以算吗
Hernando or Maddy or Ruth?
我把他们的姓和私人信息都涂掉了
I redacted their last names and personal information,
也复印了
and I made copies
他们的病例
of their chart.
你们只需要看看 他们据称的死法
AlI you have to see is how they supposedly died.
据称
° Supposedly.
这位是我的搭档 玛丽亚·拜亚斯警探
My partner, Detective Maria Baez,
而且她马上就要跟我们说
and next, she's going to say to us
按照规矩 我们是不能看这些的
that, technically, we cannot look at those.
丹尼 我都快担心死了
Danny, I've been worried sick.
你又正好来了我们医院
And then you show up at Saint Vic's?
这不是巧合 可能就是个巧合呢
It's no coincidence. Yeah- - could've been a coincidence.
求你了 拜托
Please. Just do this?
但这些不是我给你的啊
But you didn't get those from me.
我从来没见过这些东西
Didn't get them at all.
看一眼吗
Take a look?
嗨 里根
Hey, Reagan.
你这么快就恢复好了 真不错
It's good to see you back on your feet so quickly.
谢了 老大 金可以完全康复
Thanks, boss. Even better that King's
这就更好了
gonna make a full recovery.
是啊 你看这就是你忘记日程的时候会出的事儿
Yeah, you see what happens when you forget your schedule?
什么意思
What do you mean?
之前你不打电♥话♥问我这次转运来着吗
Earlier, when you called me about the transport.
我 我没给你打过电♥话♥啊
I, uh, I never called you.
你怎么 脑震荡了吗
What'd you, you get a concussion or something?
你确实给我打过电♥话♥的
Yeah, y- you called me.
我靠 我早该知道的
Damn it, I should've seen this coming.
早该知道什么 那个犯人
Seen what coming? My prisoner's been
就是在给一个用人工智能模仿他人声音
laundering money for a group that uses A. I.
进行诈骗的团伙洗钱
to mimic voices so they can scam people.
他们装成是你的声音打给我吗
They faked your voice with me?
而且还伏击了我们 想对普鲁特下手
And they ambushed us to get Pruitt.
删除
天 我
Oh, God, I, uh...
天 我
Oh, God, I, uh...
我差点害死你
I almost got you killed.
不 这不是你的错 这些家伙真的很厉害
No, it's not your fault. These guys are damn good.
但现在问题是 普鲁特死都不肯开口
Problem is, now Pruitt's so clammed up
说不肯指证那些人了
that he doesn't want to I. D. who these guys are.
这家伙怎么还能开业
How is this guy still in business?
等我弄清楚你说的是什么了 我会很高兴回答你的
Um, I'd love to answer once I know what we're talking about.
有个叫韦斯利·蒂蒙斯的混账律师
Eh, some asshat attorney named Wesley Timmons is filing suits
在用残疾人保护♥法♥案
against small businesses all around the city
起诉全市的小生意店主
using the Americans with Disabilities Act.
我们对混账的定义好像不太一样
Well, I think we might define"asshat"differently.
不 你不明白 他要求他们给出巨额和解费用
No, you don't get it. He's demanding a huge settlement
不然他就要用手续费淹死他们
or he'll drown them in procedural fees.
我明白你的意思
Well, I think I understand the shape of things just fine.
行啊 那就解决掉他
Okay, so let's drop the hammer.
我不能这么做 如果他是在依法做事的话
I can't, if he's applying the law as written.
他在利用助理地检来中饱私囊 艾琳
He's abusing the A. D. A. to fill his own pockets, Erin.
行了 所以你一开始
Okay, so how did you come
是怎么知道这件事的
to understand this in the first place?
你记得你健身房♥里的那位古怪女士吗
Okay, you know the kooky lady at your gym?
那个对于你的私生活
The one who knows more about your personal life
比真正在你私生活中的人了解得更多的那个
than the actual people in your personal life?
普拉提帕姆 对
Pilates Pam? Yeah.
那现在被这律师搞的人 哈里
Well, the guy getting screwed here, Harry,
他就是我的普拉提帕姆
he's my Pilates Pam.
就那种其实跟你不是很熟悉
You know, like someone you don't really know,
但是在满城的陌生人中
but they stand out with a smiling face
总是笑脸对你的那个人
in this city full of strangers?
还有教堂街上那个卖♥♥沙拉三明治的
I also got the falafel guy on Church Street.
蒂蒙斯估计马上就要对他下手了
Odds are Timmons comes after them next.
我感觉这样很糟糕 真的 但你我都清楚
I feel bad, I do, but we both know that
在我们起诉抢劫谋杀这些案子的时候
minor crimes lose out when we've got robberies
轻微犯罪是会被忽视的
and- and murders to take to trial.
所以我们就应该无视这混账吗
So we're supposed to just ignore this jerk?
可能我们不得不无视他
Odds are we're gonna have to.
是吗 你说怎么无视
Yeah? How?
他真的到处都是
He's everywhere.
鲁索警长来了
Sergeant Russo's here.
好 请他进来
Okay, let's have him.
局长
Commissioner.
请坐
Please have a seat.
所以 关于那场拳赛
So, about this fight at the smoker.
他跟你说了吗
He told you?
我是警局局长 我什么都知道
I'm the police commissioner. I know everything.
如果是这样的话 长官 那你怎么会雇他呢
Well, if that were true, sir, how'd you ever hire him?
没事 你可以自♥由♥发言
It's okay. You can speak freely.
听着 我知道他是您的人
Look, I know he's one of your people,
好吗 但对我这种一线的人来说
okay, but to guys like me, guys in the street,
希德·葛姆雷就是个爱拍马屁的烂警♥察♥
Sid Gormley is a kiss- up, kick- down kind of cop.
我从来没听人这么说过
I've never heard that.
自从我和他很早以前
It's been that way since me and him
一起搭档出警的时候开始就是这样了
first rode together way back.
他一直鼻孔看人 而且态度越来越糟糕
Showed up with an attitude, and it's only gotten worse.
搞小动作 不让我调职
Throwing shade, blocking transfers,
不让我升职
keeping me from getting promoted.
所以你准备用男人的方式来解决这一切
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表