嗨 崔娜
Hey! Trina.
嗨 丹尼 你好啊
Yo! Danny, what's up?
叫我里根警探
It's Detective Reagan.
拜托 我们关系多好啊
Come on. We're tight now.
你都替我跟法官说情了
You went to bat for me with that judge.
是啊 所以你更得放尊重点了
Yeah, all the more reason.
其实我正办事儿呢 所以得赶紧溜了
I'm actually on a run right now, so I got to dip.
就是得走了
It means"leave. "
回头见啊 好兄弟
Later, playa!
行 继续保持好好做事
All right. Keep up the good work.
丹尼
Danny.
嗨 内特
Hey! Nate.
你可得抓她了吧
Tell me you collared her.
抓谁 那该死的崔娜
Collared who? That damn Trina.
我让她送点货
I told her to deliver some alterations.
她直接给我扔回来了 说不干了
She threw 'em back in my face, said she quit.
然后她出来的时候
And then on her way out the door,
还抓了一大把收音机里的钱
grabbed a handful out of the till.
你说什么呢 你下次
What are you talking about? Yeah, well, the next time
再有什么好孩子要找靠谱工作
you got a"good kid that just needs a solid job, "
别找我了
skip me.
这小姑娘就狂得不行了
The lip on that girl alone.
嗨 爷爷
Hey, Popl
我是来拿之前忘这儿的外套的
I'm here for that jacket I forgot the other day.
杰米
ALISON: Jamie!
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
艾莉森 你怎么来了
Alison, what are you doing here?
采访你爷爷呢
Piece on your grandfather.
他肯定棒极了
He's gonna be amazing.
毕竟这位帅哥
I mean, so much history
有好多历史呢
in one handsome man.
她洞察力可强了
She's very perceptive.
所以又是做播客吗
So, another podcast?
我升级了
Oh, I have come up in the world.
我现在在为苏豪区的一家公共电视集团做调查内容
I now do investigative content for a public TV group in SoHo.
油管 Vimeo播客上都有我的东西
I have stuff on YouTube, Vimeo.
我会把链接发给你的
I'lI send you some links.
恭喜啊
Wow. Congrats.
我的下一集标题
My next episode
是纽约最强
is"New York's Finest:
过去 现在和未来
Past, Present &Future. "
你猜猜主角是谁
And guess who the star is.
趁我签名还没涨价 赶紧来要啊
Get your autographs now before the price goes up.
谢谢你安排这事儿
Thanks for setting this up, kid.
我怎么安排了
How'd I do that?
你把他号♥码给我了
You gave me his number.
要再来点咖啡吗 局长
Oh. More coffee, Commissioner?
当然了
Always.
艾莉森 我没给过你他电♥话♥号♥码啊
Alison, I never, uh, gave you his phone number.
没有吗
You didn't?
没有
No. Hmm.
我肯定是想问你要的
I know I meant to ask you for it.
那应该是我跟制片人说了一声
You know what, I probably mentioned it to my producer
然后她想办法弄到了
and she got it somehow.
无所谓啦 你状态真不错
Anyhoo, you look great.
艾迪怎么样了
And how's Eddie?
拜托告诉我 她是怀孕了
Tell me that she's pregnant
是个女儿 而且你们要用我的名字给她命名
and it's a girl and you're naming her after me.
所以
Yeah, so, um...
你跟亨利采访什么呢
what's your story, uh, with Henry about, anyway?
杰米 别缠着采访我的人了
HENRY: Jamie, stop hogging my interviewer.
来了 我得过去了
Coming! Got to go.
这是你的外套吧 挺可爱的
Must be your coat. It's cute.
您请 先生
Here you go, sir.
再签几个弃权声明
Just a few more waivers
我们就可以安排拍摄日程了
and we can nail out a shooting schedule.
还有 杰克森警官
And, Officer Jackson,
我听说你逮捕了嫌犯
I hear you collared the perp.
是的 我和麦克法登
Me and McPhadden. Yeah.
那位女士的包很大 又是绿的
Lady's purse was big and green,
所以我们很容易就追上了嫌犯
so running the guy down was a piece of cake.
全速冲刺三条街
Three blocks at full speed
对我来说可从来都不容易
was never a piece of cake for me.
而且说实话 长官 我很高兴他们跑了
GARVEY: And, honestly, sir, I'm glad they ran off.
因为他们都晕血
Cause neither of them does well around blood.
当被害人突然就
And there was a lot
进入生产过程的时候 那血是唰唰出啊
when the victim just suddenly went into labor
我和罗斯只能
and me and Ross had to deliver the baby
在大街上给她接了生
right there on the street.
母子平安
Mother and baby are fine.
他们联♥系♥了警局
They have contacted the department
想要当面感谢你们
and would love to thank both of you in person.
我们警局有个不成文的传统
It's an unofficial tradition of the department
就是接生了孩子的警♥察♥
that a cop who delivers a baby
可以在警徽上佩戴这个
gets to wear one of those above their shield.
谢谢你长官 谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir.
不用谢
You're welcome.
也谢谢你们
And thank you all.
做得很好
Well done.
非常感谢你们
Much appreciated.
还有
Oh, and please
替我恭喜一下
give Officer McPhadden
麦克法登警官
my congratulations
转告他 我希望他早日好起来
and tell him I hope he gets better soon.
长官
Sir...
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
等等
Hold up.
能再留你一下吗 警官
could I have one more minute, Officer?
你请 随便坐
Please have a seat anywhere.
有什么问题吗 长官 我希望没有
Is there a problem, sir? Well, I don't think so.
但要我说的话
But if I may,
你似乎对于你搭档今天的缺席
you seem to have some trouble
感到有些问题啊
with your partner's absence.
我
I. ...
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以随便说
You can speak freely.
我不想告别人的密
Well, I don't want to rat anyone out.
我也是昨天才知道的
I mean, I didn't even know till yesterday,
因为不小心听到了迈克和他妈妈打电♥话♥
until I overheard Mike talking on the phone with his mom.
知道什么
Know what?
长官 他
Sir, he didn't...
今天不是病了
bang in sick today.
他没有来是因为
He didn't come in'cause...
他不想见你
...well, he didn't want to meet you.
我有那么吓人吗
Am I that scary?
当然没有 长官
Of course not, sir.
只是
It's just.
他不是一直姓麦克法登的
His last name wasn't always McPhadden.
他以前是姓马列夫斯基
It used to be Malevsky.
桑尼·马列夫斯基是他的父亲
Sonny Malevsky was his father.
也是杀死我儿子的人
And the man who killed my son.
我们还需要回法庭吗
Do we even need to go back to the courtroom?
安东尼 审判才开始呢
Anthony, the trial's barely begun.
你看到在你说开庭陈述的时候
Did you see Rourke's face go white
鲁尔克整张脸变得惨白了吗
during your opening statement?
他的律师现在肯定在求着我们
I mean, his attorney must be begging for an offer
提认罪协议了
right now.
你想得美
Wishful thinking.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表